Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ghetto Life Made Me Hustle Hard – Rapper Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghetto Life Made Me Hustle Hard – Rapper Olamide (441 Views)

"Why I Choose Not To Help Anybody" - Nigeria Rapper, Olamide / Why I Can’t Afford To Be A Cheerful Giver - Rapper, Olamide (pics) / Why Rapper, Olamide Will Never Meet Up With Wizkid, Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghetto Life Made Me Hustle Hard – Rapper Olamide by gistnaijazone: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2021
One of the Nigerian rapper Olamide Adedeji popularly known as Badoo, has revealed his experience when growing up in a ghettos area in Bariga axis of Lagos state motivated him to hustle hard.

In the recent interview with the Guardian UK, he said, “Surviving was hard. Bariga was not far from the other slums you see across the world, from Mumbai to New York and London – life in the ghetto is almost always the same everywhere.

There were days when being able to afford three square meals was a big deal for my family. All of that motivated me to hustle hard – I wanted to see the whole world and experience different cultures from what I grew up seeing.”

Read More Entertainment Gist https://gistnaijazone.com/ghetto-life-made-me-hustle-hard-rapper-olamide/

Re: Ghetto Life Made Me Hustle Hard – Rapper Olamide by illicit(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Same here

(1) (Reply)

More Photos And Vid From The Lying-in-state Of Clergyman, Late Prophet TB Joshua / Singer Flexb Beaten Badly For Throwing A Mic On The Ground / Stream Big Brother Naija (bbnaija) Live 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.