Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North (65691 Views)

Dairy Of A Borno Corper||serving In Borno And Everything Involved / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tookool:
Try increase your miscellaneous to 5000, chop life once in a while. If you end up saving 10k, it’s not bad for a Corper

He is saving N14,000 in a month and might be more if he can get surplus from the budget
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by habakukjss3: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
hilltop007:
Hello, I am corper serving in a semi-urban area in the north central region of Nigeria. My monthly allowance is N33,000 plus my employer's monthly stipend of N4,000. My monthly total earning is N37,000.

Below is my monthly budget (NGN)

TRANSPORT - 3200
GAS - 1600
FOOD - 15,580
DATA & AIRTIME - 1500
MISCELLANEOUS - 1500

TOTAL MONTHLY EXPENSES - 23,000 (apx)

TOTAL MONTHLY SAVINGS - 14,000 + budget surplus

I have learnt to be frugal and only pay for needs and not wants ever since I started service because cost of living in Nigeria is very high. I am also brain storming on business and farming ideas to venture into to supplement my earnings.

Corpers in the house, how much do you earn, spend and save monthly?
Recruitment! Recruitment!!

A reputable insurance firm is looking for interested applicants in their Abuja office...

Requirement: minimum of ND, HND and B.Sc

Position: Marketing (Financial Advisors)

Renumeration: Commission PLUS (+) #30,000 base pay.

Application Deadline: 16th July, 2021

Send CV to Uchennae@tangerine.africa, if interested
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Wfmarvis(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
No woman no cry
If not only she go get 80% of that monthly earning
grin
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Simplythebest: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hahahaaha. Only the girlfriend data a month is close to 5k. Then her making of hair another 5k
ozone0801:
Obviously, this man does not have a girlfriend.
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by FBIBOT(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
frubben:
data for one month 1500 hahahahahahahahahaha I laugh data wey go finish that same day

Have stopped calculating my data usage and expense that thing na like juju grin
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by angelfallz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
your pic, what was the occasion and what were they doing

hilltop007:
Hello, I am corper serving in a semi-urban area in the north central region of Nigeria. My monthly allowance is N33,000 plus my employer's monthly stipend of N4,000. My monthly total earning is N37,000.

TRANSPORT - 3200
GAS - 1600
FOOD - 15,580
DATA & AIRTIME - 1500
MISCELLANEOUS - 1500

I have learnt to be frugal and only pay for needs and not wants ever since I started service because cost of living in Nigeria is very high. I am also brain storming on business and farming ideas to venture into to supplement my earnings.

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by highness25(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
hilltop007:

TRANSPORT - 3200
GAS - 1600
FOOD - 15,580
DATA & AIRTIME - 1500
MISCELLANEOUS - 1500

You're lucky. During my time I was sharing my monthly allowance with my family (parents) and I still managed to save 120k which I invested in a business.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Roman7(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Make una do quick come join us outside.

Papa BUHARI has promised una no job till he dies

Abeg me self go like come outside too..ke way?
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by SoftP(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Emeka71:
Ajüwåyã ; corper we we we enjoy your service after all food is very important; when I was serving I hardly touched my allowed and the Nigeria economy was still fair then under Goodluck Jonathan so I had massive savings.

Oga, which sch u goooo’
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
I pity this coper,u must have lean,food 15k,you no dey chop better food,ah! God,we have it rough in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Plut01: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
SimeonOTC:
Lol...it will take you a thorough discipline to stick to that.. meanwhile, am an ex-corp member, served in the east..I save N200k of my allowance.,after service, the state government paid us N100k.
Making it N300k.
A week after pop, I did a freelancing job that gave me another N300k..all the money still dey my acct now since Februarygrin..

Nigga save ooohhhh...save..!
After life after pop is not funnygrin

Go convert it to Dollar ASAP.

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by sfinkzslot(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
hilltop007:
tithe nko
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Randy111(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
It's always very easy to draw out a budget but sticking to it is another thing all together.

There this dude that was a co-corper during my service year. This guy can make and explain how to manage your alawee to the extent we the spenders were envying him. It's was after our service when the ceased his sowing machine that we now discovered that he was owing the landlord as well as another provision seller.

Bro the guy leave sowing machine for them carry him bag run.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
I MAKE 50K EVERY 4 DAYS. GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by RSVP: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Abba114:
its my 6th month into the service i only have 14k in my account. i tried as much as i can to save but i couldnt so i gave up

Don't bother to stress yourself over it.
It's not easy to save up a tangible amount if you aren't earning big in this 9ja situation!
And it's even more difficult if you only depend on yourself and no one else is helping.

A guy was arguing with me few days ago say he will be saving 90k out of 130k salary .
I just open mouth deh look.
What kind of nosense is that.
It's very possible to realize that dream but you will have to deny yourself a whole lot of things my dear... Even if you buy food stuff keep for house .. you no go buy fish and paper cook ham abi you go deh soak ordinary garri bcuz you want make ham.
I don't bother to save up this days .. whatever comes up comes up.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by vertueptime: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bros u need to do welfare, u see that money is an investment, if u give secretary 500 she fit arrange appointment for u to see Oga wey go dash u 10k or get better job for u, but u try sha, best job for a copper is to do Uber if he can especially in abj

hilltop007:

TRANSPORT - 3200
GAS - 1600
FOOD - 15,580
DATA & AIRTIME - 1500
MISCELLANEOUS - 1500

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
SimeonOTC:
Lol...it will take you a thorough discipline to stick to that.. meanwhile, am an ex-corp member, served in the east..I save N200k of my allowance.,after service, the state government paid us N100k.
Making it N300k.
A week after pop, I did a freelancing job that gave me another N300k..all the money still dey my acct now since Februarygrin..

Nigga save ooohhhh...save..!
After life after pop is not funnygrin
u be gee?

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by insabarnur(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Believe that at your own peril in this perilous time.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by snoopz: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
se my eyes dey pain me ni, 1k5 for data shuuu bro you go like food o, 15k+ for food in the north
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Sheriman(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
I am currently serving in Osogbo I don't save in Naira I save in cripto by buying cripto on Binance. This June Allawee will be diverted to Binance to buy 50 million SHIBA at $0.001 and Sold it at $0.005.
I will place a buy limit order. I dey pray make he dip even more than that.
Naira is damn useless.
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by djynnius(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Quite impressive, dude earns $74 a month, saves $28 after spending $46 meaning she lives on $1.53 a day. And he/she doesn't tithe, nor does he/she give offerings [I am assuming he/she is Christian]... BTW by UN definition, he/she is living in extreme poverty. No analysis just stating the facts of the statement. My unbiased, unprejudiced POV.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Marks112: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Data and airtime 1500 ke
E no reach me 3days
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by farmsata(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

North is okay.....cost of living in the north is not high

You can't do that budget in Benin city....

Only to buy fish fit take your 1200... just for fish .....

So I wonder how that budget want take work

Real niggarrr
I wan relocate to Benin, agents jus dey chop my 5k left right center. Na so accommodation hard fir gra abi my guys dey dull me?
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by lovere: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chai
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Pablojoker12(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hmm, data 1500 false,,,
Wat of Girlfriend you cut her off
U no sub her
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by juseng(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Emeka71:
Ajüwåyã ; corper we we we enjoy your service after all food is very important; when I was serving I hardly touched my allowed and the Nigeria economy was still fair then under Goodluck Jonathan so I had massive savings.
Could you please breakdown how you were able to save massively from 18k
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by adanny01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
hilltop007:

TRANSPORT - 3200
GAS - 1600
FOOD - 15,580
DATA & AIRTIME - 1500
MISCELLANEOUS - 1500

Girlfriend nko
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Op just wants to trend. You can't survive on such budget for a month in this Buhari's administration.

This I have seen.
If you wanna prove your clairvoyance skill, then you're in for a long ride.

I saved close to 205k during my service year and it was last 4 years, served in the north too, avoid commitment, bed-necked in two extra PPA activities, frugal with expenses and I hardly socialize.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
hilltop007:
Hello, I am corper serving in a semi-urban area in the north

Over 15k for food in the North... Abeg, which of the Norths are you talking about, be like say your own North dey different.

That feeding amount is too much abeg, well, except you eat a lot plus JUNKS
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Drizzy5001(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nawa, me as a student in Anambra here, I spent close to 10k in a week.
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by Frenzy01(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
1500 for data and airtime... Nah Nokia 2710 you dey use?? angry

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North by kdfinest(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
hilltop007:

TRANSPORT - 3200
GAS - 1600
FOOD - 15,580
DATA & AIRTIME - 1500
MISCELLANEOUS - 1500

its obvious you don't browse, because with that amount(1500) meant for data and airtime you sure say you dey call your people so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) / Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.