Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery (649 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery by linx123: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kehinde Olajide, a 22-year-old unemployed man, has been sentenced to death by hanging for armed robbery in Ekiti State.

A High Court sitting in Ado Ekiti on Thursday sentenced Kehinde for involvement in robberies.

He was docked for arming himself with dangerous weapons to rob Dayo Folorunsho, Saka Yusuf, Adeoye Oluwatosin, Adeola Oluwatobi, Olayemi Aremu, Hambali Ojo and Ayodele Oluwafemi of their belongings.

Justice Lekan Ogunmoye who pronounced the judgement, said that “the prosecution had proved ingredients of armed robbery against the convict without any reasonable doubt”.

Ogunmoye said, “He is hereby sentenced to death by hanging until he is dead. May God almighty have mercy upon his soul”.

The convict and ........... https://janefblog.com/16541-222-year-old-man-sentence-to-death-by-hanging-in-ekiti-for-robbery/

Re: 22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Terrible times with grievous sentence lashing out to the prosecuted person. Where are the appeal court,

he was armed and it was robbery, and under the constitution its not a death warranty nor a federal prejudice and should be remanded in a correctional facility for 20years or more-so not the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery by habsydiamond(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Robbering death sentence I am not against it though.. But what's the punishment to our politicians embezzling billions and millions out there that are moving freely without being prosecuted.. I think he deserves what he got cos these people are always brutal with their victims.
Re: 22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery by Cokahot: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Death sentence over petty robbery. Haba. Oga judge calm down. U for slam am 5years as 1st time offender.he must rebuke and appeal. Abi shey him na bandit. Lawyers
Re: 22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery by Unrated900(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
habsydiamond:
Robbering death sentence I am not against it though.. But what's the punishment to our politicians embezzling billions and millions out there that are moving freely without being prosecuted.. I think he deserves what he got cos these people are always brutal with their victims.

So you want to Belive that news
It’s a news filled with lies upon lies
Re: 22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery by Mayng01(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
What a judgement for robbery without any loss of lives
Re: 22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery by Praxis758: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Gone are the days when Nigerian Correctional Service used to have officers who execute inmates on death roll.

I pray such won't be our portion.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor / Producer Mr Zik Zulu Okafor Accused Of Defrauding A Widows / How Can I Petition Loan Apps. Something About Them Just Need To Be Correct. / Armed Robbers Who Shot Dead A 10-month-old Baby Arrested Hours After Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.