Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? (18551 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Employers Request Irrelevant Information? / Dear Employers This Is What Motivates Us, So Stop Asking - Topwritersden / 5 Negative Characters Most Nigerian Employers Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Are introverted persons a turnoff to Nigerian employers?

being that they barely have friends for networking.

They hardly maintain visible social media presence.

They are conservative in nature and cherish quiet time.

They are barely noticeable.

33 Likes

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by slawormiir: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Depends on the job

Most introverts are very intelligent

Some are keyboard warriors

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
If you have what your employer needs, it won't matter whether you are introverted or extroverted.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by arukwe123(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
tongue
Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by sammy7410(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Alright

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by cayorday89(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
God will definitely help us...

As an introvert, I can only say....

R. I. P TO THE OPPORTUNITIES WE MISSED BECAUSE OF OUR SHYNESS AND NATURE...

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by munachiso58(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
wow second to comment

1 Like

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by CHHng: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nah
Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by NwaNimo1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Introverts no get character......(2 succeed)

[img]https://media1./images/4ba92b943c6ea2af19e648437dc75fa7/tenor.gif?itemid=15143580[/img]
Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Benesis: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Introverts are dope, they mind their business, its what everybody should strive to do

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by beautyhd: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nooo

1 Like

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by TooMuchStuff: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
They are often the movers and shakers of any society. The Brains, jurists, composers, researchers, programmers, clergy, Medics, intelligences, business gurus, Royals etc

They rule the world with ease cos of excess wisdom

TooMuchStuff is one

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Boye33: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Danielkupiejo: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
I don’t know o
Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Shellsploit: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
All ethical hackers are introverts...
Speaking from experience.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by olaboy33(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Well, if its a job that requires an analytical mind, most introvert would get the job done better.

The constant mind isolation has turned their minds to some sought of machine.

You'll be amazed what goes on in some of their minds if put to good use. The tend to have more time to put into stuff and they are also hardly distracted.

Then you'll need to count them out if its a job that requires networking like a sales job, that's more or like their albatross.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by lovelylad: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Depends on the job
this guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by GeneralPula: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
The best people ever liveth are introverts..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yes, it's a big one because naturally, introverts are known to be shy and withdrawn from social life and activities which may not be good for the job especially if the job requires you meeting people most of the time.
So, they'll need someone with good interpersonal skills who's outgoing and good at meeting and interacting with people from different works of life.

It's better you don't let them know youre one and try to work on your personality to enable you fit into the job perfectly.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by moscobabs(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
cool
Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by BuyAndSellStuff: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Any serious minded organization knows that empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Except you work for a one-man biz looking for gossip.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by DigitB: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
I once went to present myself to as client for decoration work. He told me how they used to do the decoration before and I agreed that I can do it well and better.

Me don't like talking sef, so I didn't say much to convince him.

He then asked me why I am not suggesting other designs to him, that that was how the former decorators did. I told him no need for me to hype that once I begin to do the work he will see the beauty.

I feel he wanted me to say things I could not do just to convince him.

In the place I work, my boss thinks I'm timid. Just because I'm not a parrot like him

37 Likes

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Nastydroid(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
As long as you deliver I don’t think they care

10 Likes

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by DropsMic(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
I think so
Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Whatever you do, be your own Boss.

14 Likes

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Introvert can't cope with a cooperate organization which makes it difficult for them to work with group of people. They are majorally self employed

18 Likes

Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by GeneralPula: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
sammy7410:
Alright

Poor editing..
Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by kokkubabboni421(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
K
Re: Is Being An Introvert A Turnoff To Nigerian Employers? by Celsony: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Shellsploit:
All ethical hackers are introverts...
Speaking from experience.

I want to be one. I want you to guide me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Vacancies / Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Unemployable? / Mckinsey Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.