Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Become A Professional Whiteboard Animator For The Price Of Just 1 Shawarma! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Become A Professional Whiteboard Animator For The Price Of Just 1 Shawarma! (600 Views)

Whiteboard Animator Needed / Professional Whiteboard Animation & Explainer Video / Create Professional Whiteboard Explainer Videos Like A Pro (using THIS Software) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Professional Whiteboard Animator For The Price Of Just 1 Shawarma! by dlumier: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Become A Professional Whiteboard Animator For The Price of Just 1 Shawarma!
Yes for the price of 1 shawarma!

There’s no excuse for not making money online anymore
I have a special offer for you�
But you won’t find out unless you read this post till the end.

In a world of convenience, where people want you to get to the point so they can carry on with their busy day, businesses are finding new and more modern ways to interact and share in much more creative and entertaining ways with their potential customers.

A big problem that a lot of businesses struggle with is the idea that making sales video is too expensive.
This is where you come in to cash out!
Go to Fiverr and see how much they charge for a 1 minute whiteboard animation video.
The truth is, you don’t have to be a professional videographer/cinematographer or video editor before you can create sales and marketing videos for businesses.

Learn how to create Professional and Attention-grabbing Whiteboard Animation Videos for businesses as a service
Create captivating content that will boost business sales with this one-of-a-kind video marketing tool.
Please note: this is not RenderForest or any of these amateur whiteboard animation apps. This is a standard Whiteboard Animation like the ones you can find on Fiverr

What you will get in this offer
Flexible video creation software that allows you to create professional whiteboard animation videos without any technical or design skill

Over 20,000 SVGs
*Done-for-you whiteboard videos that you can show to your clients
*Over 300 Hand written Fonts
*Royalty-free music
*Video tutorials on how to produce your own whiteboard animation in minutes

BONUS

Logo Kit: 38 Eye-popping, professionally designed logos in 7 hot industries: Business, Fitness, Health, Money, Real Estate, Self improvement, Technology & Computers

10,000+ written articles on various topics you can repurpose into whiteboard animation videos

Camtasia Advance Video Editing

Done-for-you whiteboard animation videos you can show to clients while pitching your service

Requirements: The Whiteboard Animation software is for use only on PCs running Microsoft Windows.

So how much are you paying for all these juicy offers?

Ehmm wait for it….

I will be giving out my Professional Whiteboard Animation Production training currently selling for #5,000 at* a giveaway price of just #1200*
That’s the price of 1 Shawarma. I’m sure you spend more than this on food in a day. But think of how #1,200 can help you start your own online business.
Even *sapa* sef no go fit hold you.

If you missed the previous opportunity, please don't miss this one.

I'm giving it out for this price for just 24hrs only

So hurry now and make your secured payment here (paystack.com/pay/dx9qjlh8h7)
Please note that this offer is only available for just 24hrs!
Re: Become A Professional Whiteboard Animator For The Price Of Just 1 Shawarma! by dlumier: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
If you want to see the type of whiteboard animation video you will be learning how to produce, drop a comment and I will share the link to the video with you
Re: Become A Professional Whiteboard Animator For The Price Of Just 1 Shawarma! by Nomeh17(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hello, I am interested in d animation video creation. Let me see d video samples. Thank you.
Re: Become A Professional Whiteboard Animator For The Price Of Just 1 Shawarma! by jerisace: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good day Bro, please am urgent interested in this software. I need to speak to you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Graphics Design Benefits Your Small Business / Digital Artists Needed Urgently / Can I Use This To Record Good Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.