Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Rent Will Expire In A Week Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Rent Will Expire In A Week Time (533 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / A Week After We Got Married. / My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rent Will Expire In A Week Time by homealone00: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
My rent will expire in 2 weeks time and am yet to secure a new apartment, This place I stay cost me much, so I need to move closer to my work place..  pls elders in house, what are my right when my rent expires and how much long can I stay in the house, I dont want the caretakers to start harassing me. Thanks cool
Re: My Rent Will Expire In A Week Time by iamtardey: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Use that two weeks hustle fr an apartment quick and safe yourself embarrassment.
Re: My Rent Will Expire In A Week Time by bullykay: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
What's your location?
Re: My Rent Will Expire In A Week Time by esthel(f): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
You are entitled to 7 days of notice of owners intention to recover possession. Still doesn't mean he will throw you out. After the expiration of that period he can now file in court to recover his house. It could take some months before conclusion. The court usually will tell him to give you time to move out. You will be made to pay mesne profits for those extra time. But some people dey carry the money japa especially where the landlord doesn't know the new place they moved to.
homealone00:
My rent will expire in 2 weeks time and am yet to secure a new apartment, This place I stay cost me much, so I need to move closer to my work place..  pls elders in house, what are my right when my rent expires and how much long can I stay in the house, I dont want the caretakers to start harassing me. Thanks cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Staying With Parents / Pls How Do I Handle This Issue( What Will You Do In This Situation)? / Budget Friendly Mattresses For 4th Quarter 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.