Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper (14016 Views)

My Escapades In The North ..... / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / How Our Father Raped Us – Two Sisters Narrate To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by BigDan69: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Lol guy u no well, I am mot loosing anything. I went to camp, I don Bleep tire for school nothing dey inside.

Coldie:

You are the one loosing out. Sth that in your lifetime you only get to do it once, I repeat once in a lifetime and it never happens again, and you refuse to attend. Who do u think is loosing?

What you are doing right now u can always do it other years. But u can never serve again.

Add 1+1 together

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by kolaby: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 19, 2021
I have none. Both students & fellow corpers took me for a Pastor all through my service year, but I have always known I am not one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Coldie(m): 3:34am On Jun 19, 2021
BigDan69:

Lol guy u no well, I am mot loosing anything. I went to camp, I don Bleep tire for school nothing dey inside.

So u thini its because f fvck
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by lereinter(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Coldie:

You are the one loosing out. Sth that in your lifetime you only get to do it once, I repeat once in a lifetime and it never happens again, and you refuse to attend. Who do u think is loosing?

What you are doing right now u can always do it other years. But u can never serve again.

Add 1+1 together

Flee from here � devil

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by lereinter(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2021
Coldie:
I no get any corper escapades, they sent me to an isolated village in delta far from other corpers, even getting transportation was hard we had to flag down trucks and cars.

To make matters worst they sent 2 girls and 11 guys. To make it even more worst the community hated corpers based on the sexual attrocities past corpers commited.

Their were some children in the village that was born by corpers who left and never appeared again that u can still see in the community. Plus a former corper before us took some secondary school girls to a hotel for an orgy and it leaked. So see problem for us

An educated person went to a village and started fcukin without condoms

Then why did he go to an institution learning, his years of education was a disgrace and waste

17 Likes

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Coldie(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2021
lereinter:

Flee from here � devil
How
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmm...this matter go long.
It started in August stream 2 NYSC batch B, 2009/2010...I was posted to gaanda a remote Rocky village in Gombi local government area of adamawa state.I so much dislike posting n the place. We were 11 posted and the 3 females redeployed. Luckily I met one babe there wey be nurse as they were under the midwives service scheme of late year adua wife.we stayed in same compound n one thing lead to another, we begin f**k everyday.
I went to another town Garkida, same LGA to begin knack anoda corper under cds level.God save me that day cos yusuf n his boko haram boys enter town n everybody jappa!
I go write NIM exam for yola n jam anoda babe, knacking continue....even when i pass out by July 2010, within months i revisit the town again, first by September 2010 and March 2012...N.a. still knacking carry me go back oo

NYSC sex escapades too plenty abeg.....
Wen i look back now I just shake my head n say Lord have mercy!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by oneolajire(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
emmanuelpopson:

ndokwa east?? i did mine in year 2016.. same ndokwa east.,ashaka, igbuku, etc. we did inter school competiotion , created student fellowship, made some friends which we still communicate today..
was busy in the local church on sundays too that they dont want me to leave.. memories abound.. didnt show interest in there locals instead we made them know the value of education... dunno abt other corpers sha. but myself and a friend..

God bless you for making positive impact.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Jeferious: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2021
iamadonis2:

This is a very childish and myopic reasoning. You speak so confident that we are able to control time or can dictate our time on earth.
You're even soft on him in my opinion. Like I should waste one year of my life based on sexcapades and other escapades As for me, the £**k wey I don £**k as underG don dey enough. I was literally cohabitating with my lovers. But after school, I will jump into more serious and profitable ventures right away. No time to waste, let alone waste a whole year in "serving" a useless country
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Coldie(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2021
BigDan69:

So u think going to camp is all abt in your words bleeping?

If na fvck carry me go nysc I for no go.

First time in my life to swim in a river happened in my nysc, the learnt how the swim during my nysc, not to talk of the fact that during my nysc I ate some bush meats that u can hardly ever get in cities, I met people I could never have met in this life if not for nysc, experienced things I could never have experienced, climbed hill I could never have climbed, trekked for miles I could never have imagined. The list goes on

Dae house if u want dae, dae see the same people u saw dz year, saw last year and will see next year and use it as a reason to justify it, an opportunity to shuffle the cards.

Na u know sha

11 Likes

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by doctore212(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2021
I knack one girl for the community .
I don't know if it was jazz or something else.

But wetin I know be say once they pay me my allowee,I go carry am give her she go collect and give me 2k5 which is just sufficient for my transport.

The only thing I bought during my service years was two boxers.

Fear PH girls.

Amaka I no go beta for you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by tayewomi(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Hmmm...this matter go long.
It started in August stream 2 NYSC batch B, 2009/2010...I was posted to gaanda a remote Rocky village in Gombi local government area of adamawa state.I so much the posting n the place. We were 11 posted and the 3 females are redeployed. Luckily I met on babe wey be nurse as They were under the midwives service scheme of late year adua wife.we stayed in same compound n one thing lead to another, we begin f**k everyday.
I went to another town Garkida, same LGA to begin knack anoda corper under cds level.God save me that day cos yusuf n his boko haram boys enter town n everybody jappa!
I go write NIM exam for yoga n jam anoda babe, knacking continue....even when i pass out by July 2010, within months i revisit the town again, first by September 2010 and March 2012...N.a. still knacking carry me go back oo

NYSC sex escapades too plenty abeg.....
Wen i look back now I just shake my head n say Lord have mercy!
��� Bruh shey u go mk Haven like this nlander can mk someone behave like madt person at times i was just laughing alone seeing ur comments,dt part yusuf and his boys really got me crack,na God save u then u for don turn suya for yusufs,good luck bruh..

3 Likes

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by pillarmaria(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2021
doctore212:

But wetin I know be say once they pay me my allowed,I go carry am give her she go collect and give me 2k5 which is just sufficient for my transport.

Fear PH girls.

No be Juju be that?

5 Likes

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Chamakh93:
As a corper or a teaching practice teacher , narrate to us your sex escapades with your students.
Dem use fûck swear for una

3 Likes

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by creativeinventor: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Coldie:

So u think going to camp is all abt in your words bleeping?

If na fvck carry me go nysc I for no go.

First time in my life to swim in a river happened in my nysc, the learnt how the swim during my nysc, not to talk of the fact that during my nysc I ate some bush meats that u can hardly ever get in cities, I met people I could never have met in this life if not for nysc, experienced things I could never have experienced, climbed hill I could never have climbed, trekked for miles I could never have imagined. The list goes on

Dae house if u want dae, dae see the same people u saw dz year, saw last year and will see next year and use it as a reason to justify it, an opportunity to shuffle the cards.

Na u know sha

Guy pardon me, but these reasons are so stale.. so because of swimming, eating bush meat and trekking miles you never imagined grin is the thing that makes us don't know what we're missing by not doing NYSC.
See guy that thing is a complete waste of time wether you like it or not, especially doing it for Nigeria. We get opportunities everyday, if you think it's only in Nysc that you'd get connections then you haven't taken advantage of things around you. As far as I'm concerned, concentrating on your life time goal for that one year is miles better than serving one Country called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Afostev11(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
doctore212:

But wetin I know be say once they pay me my allowed,I go carry am give her she go collect and give me 2k5 which is just sufficient for my transport.

Fear PH girls.

lol... wahala be like weitin....
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by johnnypumpum(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
I remember in 2017 in Afikpo local govt of Ebonyi State .....omo no b small tin.... na the girls the find us we no the find them.

3 Likes

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Coldie(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
creativeinventor:

Guy pardon me, but these reasons are so stale.. so because of swimming, eating bush meat and trekking miles you never imagined grin is the thing that makes us don't know what we're missing by not doing NYSC.
See guy that thing is a complete waste of time wether you like it or not, especially doing it for Nigeria. We get opportunities everyday, if you think it's only in Nysc that you'd get connections then you haven't taken advantage of things around you. As far as I'm concerned, concentrating on your life time goal for that one year is miles better than serving one Country called Nigeria.
It's your choice no be by force

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by spiralwedge(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Coldie:

Add 1+1 together

This is so myopic. Looks like an opinion from someone who isn't well exposed or impoverished to some extent.
You waste 1 year doing exactly what?
Fvckking, and risking your life for what exactly?

You will create thousands of your own adventures if you use that to learn skills and develop your career and start earning good money then go on vacations.

Some use that period to prepare to move abroad, write exams etc.

NYSC will be scrapped soon, only people like you will miss it.
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Coldie(m): 2:08am On Jun 20, 2021
spiralwedge:

This is so myopic. Looks like an opinion from someone who isn't well exposed or impoverished to some extent.
You waste 1 year doing exactly what?
Fvckking, and risking your life for what exactly?

You will create thousands of your own adventures if you use that to learn skills and develop your career and start earning good money then go on vacations.

Some use that period to prepare to move abroad, write exams etc.

NYSC will be scrapped soon, only people like you will miss it.
You are saying my post is myopic, but same u put as your bio, everything is temporal enjoy the moment. Or do u think it's by talking

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by xotoy20909: 3:39am On Jun 20, 2021
grin
Uncle93:
Oh I was rather lashing my fellow Corp members from CDs and bio metrics groups. I worked in a office so only had access to Madams and other corpers grin
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
I never really had enough pussy coz of the useless ogoni land i was posted to grin

Haha ha, shey na Bori, or kpor, sapkenwa.

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2021
athenswonders:
Don’t have much to say, but go to kurmi local government of Taraba state and ask of Emperor.....I was nicknamed that for a reason

Hahaha hahaha mad man

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Sirjendon:

Haha ha, shey na Bori, or kpor, sapkenwa.

Na Bori grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by DevilsEqual(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2021
doctore212:

Fear PH girls.

Bro,do you actually mean this?..

You always handover your allawee to her and she'd only settle you with the transport fare

How u con dey chop?

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by SuperSuave(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldie:
I no get any corper escapades, they sent me to an isolated village in delta far from other corpers, even getting transportation was hard we had to flag down trucks and cars.

To make matters worst they sent 2 girls and 11 guys. To make it even more worst the community hated corpers based on the sexual attrocities past corpers commited.

Their were some children in the village that was born by corpers who left and never appeared again that u can still see in the community. Plus a former corper before us took some secondary school girls to a hotel for an orgy and it leaked. So see problem for us
Omo.. sorry
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by SuperSuave(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Just my corper girl but I had more than enough
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Igbankpa(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2021
doctore212:

Fear PH girls.

no be jazz my gee! The kpekus was just magical. I don laf taya

1 Like

Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2021
SmellySperm:

Na Bori grin

And na the place be the centre of all ogoni.

So how dem gals for there dem no coordinate well?
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2021
Sirjendon:

And na the place be the centre of all ogoni.

So how dem gals for there dem no coordinate well?
There were so many shooting of gun in the area then so many gals com dey fear to comot and there was restriction of bike movement from 6pm.
So i never really had enough kpekus. Na just one fine fresh ogoni gal i been whine,carry her go my state(uyo) go knack grin
Re: Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2021
SmellySperm:

There were so many shooting of gun in the area then so many gals com dey fear to comot and there was restriction of bike movement from 6pm.
So i never really had enough kpekus. Na just one fine fresh ogoni gal i been whine,carry her go my state(uyo) go knack grin

Hahaha, u have done well for urself, after all one pass zero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... / Difference Between Ghana And Nigeria Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.