Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria (45933 Views)

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys / IPOB Deputy Leader Storms UN With Petition For Biafran Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by fuckpro: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:
jokers!!. AKWAIBOM and CRS remains part of Biafra. They go no where.
Argue with ur father

... YOUR PAPA DEY MAD
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Nigeria's road to recovery - as a failed state - expect more news like this from other groups. Mind you the UN can't force a sovereign state creation without creating a conflict.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by bluefilm: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Another set of jokers have entered the scene.

Ibom Republic indeed !!!
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by caleboxylic: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2021
doublecross:
Too small to be a republic! It has to join biafra. This is APC agenda.... To divide the United... We stand together till we get Biafra

Story story. Biafra of old doesn't exist and will never exist again.
What we have now Is Alaigbo republic ,ibom republic though Efik will most likely join them, ijaw republic ,ogoni nation. Ikwerre will remain with Nigeria or join Alaigbo or ijaw republic and be dealt with. Those fools will pay for their treachery if they ever join Alaigbo republic and ijaw will deal with them as they did in old rivers state.

Ikwerre fools will pay dearly and will lose their land to either ijaw or Alaigbo republic because we will send them to Benin . They are Benin migrants and will be sent back to Benin sooner or later.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:
Argue with ur father
Born fools everywhere

Afonja things everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Onlyonelife: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Well!

I wish people can clamour for truth and righteousness as that's what will make every region enjoy whether neglected or not neglected. People will always go to where there's light. If you're a light govt will look for u wherever community u may be
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2021
eplanning:

Who are the us? Mind you I'm not Igbo, I'm Ejagham.

Alright fine, if you advocate for Ejaghams to be part of Biafra, I don't have any problem with that because you guys don't have the sort of disgusting entitlement mentality many minorities in Niger Delta have.

Ejaghams will have the liberty to choose to go with us Igbos or with Akwa-Cross. But either ways, you guys will be okay.

7 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Xhuntra: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2021
oyoirabor:

Faceless forum.....Even monkey can claim anything here on nairaland...like you!!!

U mean ur mother is a monkey?
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by selemempe: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2021
oyatz:

Why this combactive posture sir?

The guy didn't mention Igbo or any tribe at all. He only expressed his opinion that both A/Ibom and C/River State are parts of Biafra.

oyatz my yoruba Christian brother from heebadan grin
We igbos are now telling you that Akwaibom and cross River are not part of Biafra and that we would support their independence.

Why does this news pain you?

9 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by xreal: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Ibom Kingdom. Will be a country, like none other.

grin

Will be among the best in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by eplanning: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2021
dmbb:
IPOB terrorists target is useless without South South, their plan is to exterminate them when they finally break out from Nigeria. So IPOB will vehemently object this move

Taah! Fulani go follow your nama.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Yorubas and Igbos should vacate the thread. Take your nonsense to other threads.

Why are Yorubas always trashing Igbos on any thread yet do not seem to want to survive without them.

Na was o. Make una comot for this thread abeg. Una no dey shame how Fulani dey finish una. Instead of cooperating you are embarrassing unaselves here.
YOU GET SENSE BRUH

ACTUALLY MAJORITY OF THEM ARE BORORO TAQIYYA TERRORISTS

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2021
caleboxylic:

Story story. Biafra of old doesn't exist and will never exist again.
What we have now Is Alaigbo republic ,ibom republic though Efik will most likely join them, ijaw republic ,ogoni nation. Ikwerre will remain with Nigeria or join Alaigbo or ijaw republic and be dealt with. Those fools will pay for their treachery if they ever join Alaigbo republic and ijaw will deal with them as they did in old rivers state.

Ikwerre fools will pay dearly and will lose their land to either ijaw or Alaigbo republic because we will send them to Benin . They are Benin migrants and will be sent back to Benin sooner or later.

If check very well you will notice that it's mainly the parasitic unity beggers from the North that are saying all that.

Akwa-Cross will have our blessings should they decide to form their own country, but if they want to be part of us too, we can always negotiate how it will be. I personally believe we are even more compatible with them than the belligerent and self entitled Rivers/Bayelsa/Delta axis. Those ones are too toxic to share a country with, including the ikwerres.

18 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by caleboxylic: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Alright fine, if you advocate for Ejaghams to be part of Biafra, I don't have any problem with that because you guys don't have the sort of disgusting entitlement mentality many minorities in Niger Delta have.

Ejaghams will have the liberty to choose to go with us Igbos or with Akwa-Cross. But either ways, you guys will be okay.

The Ekoi people will not go with Efik or ibibio. They will go with Igbo nation in a confederation. That one I'm 100% sure. Visit UNN and see how they relate with the igbos.

10 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by bastardmod: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Almaigaa:

That's how our Galant Northern Soldiers are dealing with Nnandi Kanu's miscreants. grin grin grin cheesy

You mean these gallant soldiers grin grin tongue tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Splitmind: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Igbos in disguise, I hope they are swiftly imprisoned and shot when they come back to Nigeria
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by winterfell007(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Livesimple:

Nnmadi kanu don rape Nigeria finish e de wait for final burial grin grin grin grin grin

I swear down. That guy really spoil market for hausa/fulani people. If they find way to enter London na to waste (kill) the guy. For opening everyones eyes

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by michoim(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Because dey don dey get seaport and ibom air to import arms dey think say time don ripe. E go blow for their faces...

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by eplanning: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2021
FreeIgbos:

All these divisions among people who share Mgbe/Ekpe society, who broke Kola, wore red caps, have age grades, same soups etc amounts to stupidity.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by hokafor(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Lol, even in my village they are demanding for their own country too. This is the best time to disintegrate this country into as many country as possible. Some countries in the Pacific island and carribean are not even up to hundred thousand in number.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Zonex1(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Swear der for toooo tite
cheruv:
This is superb if you ask me... An Mmogho Republic covering Akwa ibom and CRS South senatorial zone is a welcome idea.
With capital at calabar, it'd be a force to reckon with
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
I stand with Ibom Republic. A full Igbo republic is all I want

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by rhektor(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari has succeeded in deviding this country

Everybody wants out.
Ordinary divide you can not write, maybe it's Buhari that did that to you also

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by WayoProphet: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
I see every tribe breaking away from Nigeria like the former USSR. I see buhari and his Fulani cabals unable to do shit. I see China coming in to grab some part ofold Nigeria due to unpaid loans. This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Oharina(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:

Onye nmanwu. No be only google translator. Ibata na otu Onitsha, ereem gi welu ego zuta utaba. Onye mgbu
Zuo kwan'ike, ony'iberibe

6 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by ProfAmaben(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:
Argue with ur father

You non Igbos love to tarnish the image of the Igbos, why are you saying this? You guys love seeing others insult the Igbos.

Who needs Akwa Ibom in Biafra? They are free to do whatever they want.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Niger Delta republic is a hoax created by the ijaws to dominate every other minorities there.

Ijaws don't want secession. They are looking for who to dominate in the babel republic. That why you will see them grabbing land from the indigenous people. They are doing it in Rivers, Edo, Delta and even akwa Ibom.

Look at what ijaws are doing in NDDC. Even tompolo was threating to destroy pipeline facilities before akpabio visited him and the matter was dissolve.

To ijaw , Everybody is their slave in the South South. They will avoid these thread like plague.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2021
wisdomkid:

You're actually senseless. Sorry but I'm very unapologetic. You are fighting for secession and deem others not privileged enough or intelligent enough for their own good.
YOU ARE THE SENSELESS KID IF DON’T KNOW THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE QUOTING IS A BORORO TERRORIST
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by dmbb: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
eplanning:

Taah! Fulani go follow your nama.
IPOB terrorist spotted grin. You see they are the poorest region in the country. Their land is not even enough to accommodate them, that's why you see them scattered and parasitizing in the country that they have despised so much because of Hypocrisy
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
caleboxylic:

The Ekoi people will not go with Efik or ibibio. They will go with Igbo nation in a confederation. That one I'm 100% sure. Visit UNN and see how they relate with the igbos.

And we Igbos would gladly accept them in a confederation in Biafra. The beauty of it all is that Igbos ain't begging anyone to join us because we are capable of building a great nation on our own but others outside Rivers/Bayelsa/Delta would be ideal to form a nation with us in a confederation.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by paltielx: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:
Argue with ur father
every tribe has the right to their own nation, to be free from enslavement according to Aks people

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by SmartPolician: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2021
NnadyAutos:
They can realise this dream if they team up with cross river and bayelsa states.The three states will be a formidable republic.

According to Agba Jalingo, Ijaw people are troublesome people. And he's right. I think Akwa Ibom and Cross River should work together.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.