Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS (23527 Views)

Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Keyamo Blames Obasanjo For Appointing ‘crackhead’ Fani-kayode Into Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Aduroja123(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
dre11:
Buhari’s Minister, Keyamo At University Lecture Says Nigerians Will Beg For Return Of Disbanded SARS, Students Mock Him

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/18/buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-keyamo-university-lecture-says-nigerians-will-beg-return-disbanded-sars

Meanwhile Lai Muhammed will soon blame God for everything.

Senseless cabals rationalizing at the slightest mistake instead of them to accept and face the reality.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Oppy2k2: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
And this man is a SAN. He was such a great man that a lot of youths took him as a mentor.

Unknowingly he is like any other useless politicians out there, a senior advocate of nonsense. Posterity will judge this wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by edoairways: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Moferere:
Keyamo has a point tho
There is no point

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by frankson1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

SMH. See how you twist your answer even when the truth is staring at you in the face. There is point in arguing with you anymore because it’s obvious you are one of them. You people can enjoy. It’s your time now but when Buhari finally vacate that seat, he won’t be able to protect Fulani from what’s coming to them

This is always the case with people like you, if someone tries to reason and see things from different perspectives they automatically become enemies.

People like me brainstorm, we don't have monotropic minds.

Goodnight anyway.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by MansoryMX(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
frankson1:

We understand what's happening in the North and that has been a running battle for years now. I know about the Fulani, farmers crisis, bandits 'ish' as well and the other states you mentioned, I don't know.
Besides, I'm talking about the other regions too and not just a few states. The crime rate is so terrible at the moment and sometimes, it seems to me that the criminals are just waking up.

Fatal Crime rate decreased the moment SARS was disbanded. After SARS was disband, it affected the credibility of the entire police force. A reasonable IG will give order for police personnel to respect civilians in order to gain their trust again. I live in Warri and I can beat my chest we have some of the most respectful police men in Nigeria, reason being before you try harassing one person, he or she knows one or two person to call who will call higher authorities or Commissioner of Police to an extent. I have as friends and others as for. I am semi-military. A friend to the army and fully pledged to the Nigeria Navy so when I say things here I don’t say it out without fact checks. I do not know who you are but I will tell you this. We have regular crime around the country which is the duty of the Nigeria police to combat. Do you have any slightest idea what SARS did to do many families? Families that will never be happy again! People with dreams cut short. I had my encounter with them one faithful day while driving to Asaba from Warri. What saved me was my boldness and Military ID card and orientation. As for the kidnappings and gruesome killings. You and I know Fulani are depopulating Nigerians in rural areas for whatever reasons best known to them. If Government wants to bring back SARS. They should bring them back and take them to he North to fight either bandit or the New BokoHaram pro max.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nigerians hate the truth smiley

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Rickylambert: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
ivolt:
He has a point.
Insecurity has been the order of the day since SARS was disbanded.
One of the worst hit is the Lekki zone which was the epicentre of the violence.
You can't even jog in peace these days because of dangerous hoodlums.
poor brain

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cancel culture.
It's either your way or the highway.

The person you quoted has more point than you.
edoairways:

There is no point
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by justmondris: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lololol. Was there SAR in north which has the highest rate of insecurity in the country, was SAR chasing herdsmen and boko haram which are the major causes of insecurity in the country, didn’t they replace SAR with another security outfit, don’t we have other security agencies in the country, was the total number of SARS members more than 2,000 ?
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by MansoryMX(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
frankson1:

This is always the case with people like you, if someone tries to reason and see things from different perspectives they automatically become enemies.

People like me brainstorm, we don't have monotropic minds.

Goodnight anyway.

You mentioned everything in a single sentence being done by Fulani herdsmen and bandits the moment you said killings and kidnappings. How doe my reply makes me have a “monotropic mind”

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Gjmff: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yeah
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Rickylambert: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
supportnija:

You see how you disgrace yourself, you don't anything just close your mouth, mopol are not train for that, mobile police are never train for gathering of intelligent, mobile police will never follow you for an arrest, Nigeria police have 71 departments dealing with different issues, SARS were training on how to deal with arm robber...... This department have budget for informats, I don't to say many things .... Just go to your Ogbete market and be selling your fake products....
mugu
Wat exactly is entire police trained for?
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
That is how they used to do.
Lazy youth everywhere. Shallow thinking. I pity the children born to today's youth,they will even be more shallow. What a pity!
stunnert:
I said the same thing on a thread on NL some days ago and some idiots were attacking and bullying me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by nairavsdollars(f): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Who is this mentally, deranged and unstable mind

MansoryMX:

Bring them and take them to your fathers house to Terrorize and kill to your brothers and sisters! People whose motive is to kill innocent young Nigerians for no just reason you want them to bring them back? To do what exactly? When last did you even hear of heavy armed robbery attack if not petty thieves and ritualist Police are handling effectively.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by MansoryMX(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Who is this mentally, deranged and unstable mind

A mentally deranged and unstable mind who is more sensible than you. You reek of stupidity and your madness has gone beyond the abyss. No cure for wetin dey worry you kakaka!
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by BarrElChapo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nobody stone shoe for there ?
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by fmthegreatest(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Idris Abdulkareem is right on Keyamo he has always been advocating Nonsense and he awarded him Senior Advocate of Nonsense (SAN)
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Dchair2: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Moferere:
Keyamo has a point tho
Keyamo has no point!!!! Does it mean without the so called SARS the Nigeria police is a lame duck? Keyamo should grow up and stop being childish in his utterance
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by nedekid: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
supportnija:

You see how you disgrace yourself, you don't anything just close your mouth, mopol are not train for that, mobile police are never train for gathering of intelligent, mobile police will never follow you for an arrest, Nigeria police have 71 departments dealing with different issues, SARS were training on how to deal with arm robber...... This department have budget for informats, I don't to say many things .... Just go to your Ogbete market and be selling your fake products....
IRT nko?
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by mrkings84(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
If i say make thunder fire am now, did I do wrong?
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by PlanktonX: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
ivolt:
He has a point.
Insecurity has been the order of the day since SARS was disbanded.
One of the worst hit is the Lekki zone which was the epicentre of the violence.
You can't even jog in peace these days because of dangerous hoodlums.

Now the lekki people are now feeling the heat, something people on the mainland have been living with for years.

Seems, this govt are still shaming away from the truth. Tell me how insecurity will be reduce, when over 60 million of youths are roaming the streets without source of income.

Are they to smoke air and lick vapours as breakfast and dinner, forget launch, people had been surviving without afternoon food for years in Naija.

Solve unemployment and see insecurity slow swallow itself...
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by edoairways: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
bunto:
Cancel culture.
It's either your way or the highway.

The person you quoted has more point than you.
He hasn't because he supports evil. The high rate of bandit isn't attributed to the absence of SARS. Bandit has been operating especially in the north hence his assertion is invalid
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The disbanded SARS was replaced with SWAT, yet insecurity worsened and this one is here talking out of point just to hear himself.
have you ever seen swat
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Reference(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
supportnija:

Your IQ too low

Mister, please let it go. You do not have a point at all.
It was the unit that was disbanded, no one was sacked.
Intelligence is mental competency and experience rolled in one.
It is domiciled in people not in nomenclature or titles.

The ability and tools to fight crime at the previous levels are still in the police force. The true reasons why they are less effective are two fold. One, they are struggling to morph from the high handed tactics in relations with the civil population and constantly fear a re-ignition of unrest and protests against them.

Two, it is obvious the insurgency previously located in the north east has metastasised into criminality and is spreading beyond those ideological boundaries as the economy deteriorates. The government of the day too is not helping matters by its stoking of political embers in its utterances and divisive and sectional actions requiring further deployment of scarce internal security resources to keep the peace where previously there was no widespread social upheavals.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by edoairways: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
PlanktonX:

Now the lekki people are now felling the heat, something we have living with for years.

Seems, this govt are still shaming away from the truth. Tell me how insecurity will be reduce, when over 60 million of youths are roaming the streets without source of income.

Are they to smoke air and lick vapours as breakfast and dinner, forget launch, people had been surviving without afternoon food for years in Naija.

Solve unemployment and see insecurity slow swallow itself...
There is no correlation between unemployment and insecurity in Nigeria. Unemployment is a worldwide menace hence linking it with crime is uncalled for.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by samwillyco1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
In summary, this Government is a DISASTER and runned by majority of people that need to undergo psychiatric examination, rehabilitation and treatment as well
grin : grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by FLYFIRE(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Isn't it wonderful how these idiots blamed Pres Goodluck for everything but now blames everything but Buhari.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Teenaira: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Moferere:
Keyamo has a point tho

What point ? What is the difference between SARS and bokoharam. Bokoharam is killing, maiming, raping, kidnapping Nigerians and SARS is doing almost everything. If only SARS can deal with this man, he will not be so privileged to deliver this lecture
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Skmoda(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Moferere:
Keyamo has a point tho

Point kee him there
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Gambit23: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
dre11:
Buhari’s Minister, Keyamo At University Lecture Says Nigerians Will Beg For Return Of Disbanded SARS, Students Mock Him

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/18/buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-keyamo-university-lecture-says-nigerians-will-beg-return-disbanded-sars

Bastardo
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Gambit23: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Moferere:
Keyamo has a point tho

It's like u dont want to reason well.

Is sars more skilled and more powerful than Army, Airforce n navy that couldn't end the insecurity in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeleke Honors Dele Momodu On Conferment Of “Aare” By Iwo King (Photos) / Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.