Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:25 PM

Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians (40848 Views)

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by yorke1: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
What about him and other rulers deliver top notch leadership quality at a very reduced costs
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Niwdog(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Not even ask but they need to be forced
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by wonderr(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
vizzyswagh:
You can’t ask any firm to reduce its price when you haven’t put things in place for that firm to also benefit. Before you ask any firm to reduce its price of goods or service, the govt has to reduce the tax the firm is paying so as to encourage a win-win business.
don't mind him he is an hypocrite the moment they finish that meeting he will just send one minister to meet the mtn group outside and tell them he never meant every word he said that they should keep increasing data prices as long as their tax is regular
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Quahl: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
lol... see talk ohh... Have you reduced Tax price for them? and have you reduce fuel prices also? mtheewwww
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Nonexisting: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Where is the man who impregnated her? He has japa as usual. May God punish any man who is the reason for anyone's suffering IJN
cheesy The frustration is increasing by the day. Very soon it will be, God will punish every man for existing. The men that did this strong thing to you deserve 72 virgins as awards of excellence.

Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by dmbb: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
God bless you our beloved president
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by AdeniyiA(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
dudusky007:
Good day my fellow nairalanders , let's help a colleague,friend and also a member of this great forum who just put to bed through cs Mrs Duduna. thank God she's safe along side the baby.. she needs our support in funding the medical bills in the sum of 110,000. Please with the little you give can go a long way. Thanks and God bless you
acct 0022740271
diamond/access

Oga don't attract curse on yourself, is that where CS is done on d body... angry sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by alizma: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
bastardmod:

Oga This is not a Cs incision angry
Na picture of person wey dey suffer kidney problem some years back the guy won use rob us o. What is Nigerian youths turning to, mod should ban the guy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Pathway2Gold: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Meteng: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
You mean he said all these? Unbelievable!
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Afokesco(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
you haven't play your part as a president...you want the masses to play their part
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by emmykk(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
MTN reduce data....where twitter when we go take use am
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
What stupid enabling environment? How many hours in a day can they supply power?
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by ifytrik(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Matthew4sure:
Story for the gods
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by alizma: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nonexisting:
cheesy The frustration is increasing by the day. Very soon it will be, God will punish every man for existing. The men that did this strong thing to you deserve 72 virgins as awards of excellence.
She said everyman that had gone there with fake marriage promise, that means say them plenty
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
First 6 comments above crying and weeping over Buhari's instruction to mtn to reduce data prices. I'm sure next 20 comments will not be different. Even this my post will be quoted at least 10 times, all still crying over same instruction.

Yet, 100s of threads have been created, all sheding tears about how "Buhari's bmc" have taken over nairaland.

I sometimes wonder if logic has been commoditized at a very exorbitant price that it is not affordable.
Is Data not the most cheapest thing in Nigeria at the moment?
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by ogbonnachrys: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
This is not Buhari's handwriting

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by bleskid: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
pls ask Airtel too
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nonexisting:
lalasticlala seun mynd44 rule 2.
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Wondakind: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari grin grin
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Oga don't attract curse on yourself, is that where CS is done on d body... angry sad

Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
dudusky007:
Good day my fellow nairalanders , let's help a colleague,friend and also a member of this great forum who just put to bed through cs Mrs Duduna. thank God she's safe along side the baby.. she needs our support in funding the medical bills in the sum of 110,000. Please with the little you give can go a long way. Thanks and God bless you
acct 0022740271
diamond/access

That is not a cesarean section...classical or otherwise.

Stop playing this game you are playing. It is wrong.
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Simplyleo: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
justosee:

Is Data not the most cheapest thing in Nigeria at the moment?
Since data is the "most cheapest", use it to improve your understanding of Use of English.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari should reduce price of petroleum and dollars
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by princedoz: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let him also tell his brother Dangote to reduce cement price. Charity begins at home
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Could this be good news Meanwhile

Do you need a platform where you learn and get paid Check my signature.
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Phred1717: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari should cut the cost of surviving in Nigeria first, because he's the one main route of all tis problem
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by aspabay(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Just reading through all the negative comments. Some people are really living bitter lives. I pity them.

May you find healing
Re: Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians by Eriokanmi: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Where is the man who impregnated her? He has japa as usual. May God punish any man who is the reason for anyone's suffering IJN
Oh well, people go through a lot in this country ma sister. I'd have asked the moniker dudusky007 to allow the woman who just put to bed to post the video of herself so people could believe her cos scammers are much nowadays. She shouldn't have allowed anyone to solicit for her if truly she's a nairalander. All she needs is her phone and data.

That said, our government is insensitive to the yearnings of the people. Things don bad gaan.
I can imagine what the poverty-stricken north would be like, if the south...lagos for that matter could be like this . Last month I went to visit a patient in the hospital. There I met 4 women ( na that day I know say, women no dey send privacy, when in a dire situation). They brought them into the hospital in emergency. 3 of them were said to have boarded a napep while the 4th lady was the driver. Only one had a minor but not conspicuous injury. They had an accident and the napep turned upside down. Their hands peeled off While the arm of the lady who drove the napep got broken. See as dem expose them? Thank God no vehicle was coming when it happened on a major road, it would have crushed the napep. The woman who drove the napep said she's not the owner, that she collected it from someone that evening , just to make some money and use it to take care of her kids...she had 2 kids but the husband ran away from home after failed attempts to secure a job. See the woman's hair, looking unkept.

When the hospital asked her to contact her husband, she was crying she said he's not around and the nurse asked her, please give me his number so I can call. That's when she now said he's run away from the house and his whereabouts was unknown, that's she's just hustling on her own. May God judge me if this story is fake as many do think each time.

I now paid her medical bills, though the hospital said they'd refer her to an orthopaedic surgeon elsewhere but shaa pay her bills and part of the bills of the second lady who sustained a high degree of injury . She too was crying, saying she's got nobody to clear her bill. I just left them that night, pitying them. There's poverty in the land. Women are also feeling the hit but because they're women, people can easily come to their rescue. I hope Nigeria won't explode someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) / Election Postponement: Charity Ngilu, Kenyan Governor Stranded, Laments Online / Ferry Gberegbe's Children Gets N200M Scholarship From Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.