Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees (15616 Views)

Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Pius247(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Funny country, you're rightsizing 99 political appointees. How many come be your total appointee.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Havertz10: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
aspabay:
Nairalanders: Political appointees are too much, why not cut the cost of governance and sack them.

News: Gov sacks political appointees

Ndlers: We know he wants to replace them with his children
See how he will increase unemployment
Did he provide them with empowerment, useless governor
He only sacked Christians

Bottom line, if you want to go far in life, don't listen to the noise of the multitude, especially if they are as unpleasable as Nlders
democracy na nonsense abeg, too many idiots being manipulated, crowding out reasonable change
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Gamesmart: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Sacking only southern Kaduna workers and leaving his Fulani people. El Rufai and Buhari are bigots

techWriter1:
Sacking only southern Kaduna employees and leaving his Fulani folks El Rufai and Buhari are zealots

You are a moooron!

Produce your evidence if you are not.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Gamesmart: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
aspabay:
Nairalanders: Political appointees are too much, why not cut the cost of governance and sack them.

News: Gov sacks political appointees

Ndlers: We know he wants to replace them with his children
See how he will increase unemployment
Did he provide them with empowerment, useless governor
He only sacked Christians

Bottom line, if you want to go far in life, don't listen to the noise of the multitude, especially if they are as unpleasable as Nlders

Don't mind the fooools.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by LegalWolf: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Sacking only southern Kaduna workers and leaving his Fulani people. El Rufai and Buhari are bigots

You’re a fool! Why spread hate and misinformation..did you see the list of the first batch of people he sacked. In fact, why are you guys so evil and pigheaded??

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Gamesmart: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
hopexter:

He had to sack them because they guzzle up the money meant for looting. A governor with no vision of creation, people are creating jobs and jobs opportunity but this clean midget is sacking and rendering his people unemployed.

Moooron, when you actually eventually go to a proper school to get quality education, you will learn that it is not the aim, productive nor job of/for a governor to "create jobs".

Creating civil service jobs in abundance is not positive. I know even your quack teachers no get sense to know that and teach you that.

Governments are there to create an environment that allows jobs to be created by the private sector. They should create that environment by using as apt and optimally low number of public workers as possible, not create giant population of public workers.

You see now say lack of good education dey make people very dumb?
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Gamesmart: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
LegalWolf:

You’re a fool! Why spread hate and misinformation..did you see the list of the first batch of people he sacked. In fact, why are you guys so evil and pigheaded??

The cretin is paid by politicians to come here and trigger hatred for those politicians opponents.

Na unemployed "yoot" looking for a way to eat.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Bigots, always on religious fanaticism and spreading falsehood. I wonder how u enjoy ur life with this very bad attitude of peddling hates!
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by hopexter(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

Moooron, when you actually eventually go to a proper school to get quality education, you will learn that it is not the aim, productive nor job of/for a governor to "create jobs".

Creating civil service jobs in abundance is not positive. I know even your quack teachers no get sense to know that and teach you that.

Governments are there to create an environment that allows jobs to be created by the private sector. They should create that environment by using as apt and optimally low number of public workers as possible, not create giant population of public workers.

You see now say lack of good education dey make people very dumb?

You went to a proper school and yet you using actually and eventually together you dounce. Nitwits like you supporting bad governance is the problem of Nigeria. Talking about Education , I schooled and live here in UK. What’s your achievement with your dead qualification? slowpoke thinking everyone on Nairaland is his level. Mugu grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Fahdiga1: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Coronabirus:
Bigots, always on religious fanaticism and spreading falsehood. I wonder how u enjoy ur life with this very bad attitude of peddling hates!
My life is full of joy which is in stark contrast to that of yours. As a patriot I will always stand by the truth
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Gamesmart: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
hopexter:

You went to a proper school and yet you using actually and eventually together you dounce. Nitwits like you supporting bad governance is the problem of Nigeria. Talking about Education , I schooled and live here in UK. What’s your achievement with your dead qualification? slowpoke thinking everyone on Nairaland is his level. Mugu grin grin

You are a foool!

You studied in the UK and you are clamouring for big government and saying it is responsibility of government to hire?

How can you have schooled in the UK?

And government not hiring is bad governance?

Schooled in the UK my ass! Moooron!
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by hopexter(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a foool!

You studied in the UK and you are clamouring for big government and saying it is responsibility of government to hire?

How can you have schooled in the UK?

And government not hiring is bad governance?

Schooled in the UK my ass! Moooron!

E never pain you reach grin grin na kill unknown gun men go kill you las las. Hungry slowpoke that thinks everyone is in his class. Thief grin cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Gamesmart: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
hopexter:

E never pain you reach grin grin na kill unknown gun men go kill you las las. Hungry slowpoke that thinks everyone is in his class. Thief grin cheesy

You are a foooool!

Which yeye school in the UK go produce low IQ people like you?

And it is your type that has audacity to call people hungry?

Serve me Quarter Pounder with cheese meal, mate! grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by hopexter(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a foooool!

Which yeye school in the UK go produce low IQ people like you?

And it is your type that has audacity to call people hungry?

Serve me Quarter Pounder with cheese meal, mate! grin grin grin

Food is your problem, hungry thief grin
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Gamesmart: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2021
hopexter:

Food is your problem, hungry thief grin

Foooool, which yeye school in the UK go produce low IQ people like you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
My life is full of joy which is in stark contrast to that of yours. As a patriot I will always stand by the truth
Stand by the truth and never compromise. Your previous comments exposed ur religious bias, religious jingoism and fanaticism in ur blood and excessive bigotry. So be bold enough to stand on ur wrong way or change for good. Hatred has no place in the mind of patriot!
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by ddeola: 1:44am On Jun 19, 2021
Door openers you mean. grin grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by hopexter(m): 2:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Gamesmart:

Foooool, which yeye school in the UK go produce low IQ people like you? grin grin grin grin grin

Na only Nigeria dey produce low IQ na, you be example. Online Beggar grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Gamesmart: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2021
hopexter:

Na only Nigeria dey produce low IQ na, you be example. Online Beggar grin grin

You are a cretin!

Dey claim you dey abroad.

Zamfara State Teachers College product. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low IQ idddiot wants to claim he studied abroad. grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Sunday2021: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
stop disgracing your mother always. Mind you, iam from southern kaduna.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by hopexter(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a cretin!

Dey claim you dey abroad.

Zamfara State Teachers College product. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low IQ idddiot wants to claim he studied abroad. grin grin grin

Hungry na go kill you for there, na by force? I no get money to send you grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by aspabay(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bbbwings:

Youre gullible. Think like a nigerian politician.
Who are the people sacked. What is their names?
Why appoint 99 political jobbers in the first place.

You are just a fool.
We move
Re: El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees by Gamesmart: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
hopexter:

Hungry na go kill you for there, na by force? I no get money to send you grin grin

You no get money in the shithole you live in in Nigeria.

End of! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Received By Governor Dickson As He Visits Bayelsa State (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity: NEC Plans Price Review / Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.