Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) (58619 Views)

Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by TMSMedia: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Actress Yetunde Barnabas and Footballer Peter Olayinka have had their court wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page, Yetunde shared photos from the ceremony that was attended by family and friends. She wrote;

''Mr & Mrs Olayinka
11/06/21

#YOursforever June19th''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQp9D2pjHA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Bola146(f): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
cool Congratulations! God bless your union. I dedicate this to all we responsible singles here, let us get ready grin grin grin It's our own turn cheesy cheesy

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations to them...
God I key into this blessing of marital settlement, this year will not pass me by, Amen

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by jendhorlee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
The wife is beautiful

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations to them... Papa Ajasco miss pepeye now Mrs Olayinka.. Nice one mehn!!!

8 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why all of them come local so?

11 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Onyi22:
God I key into this blessing of marital settlement, this year will not pass me by, Amen
Joseph, the NL attention seeker pretending to be a female, go marry Sappire, 2 of una fit each other. NLanders go contribute to do the wedding.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Enudapan: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

That girl is my spec
Not fat
Not too thin
Bright simles
Lovely eyes

Ogbeni make sure you bang her kepkus well well this night!
Why you guys smoke enough mushin weed
Happy married life
Nah your type
I de like
No clout chasing wedding reception

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Lilccruz: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Please patronise us
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Onyi22:
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Yetunde Barnabas and Footballer Peter Olayinka have had their court wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page, Yetunde shared photos from the ceremony that was attended by family and friends. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQp9D2pjHA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Another hegoat decieved. They will soon stripe him of all he has. Goat!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Sunnybay7: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congrats
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Rahkman: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
I no just like yellow girls

4 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021

9 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by adeniyi997: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
The hustle for front page is real
Congrats to them
Check out why this guy is trending on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wtNLYUNOxU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by toffyz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gather here
If you follow zoom the second pix to view the bride's boobs cool

5 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
shocked

Which kind dressing Olayinka dress like this cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by EmmaLege: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Olajah81: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
From d last pix

First from right? Wetin d guy dey find 4 ground

Him head be like boy Alinco 4 papa ajasco film production?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Revere27: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
undecided

Court wedding?

This Peter guy is a useless simp...
He will lose all he worked for in less than three years....

9 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by Itzmeandu: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
My first time to comment in fp. Congrat to the couples
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Salvia Prague my guy P Olayinka

4 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations to both couples..
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by walozanga(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
The guy pant get as e position

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by PENNYSWAP: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lilccruz:
Please patronise us
You are wicked , see the high price you are selling ordinary inster likes
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congrats.

Free shout outs for your birthday, graduation ceremony, christening ceremony, reach out to me. Kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch uploaded clips.
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by money121(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by zolajpower: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Omo see sanwolu , Lagos state governor

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) by ModelLook(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Do you know that we have Lands in Lagos that are from N2Million And Below.
And they have Good TITLE (Registered Survey And Deed of Assignment) in choice locations.
Click on my Username to view my thread on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Who Died In Accident With Ebony Reigns Will Punished For 40 Days / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Jada Pollock. Wizkid's Favorite Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.