Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (40669 Views)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! Does his wife has one for him instead ? undecided

Post the source for your claim, don't just cook up a fallacy
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreelanceRebel:
See what you post above. And where in the Op can reference to support your accusation
Has Kumuyi not been collecting tithes from his members(including the sinners among them) for many decades now? undecided

Did the God who supported His tithing program for decades change his mind now? undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Post the source for your claim, don't just cook up a fallacy
My claim? undecided

You are the one who insinuated, this without providing a source by the way, that Kumuyi did not have a bank account of his own. I am simply asking if his wife has it in her name or something. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

This man is an open false prophet who will roast in the darkest part of hell.

What he's basically saying is that he himself is not a sinner, which is a clear attack on the truth in the Bible as seen below.

Romans 3:23 KJV
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The Bible says all have sinned, But Kumuyi is saying he's not a sinner. He's calling the Bible which says "all have a sinned" a liar.

1 John 1:18 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The verse above is the reason why nothing Kumuyi says can ever be believed by me. The verse says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Kumuyi is making it clear that he has no sin. This means he's a liar and the truth is not in him, according to the Bible.

I am a sinner, we are all sinners according to the flesh. But my spirit is not a sinner because it is Born of God and anything Born of God does not sin.

1 John 3:9 KJV
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But it is the flesh that sins, not the spirit of a true Christian who is saved once and for all eternity.

If Kumuyi says his flesh doesn't sin, then he's a big liar. His spirit sins as well because he preaches a works-based salvation contrary to the Bible.

With all your Bible knowledge, it is embarrassing that you are the one posting this stuff. Galatians 5:19-21 truly talk about work [sin] of the flesh. Which

Matthew 15v16-20 Jesus stated clearly what a man used to commit sin, but you are contradicting the Bible.

Q1> Of cause temptation can come from the flesh, does that count as sin?
Q2> Or if you are a sin on a regular basis, does that apply to others too?

I may be a Nairaland troller, but I sure know that Bible knowledge is not about being apologetic.

Both Romans3v23 and 1John1v18 are incomplete references, their individual succeeding verses contain important details that solve the issue you are citing.

The 1John3v9 you quoted is definitely out of point because John3v5-8 stated clearly that to be born again is by water and spirit.

Q3> if yourself deliberately twisted the scripture to suit your heresy, how dare you call someone a false prophet?

There are three questions in my post and am expecting answers to them
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My claim? undecided

You are the one who insinuated, this without providing a source by the way, that Kumuyi did not have a bank account of his own. I am simply asking if his wife has it in her name or something. undecided

Since you cowardly avoid the question,
The link below will settle our back and forth
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_such_thing_as_a_stupid_question
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Quahl: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bros there ia nothing like tithe and offering in this passage u posted na
Kobojunkie:
Here's a bible passage where God explains that His Old Covenant Law, where His Tithing and offering Laws are established, is specifically for those who are of the blood of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

The very fact that you pay tithes makes you a sinner in the eyes of God and against Jesus Christ- antichrist. undecided

And this makes your god-man there a false teacher & false prophet, the same kind that Jesus Christ warned us against listening to or following. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Since you cowardly avoid the question,
The link below will settle our back and forth
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_such_thing_as_a_stupid_question
I can see you did not come into this with your brain screwed on right. undecided

Go back and read your own posts to understand my puzzlement at you. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Quahl: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oh ok i get point now... so are u now saying that tithing isn't meant for us? That means those ten commandments isn't meant for us too... just for the sons and daughters of jacobs yea?
Kobojunkie:
Read the statement again to comprehend what it says...
Here's a bible passage where God explains that His Old Covenant Law, where His Tithing and offering Laws are established, is specifically for those who are of the blood of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20.

As , it says, the tithing and Offerings laws are defined inside of the Old Covenant Law of Moses and the details of the Law you can read of in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by eugenefelis(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
tithing is a sin against Almighty God, against Jesus Christ- antichrist. Do you need a lecture for you to realize this sin? undecided

where in the bible did you read that tell me so i could go and confirm
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by eugenefelis(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
These men are the false teachers and prophets Jesus Christ warned vehemently against. undecided

seems you know the real prophet can you mention one
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Quahl: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol ok na... so what's the different law meant for us? We don't need to pay tithes? And we can break ten commandments?
Kobojunkie:
Yes! God sent Jesus Christ, a different Law, for us instead. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by memd: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
eugenefelis:

where in the bible did you read that tell me so i could go and confirm
1. Tithing and Offerings are defined in the Old Covenant Law of Moses, an agreement which is between God and those who are descended from the blood of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. God intentionally excluded those of gentile roots from that Covenant. undecided

2. If you want to learn the details of Tithe and offering laws , read through the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. undecided

3. God instead made a New and different Covenant which welcomed those of gentile roots into. That Covenant is called Jesus Christ and is the Law in the Kingdom of God -Matthew 11 vs 28 -30 undecided

4. God's Laws are all or nothing meaning that you cannot have one foot in one Covenant and the other foot in another Covenant - it is sin to do that. Jesus Christ also particularly warned against storing New Wine in Old wine skin for this very purpose -Luke 5 vs 37- 39, declaring it a sin with severe consequences too. undecided

Also, when you are meant to belong in the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, but are instead practicing doctrines and rules that are not given to you by Jesus Christ, even if the foreign rules are from the Old Covenant, you commit sin against God and Jesus Christ. - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
eugenefelis:
seems you know the real prophet can you mention one
A prophet is a person is anyone in whom the very Spirit of God(the Father) and the Spirit of Truth (Jesus Christ) lives on the inside of. These are those who are led by the Spirit of God to doing the very Wil of God - John 15 vs 7 - 11.. undecided

Every follower of Jesus Christ, who lives in continual submission to and obedience to the teachings of Jesus Christ is a prophet by default as it is only inside of those that the Spirit of God will come and live inside of - John 14 vs 20- 21. undecided

The Spirit of God cannot live inside of anyone who lives in disobedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 23 - 24 undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by ddeola: 5:43am On Jun 21, 2021
We are all sinners sir, so... sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Quahl: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Ok
Kobojunkie:
The details of the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God, the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, are written of in the Gospels- Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. The Law comes complete with its own set of blessings , curses, seals, ritual/ceremony, promises, eligibility requirements etc., but unlike the Old Covenant, Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, offers you a easy yoke and an light burden, with the New Covenant having about 56 commandments in total- Matthew 11 vs 28 -30 undecided

In place of tithing, Jesus Christ calls you to give to those who have less than you do. Infact in order to make it into Heaven, you have to continue in submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, and also give to the poor according to God's Will - Matthew 25 vs 31- 40. Those who don't give away to the poor and refuse to obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ will never enter into the Kingdom of Heaven- Matthew 25 vs 41 - 46. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by eugenefelis(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=102928626] 1. Tithing and Offerings are defined in the Old Covenant Law of Moses, an agreement which is between God and those who are descended from the blood of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. God intentionally excluded those of gentile roots from that Covenant. undecided

2. If you want to learn the details of Tithe and offering laws , read through the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. undecided

3. God instead made a New and different Covenant which welcomed those of gentile roots into. That Covenant is called Jesus Christ and is the Law in the Kingdom of God -Matthew 11 vs 28 -30 undecided

haven't you seen the part of the bible where Jesus said he did not come to change the law but to fulfill it. Concerning the issue of tithe even God said in malachi 3:8 bring in all the tithe to my store house you don't know that the tithe is what the man of God use in feeding
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Moxil(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2021
WoodWorkingBox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/pastor-kumuyi-vows-to-return-tithes-offerings-of-sinful-deeper-life-members/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook%2523Echobox%253D1624034793&amp

Am just so much inlove with this man of God unlike the other ones that don't care about where you get money from....may God continue to bless pastor kumuyi
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by kmaster007: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2021
Nice one... No more yahoo yahoo money
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2021
YUSUPH1986:
Allihamdulilahi
Wetin concern headslamming for here na I blame Seun when nor know wetin him dey do with this nonsense site undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by bomsilaga(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tithes and sin offerings in the Bible i guess were collected only from the righteous.
The free will donations collected for the building of the Tabernacle and Solomon's Temple were all collected from the righteous.
What about all the monies collected in the past 30yrs or so? How do we return those?

Did G-d even expressly ask for tithes and offerings to be made? Has Kumuyi not benefitted personally from these monies?

Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!
Your tithe, offering, seeds and all that does not equal or substitute your Salvation.

Our Title or post in church does not equate salvation.

What God is interested in the Salvation of our Soul.

Your tithe, offering, givings or building church minus a Genuie relationship with JESUS equals to Eternal damnation in Hell.

The Sacrifices of a Sinner is an abomination to God.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
eugenefelis:
haven't you seen the part of the bible where Jesus said he did not come to change the law but to fulfill it. Concerning the issue of tithe even God said in malachi 3:8 bring in all the tithe to my store house you don't know that the tithe is what the man of God use in feeding
1. Jesus Christ proclaimed that He did not come to do away with the Old Covenant Law but instead to fulfill it, and this on behalf of the Lost sheep of Israel (sinners in Israel) to whom His primary mission was to - Matthew 5 vs 17 -20 and this He did as He lived fulfilling the Law onto Righteousness while He was on earth. undecided

That very same Old Covenant exists even to this since it is an eternal Covenant and it exists between God and those who are born with the blood of Jacob flowing through their veinsundecided

2. Almighty God excluded you and everyone else like you, those of gentile birth from His Old Covenant and this He did for His purpose - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15-20, and at no point did God change His mind about this. So even to this day, God will never give that which He has given only to His Israel to any gentile. undecided

3. Now, If you had paid attention to the details of the Law as described clearly by God in the book of Leviticus, you would have learned that when I say God excluded those of gentile birth, He did not do this by simply saying all gentiles are not to participate. Instead, He laid out His plan in such a way that each tribe in Israel knew exactly what laws was theirs to fulfill and what parts where left to those of other tribes. So, again, since you, and your Mog, were not born with the blood of Jacob in your veins, you were both excluded by God Himself from practicing even that written in the book of Malachi. undecided

You are called to trust in and obey Jesus Christ and that is what God Wills that you do- live your life by. Dabbling in any other Law is against His call to you. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Batman2412(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by kabillionaire(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
That's a good one.
Please, I will send my account number ASAP, because I have a mistress.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Livingstone124: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you at least know that your tithing is sin against God and against Jesus Christ - antichrist? undecided

Yes, it is against God Himself for anyone called through Jesus Christ to practice any of that which is of the Old Covenant Law that God gave only to those who are of the blood of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

And this is just a handle full of what false Teacher refuses to tell you so you all can continue to pay him tithes and Offerings, thinking you do so on behalf of God. undecided
my dear, I have read that Deut 30:15-20. Nothing was said about tithe been evil or tithe is for house of Jacob. Pls which Bible do
you read?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
dairykidd:

Wetin concern headslamming for here na I blame Seun when nor know wetin him dey do with this nonsense site undecided
Did you lost ur way
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Livingstone124:
my dear, I have read that Deut 30:15-20. Nothing was said about tithe been evil or tithe is for house of Jacob. Pls which Bible do
you read?
What did you learn from reading Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 then? undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Fearcom(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
HappyPagan:

I don't care about Jesus.. no time for him..I no send am work. Na the Christians wey dey worry me be my concern

Okay sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.