Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (40533 Views)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Johnrake69: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Onepeople:
Has he ever discussed this with those he usually visits in Aso rock? Or the law is not applicable to them?

Hehehehehehehe... This your comment got me. Them no serious at all.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by DriveByKiller: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!
Your tithe, offering, seeds and all that does not equal or substitute your Salvation.
What God is interested in the Salvation of our Soul.

Your tithe, offering, givings or building church minus a Genuie relationship with JESUS is equals to Eternal damnation in Hell.
The Sacrifices of a Sinner is an abomination to God.
No pastor has any authority over tithes. Except it is stolen funds. Don't be an Idiotic simpleton.

Tithe is for God as commanded and for the church. The chruch of Christ doesn't belong to any pastor...but belongs to the body of believers.

Tithe is not for the pastor and he has no right to reject it on behalf of God.

You Nigerian Christians have herd mentality and mentorship slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Truefaith: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Mr Kumuyi always come up with ideas he thinks will sell.

How is he going to remove the tithes and offerings he has fraudulently collected all these years?

Which god told him he could collect tithes from Christians? Where in his bible did Paul and Peter collect tithes from anyone?

Who made William Kumuyi into a Levite? Is his "church" ancient Israel?

He should own up to teaching evil doctrines instead of playing to the gallery.

William Kumuyi always serve William Kumuyi.

Those deceived by him follow him. Neither of them has anything to do with the God of the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSjSgTPOFI8
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by georgeakins: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2021
He should not be collecting tithes at all because it is unbiblical. Jesus and Apostles did not collect tithes and offerings
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by koolaid87: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!
Your tithe, offering, seeds and all that does not equal or substitute your Salvation.

Your tithe, offering, givings or building church minus a Genuie relationship with JESUS is equals to Eternal damnation in Hell.

You be anyhow person

Must you put mouth for all threads

Are you Jesus half brother abi ewo loshi gan
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Sanctecosma(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Before you say that, remember that before God no one is righteous no matter how long you've repented, or how upright you are.
jesusjnr2020:
That you're a sinner doesn't make everyone else the same.

That all have sinned... doesn't mean all are still sinning and yet sinners.

So stop using the Bible to justify your continual sinning.

The Bible also says the soul that sinneth shall die. Ezekiel 18:20-24

So unless you repent, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3, 5.

God bless.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by MummyD2020(f): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Akuko na egwu
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2021
WoodWorkingBox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/pastor-kumuyi-vows-to-return-tithes-offerings-of-sinful-deeper-life-members/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook%2523Echobox%253D1624034793&amp

the day that will happen i will join deeper life
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Starz825(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!

He is right and you are also right...
But how the hell does he want to return the tithes and offerings of sinful members back to them from over the years...
How... sometimes our pastors here sound too holy...and na lie...all na wash abeg...only Jesus is holy... that's all I know....
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by michaelbills(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2021
How does he identify righteous and sinful money?

Righteousness2:
He is absolutely right!

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by mrkings84(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2021
This one deep.
Sir how will u know the sinful tithers?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Yarok(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I had no issue with your response until this part here. undecided

This is about being right and everyone else wrong[s]. This is about using the wisdom Jesus Christ gave us more than 2000 years to judge that which He warned that we be aware of and preach against. Kumuyi is a false Teacher and a false prophets whose very fruits, even in this[/s] reveals him as just that. What is wrong with admitting that which we know? undecided

How do you determine that I am equally guilty of committing the very same error that Kumuyi commits even here. I have not deceived people into paying tithes and Offerings to me in the name of God, this against God's own commandment and I haven't preached the doctrines and traditions of me,Lies that Jesus Christ Himself declared where not of Him, to anyone ,let alone multitudes. Clearly, hi fruits reveal him as one who is not of Jesus Christ. I have also carefully remove the plank from my eye so I can clearly see that which is in my brothers eyes. So why am I guilty of the same error as this man for calling him out as a false prophet as Jesus Christ declared of his kind? undecided

HOW DO YOU READ YOUR BIBLE
IF YOU SAY HE ( KUMUYI) IS WRONG BRING BIBLICAL CITATIONS TO PROVE HIM A SINNER
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by berrystunn(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Story for the gods. Person wey don order for private jet

Proof or die
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Fahdiga1: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Do you have a proof??
Ask me again
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Sanctecosma:
Before you say that, remember that before God no one is righteous no matter how long you've repented, or how upright you are.
Says who? Job was perfect before God not just righteous. Noah was righteous in God's sight. Need I go on?

And that was before the coming of Christ, so thrash that idea that no one is before before God. It's not of God!
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Fahdiga1: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
berrystunn:

Proof or die
Agree or die
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Mr pastor, abeg how this tithes take dey reach God for heaven? Nah angels dey come carry the money abi him get account which you dey use send am?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by stancydg: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2021
madegreatbygrace:
Who is a sinner?

A sinner is not the Christian that commits sin.

Jesus defines sin, and by extension a sinner.

“of sin, because they do not believe in Me;”
‭‭John‬ ‭16:9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So according to Jesus, a sinner is that man who doesn’t believe in His finished work .

What makes this man a sinner is the sin in him.

The sin in him is the rejection of Christ.

This is the unpardonable sin.

This is the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.

“Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, ‘We see.’ Therefore your sin remains.”
‭‭John‬ ‭9:41‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The status of the Christian is not in works but faith in the finished work.

“So from now on we regard no one from a human point of view [according to worldly standards and values]. Though we have known Christ from a human point of view, now we no longer know Him in this way.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:16‬ ‭AMP‬‬

God bless.

I wanted to write until I saw yours. You hit the nail and your post should have exposed those arguing to how things really work in the Kingdom.

However, I was wondering if really it could be possible that there are folks in a "Deeper" congregation, who wouldn't have accepted Jesus, as to be tagged as "living in sin"? That'd really be a terrible case oo. What then are you doing with all those physical denials and restrictions if you haven't yet confessed Jesus?

Believing in your heart and confessing The Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord is the single most important thing everyone must do. Isn't that why we are called believers in the first instance? The believing and the confession, absolutely important.

Romans 10

[10] For with the heart a person believes [in Christ as Savior] resulting in his justification [that is, being made righteous—being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God]; and with the mouth he acknowledges and confesses [his faith openly], resulting in and confirming [his] salvation.

All other things revolve around the above.

Grace and peace to you.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by statesman6: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2021
So even if you repent does that mean you're automatically sinless? In as much as you continue to live on this earth you'll commit sin and most time unknowingly.
Bible scholars and circular reasoning logic sha.
jesusjnr2020:
That you're a sinner doesn't make everyone else the same.

That all have sinned... doesn't mean all are still sinning and yet sinners.

So stop using the Bible to justify your continual sinning.

The Bible also says the soul that sinneth shall die. Ezekiel 18:20-24

So unless you repent, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3, 5.

God bless.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Yarok(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Truefaith:
Mr Kumuyi always come up with ideas he thinks will sell.

How is he going to remove the tithes and offerings he has fraudulently collected all these years?

Which god told him he could collect tithes from Christians? Where in his bible did Paul and Peter collect tithes from anyone?

Who made William Kumuyi into a Levite? Is his "church" ancient Israel?

He should own up to teaching evil doctrines instead of playing to the gallery.

William Kumuyi always serve William Kumuyi.

Those deceived by him follow him. Neither of them has anything to do with the God of the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSjSgTPOFI8

TELL ME ONE BIBLE VERSE THAT SAYS TITHING IS SIN AGAINST GOD
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Aremson14(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Is he God? how will he know who is a sinner and who is not. He just wants to talk. I just hope all the money donated he uses it judiciously on people who are in need.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Jukwasi: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Please Sir I am a sinner, please refund me. Thank you. grin

#For Everyone Born into this world except Jesus Christ is a Sinner. Don't judge people!
Moses, David, Jacob, Abraham, Mary the prostitute were all sinners but God used all of them. God said he shall show mercy to whom he want to show mercy on.

Stop self-righteousness and Allow God's righteousness to lead you. Pray for his mercies, grace and his favour. Try as much as you can to move towards righteousness. Don't allow your weak point make you run from God but come the way you are and run to God.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by berrystunn(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Agree or die

With your 50MB
And low battery.

2k account balance.

Read and die
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
HappyPagan:

See this Christian using logic to analyze the things of the Spirit... Wonderfully wonderful....

For all have sinned and fallen short of his glory. Make he return everybody own.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
God hates sinners and everything about them

God doesn’t hate sinners. God hates the sin and loves the sinner. That’s why he came to die for sinners and save their soul. He doesn’t take pleasure in the death of a sinner but that all sinners come to repentance.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Awoo88: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Story for the gods. Person wey don order for private jet
Who orders for private? If Deeperlife needs a private jet, it can afford it. If Kumiyi wants ten private jets, there are people who will get them for him. people who are not Deeperlife members. When the DL HQ was been built, someone offered to complete the project from start to finish, the person was turned down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by kolaaderin: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2021
The church will get nothing at the end. 99% of the tithes are sinners stained money .
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Emmymeek(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2021
what he is saying is absolutely right. Its high time we started giving from the right heart and stop decieving ourselves
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2021
statesman6:
So even if you repent does that mean you're automatically sinless? In as much as you continue to live on this earth you'll commit sin and most time unknowingly.
Bible scholars and circular reasoning logic sha.
You guys and these Antichrist ideas ehn?

Are you saying that Job who God said was perfect to the devil was still committing sin?

You guys think you know better than God.

Continue trying to justify your iniquities by all means and don't repent, one day your sins shall find you out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by MadamExcellency: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

This man is an open false prophet who will roast in the darkest part of hell.

What he's basically saying is that he himself is not a sinner, which is a clear attack on the truth in the Bible as seen below.

Romans 3:23 KJV
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The Bible says all have sinned, But Kumuyi is saying he's not a sinner. He's calling the Bible which says "all have a sinned" a liar.

1 John 1:18 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The verse above is the reason why nothing Kumuyi says can ever be believed by me. The verse says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Kumuyi is making it clear that he has no sin. This means he's a liar and the truth is not in him, according to the Bible.

I am a sinner, we are all sinners according to the flesh. But my spirit is not a sinner because it is Born of God and anything Born of God does not sin.

1 John 3:9 KJV
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But it is the flesh that sins, not the spirit of a true Christian who is saved once and for all eternity.

If Kumuyi says his flesh doesn't sin, then he's a big liar. His spirit sins as well because he preaches a works-based salvation contrary to the Bible.

You are either an apostate or an antichrist. You totally lack the spirit of God. No part of the scriptures is for carnal interpretation.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (God) is righteous.
1 John 3:7 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/1jn.3.7.KJV

We know that whoever is born of God doesn’t sin, but he who was born of God keeps himself, and the evil one doesn’t touch him.
1 John 5:18 WEB
https://bible.com/bible/206/1jn.5.18.WEB
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2021
WoodWorkingBox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/pastor-kumuyi-vows-to-return-tithes-offerings-of-sinful-deeper-life-members/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook%2523Echobox%253D1624034793&amp

...seems more like a public disclaimer to me rather than a charge.
In other words, we know that most of the tithes and offerings are from sinners BUT since we know them not in person we can aswell classify their tithes and offerings as clean gifts to God and the church.

Cos i'm wondering if an armed robber for instance would dance to offer his tithes and offerings and after that will announce to the congregation that he's an armed robber thus making him a valid sinner.

Or how else would he differntiate the tithes and offerings of a sinner from that of a righteous man or is sinner inscribed on the tithes and offerings?
Did i hear someone say he'll discern which from which? Cos that begs the question..how many has he authoritatively discerned and brought to the notice of the public?

Jesus had 12 disciples inclusive of the Betrayer yet he accomodated them all even when he KNEW them all. Yet we let our knowledge of people affect how we relate with them instead of accomodating and leading them into the light we so confess and profess, just as our Lord and savior would with all sincerity of purpose and truth.
Christ could have aswell said, Oh ye Judas, thou art a sinner therefore I have no need of you and so does my Father in heaven. But no, he didn't. Why? He understood the law of balance. He knew we all have a purpose in life. He knew we have roles to play. He knew that before anything else (religion, politics, status, etc) we are first HUMANS. He understood. He did understand a lot of things and until we come to that realisation of the fact that we all can't be the same, we all can't be saved, we all can't share in one belief/value system, that life has a balancing order to things, we will keep leading others astray. Knowledge is power and key. If my memory serves me right this same Pastor has renounced lots of doctrines he once held up high and THOUGHT to be true and divine. So what then happens to the souls of those that strongly believed those overturned doctrines and died therein? What is to become of their souls? Who is to be held responsible?

Know God for yourself and know peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by yeman1(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2021
.please send it back oh... Ppl needs money now badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him / Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Motorcade Carrying Billy Graham's Body Travels Through North Carolina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.