Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) (40792 Views)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by balladin: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bello is one man I Love for his Courage and Boldness.
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

It will be interesting if he becomes president.

Happy Birthday Your Excellency.
You are grossly mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
shocked

Like Desmond Idiiots, this guy is one of the worst disappointed Young leader in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by john633(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

Mugu

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
No comment on this as he's not worthy of emulation. Can't even do free birthday shout out for you.

Fellow Nairalanders, pls support my hustle - subscribe and watch my videos. Ref link in my signature. Thanks.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
A
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Maxino88: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Where is that his slowpoke son?
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cuntface:

Foolish man.
Slowly but steady, your real color is coming out
I said it long time ago on here that his not a pastor but another political tool..

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by godlessmind: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense

Now I see you're not righteous.

Bello that couldn't pay workers salaries for months you want to be president

Which meaningful development has Bello brought to Kogi state?

Bello is a disappointment to all right thinking youths of this country.

One thing about Religious people most especially craztians their height of hypocrisy is taller than mount Everest

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cuntface:

Foolish man.
Slowly but steady, your real color is coming out
Very stupid guy claiming Holy Holy

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Burna440(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Has this account been hacked? Or u are on weed?

Righteousness2:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pls help me ask the yeye guy praising yeye bello o, ahhhn some Nigerians are a disgrace to Nigeria herself

PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Pandev(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

weyrey pastor

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
TMSMedia:
Kogi State First Lady, Mrs. Rashida Yahaya Bello took to her Facebook page to celebrate her husband, Yahaya Bello's 46th birthday and also her daughter's birthday today June 18, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of her husband and her daughter, Rashida wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/681733928571035/posts/4050138458397215/?app=fbl

useless governor, useless state....poor state and zero infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Clapfield: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is the first time I will be totally disagreeing with your opinion and posting, you should have asked Kogites before posting this.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by kennieG(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are nothing but a religious bigot.. Fake preacher

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Yungbliss(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Excellency

Who security epp.
The youngest looter that cannot pay salary

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

You're on ur own

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by fatymore(f): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pastor tiraja

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

tell me exactly wetin this idiota call yaya bello don do for kogi state.........a state that reeks of poverty.......went for a friend mum's burial......that state got nothing .....extremely backward.....no wonder dem dey run come lagos

8 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Mangekyo: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
I agree with righteousness2, I always agree with him.

All hail the future president
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

One Can't be a messenger of Christ and still endorse Bello.. That's contradictory..

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
itoPaction:

Bello is our next President Insha Allah. 15 million youths have already endorsed him. 2023 is not for looters and criminal like Tinubu. Bello is the choice of the youth.

you mean 15million brainless youths in the north

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Im sure a new wife will be his birthday present.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Eastlink(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Youth Governor my foot.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense

This guy’s righteousness is selective! Just ignore him..

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
OsusHunter:
This is Yahaya Bello at 4, with his mother of about 30 years.

Yahaya Bello's mom died 2 years ago at 101 years, yet Bello is just celebrating 46 years after.
From your conspiracy Bello should be 70 years abi? Sense is really far from you

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Omihanifa: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

The other day I told you that it's not every post you must respond to but you failed to listen now you don successfully use your hands to expose you stupidity.

You are a fake person, an interloper and a shameless sycophant undecided

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by EichMANa: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wow! Land a lucrative I.T job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months
Includes Coding package for kids + mentorship
WhatsApp Me if interested. Payment on delivery
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Gjmff: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Omihanifa:

The other day I told you that it's not every post you must respond to but you failed to listen now you don successfully use your hands to expose you stupidity.

You are a fake person, an interloper and a shameless sycophant undecided

gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
46th indeed. That 55-year old man fooling himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.