Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) (106437 Views)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:
How come na the girl come resemble igbo while the guy resemble Hausa
So no b only me see m
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by gojgyt: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:
i dey tell you
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Parizz: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cococandy, where are you from
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by ello29(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by gozzy1988(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's either these bloggers are uninformed or this post intend to achieve an ulterior motive. How can you say the Kamwe people of Michika are now Fulani people. Incase you don't know Michika is a town north of Adamawa, made up of Kamwe people, 98% predominantly Christians. Thank you
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Maconstruct(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

I am also Igbo but I was disappointed at the hateful comments in this article I posted a few weeks ago. It’s really uncalled for in 2021.

https://www.nairaland.com/6598251/mixed-fulani-igbo-children-bring

Illiteracy is at an all time high. Never mind these folks.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Gfskw: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Really
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
AlexB300:
like onionbandit guy grin
cheesy
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nigerians hate themselves too much. At least, be happy for the young couple.
May God bless their home and may the bile and insecurities expressed by narrow minded Nairalanders here not get near them.

I pray that their marriage succeeds to shame these ethnic irredentists.

3 Likes

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Beey(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Old wedding
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Pilopher: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

well they're aren't always single

but some just dey find ready made men or rather person wey don BLOW

me, I nor ready 2 swallow bomb 4 anybody at all
the truth is I love Igbo girls ooooo
But that bride price eeehn na killer
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Pilopher: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=OnionBandit post=102873674][/quote]they know how to cook very well look
But the bride prize na ....

1 Like

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I swear grin

The girl no resemble Fulanis girls

Why because she wore dress that opened her shoulders? Your women wish they looked like her but no na big leg with bear bear dey hunt men to be one night stands for small change dey disturb them.

Anyway I’m sure the boy has converted and will be a dutiful spouse.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Ekwuemechidubem: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
No be amaka be this?
Amii abeg return my wallet
Op wan trend
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by tolguy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
this na normal thing for adamawa fulani they usually marry from other tribes or religion
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Why because she wore dress that opened her shoulders? Your women wish they looked like her but no na big leg with bear bear dey hunt men to be one night stands for small change dey disturb them.

Anyway I’m sure the boy has converted and will be a dutiful spouse.
Some of you guys on nairaland are just so childish.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by danuzochukwu: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
See as the onion bandit dey shine teeth...

Nnamdi Kanu and his boys must not catch this one. He is an efulefu simp, a sabo. If you dont marry our hefty-tuber-legged girls, who will now marry them?
You are a woman but sound like normal stupid nairaland boys.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:

Maybe the mother is igbo
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Yam tuber legs with hairy chests.

Disgusting...
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Frales6(f): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
7victor:

She may be a caring and loving wife, with great respect for the husband.

That is what matters.
Abi that one dey sha
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by splendournoni: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Actually I am loving this cheesy

Fulani Bride + Igbo Groom = Culture Blend at Fauiza and Jonathan’s Trad in Yola

https://www.bellanaijaweddings.com/fauiza-jonathan-trad-wedding/

For Your Information they are both Christian's... yes she is from the north and does not mean everybody in the north is a Muslim...
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
This looks like stunt to me, dunno why

like Achalugonwa marrying NgadaAwo
Or
MsAllison marrying igbaloderaymond undecided

Same person different Monika cheesy
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by africonn: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:
OMG, Omo 1k likes NL get traffic sha
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Duru9(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
africonn:

OMG, Omo 1k likes NL get traffic sha

I tell you
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by 7victor(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Frales6:

Abi that one dey sha
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Egbi2020: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2021
heniford2:
If is true that guy is useless

What makes him useless, because he married a fluani gal? There are fluani Christians in almost all the northern states just that they are below 10%.

1 Like

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by heniford2: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Egbi2020:

What makes him useless, because he married a fluani gal? There are fluani Christians in almost all the northern states just that they are below 10%.
because fulani is an insult to humanity not religion the don't reason like human beings
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:14am On Jun 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
This looks like stunt to me, dunno why

like Achalugonwa marrying NgadaAwo
Or
MsAllison marrying igbaloderaymond undecided

Same person different Monika cheesy
angry

leave me alone
I broke up with you
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by bewla(m): 4:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
*spits
fast boy get the cash a zoom off

Chappman
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by BigJmbaitoli: 5:09am On Jun 20, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

And the Igbo Fula girl below is ??

If you had gone through my comments, you would have known I don't believe in "Igbo fulani" or similar ambiguity, discrete the concept. My point.... she is either Igbo or Fulani!
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nature8(m): 5:16am On Jun 20, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Actually I am loving this cheesy
Fulani Bride + Igbo Groom = Culture Blend at Fauiza and Jonathan’s Trad in Yola

https://www.bellanaijaweddings.com/fauiza-jonathan-trad-wedding/

Do they have Fulani Christians in the northern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.