Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) (106409 Views)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2021
chrismastre5:
No call God for wetin no concern him. na so una take spoil Nigeria finish
ok brother satanic...i will not call devil either but God
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by JustCruise(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2021
PeaceforNigeria post

But she is cute and looks like a good wife ?

Then why is she trying to remove her ring?
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Urstinho(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2021
OnionBandit:
See as the onion bandit dey shine teeth...

Nnamdi Kanu and his boys must not catch this one. He is an efulefu simp, a sabo. If you dont marry our hefty-tuber-legged girls, who will now marry them?
I'm sorry to say this. You're very stupid....!
And this goes to all those on thread lashing out at this pretty lady. May God bless this marriage in Jesus name. ��

Abum nwafor Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by OnionBandit(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Urstinho:

I'm sorry to say this. You're very stupid....!
And this goes to all those on thread lashing out at this pretty lady. May God bless this marriage in Jesus name. ��

Abum nwafor Igbo!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Solexdera: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2021
BigJmbaitoli:

If you had gone through my comments, you would have known I don't believe in "Igbo fulani" or similar ambiguity, discrete the concept. My point.... she is either Igbo or Fulani!

That's your opinion.

She is mixed.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
LOVE HAS NO DISCRIMINATION OF TRIBE OR RACE. grin
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Jeetech01(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kubernetes:

The are over 15 ethnic tribes in Adamawa.
Michika is a different tribe from Fulani. But because the Fulani tribe is the major tribe there, most other minority tribes speaks the Fulani tongue. Infact, the girl is most likely a michika Christian girl. Look at face very well and you conclude she does not have fulanI looks.

Yes , you have a point
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Mryacks: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Duru9:
How come na the girl come resemble igbo while the guy resemble Hausa

Exactly ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.