Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) (106435 Views)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Theywill report him to Nnamdi Kanu angry
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Chiffy: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Actually I am loving this cheesy

Fulani Bride + Igbo Groom = Culture Blend at Fauiza and Jonathan’s Trad in Yola

https://www.bellanaijaweddings.com/fauiza-jonathan-trad-wedding/

These couple apparently belong to the Elite Class. The rules and boundaries of the common man do not apply to them.

Meanwhile... I swear the Bride looks like an Igbo girl. I bet one of her parents is Igbo.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Loveknitting: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
See as the onion bandit dey shine teeth...

Nnamdi Kanu and his boys must not catch this one. He is an efulefu simp, a sabo. If you dont marry our hefty-tuber-legged girls, who will now marry them?

And you are lady like this.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by alhajiwada(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Idiot! Who told you Michika people are Fulani? Or are you one of those who think all northerners are automatically hausas
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Chiffy:

These couple apparently belong to the Elite Class. The rules and boundaries of the common man do not apply to them.

Meanwhile... I swear the Bride looks like an Igbo girl. I bet one of her parents is Igbo.

I think she is half Fulani, follow the link in op to read the details.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:

Nnamdi Kanu and his boys must not catch this one. He is an efulefu simp, a sabo. If you dont marry our hefty-tuber-legged girls, who will now marry them?

Yam tuber legs with hairy chests.

Disgusting...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2021
FakeUnity:

That fula girl will breed a lot of hardcore Biafrans for us.
His Igbotic d1ck and big hairy balls will do wonders in her fulani womb. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun! grin

Thunder scatter you deh
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2021
alhajiwada:
Idiot! Who told you Michika people are Fulani? Or are you one of those who think all northerners are automatically hausas

Again read the article , I think she is half Fulani. By the way she is lucky she married an Igbo man, it is an upgrade.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:

"If you dont marry our hefty-tuber-legged girls, who will now marry them?"

Abeg I never chop this morning, I nor get strength to laugh now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

But she is cute and looks like a good wife ?

There is not straight line between cute and good wife.

How do one look like a good wife.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Splitmind: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2021
undecided

Why would this pretty Fulani girl soil herself by being in a relationship with an IPOB slave?
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari daughter in truth has a higher chance of marrying into nnamdi kanu's family than you is fellow poor tribe man.

All rich people speak one language.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by storm001(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Congratulations to them both. Me self fo like marry from housa.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Yam tuber legs with hairy chests.

Disgusting...

You don’t need to describe your mother on social media.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2021
And some fooooools always think that all fulanis are herdsmen and Muslim fighters
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by malcom1X: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Nowenuse:

Why are you misleading people in a stupid attempt to butress a fake or useless unity that doesn't exist?

What the hell is FULANI MICHIKA CULTURE?

She is either Fulani or Michika.

Michika people are almost entirely Christians while Fulanis are almost entirely Muslims. For God's sake, how does Michika culture and Fulani culture relate or come together?

Just like people are saying, this girl doesn't look Fulani and that is clearly because she is most likely not one.
She could be a Kamwe (Michika) Muslim girl with a fulani mother.

A pure fulani girl with both parents as Fulanis will hardly marry a Muslim man from Indigenous Adamawa tribes like Marghi, Kilba or Chamba, let alone an Igbo man or Christian.

This only happens in extremely rare cases when a lot of money is involved.

This is one of those extremely rare cases where love is involved.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

You don’t need to describe your mother on social media.

My mother is not Igbo. That's a perfect description of your mother and sisters.
Don't be mad, just accept your reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by vRendoh(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Igbo Fulani tribe in the making....there must me lots of Ego somewhere. Otherwise the Goat don't just smile. Congrats to them
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by emonis88: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2021
I said it bf d common Nigerian just wants a good economy to thrive in . it is our politicians dat come with tribal lectures n religious sentiments to seperate us n rule.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Mangekyo:
*spits

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Gambit23: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Actually I am loving this cheesy

Fulani Bride + Igbo Groom = Culture Blend at Fauiza and Jonathan’s Trad in Yola

https://www.bellanaijaweddings.com/fauiza-jonathan-trad-wedding/

Trash
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Gambit23: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:

Paid Afonja bandit.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Barrywilly(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Igbos will certainly disown this one big time. He has committed the greatest abomination in Igboland grin grin grin
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Maestroedem001: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:
How come na the girl come resemble igbo while the guy resemble Hausa
It's the reason for their attraction,the guy sees an Igbo girl and the girl sees a Fulani guy! shikina
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2021
BOOZELEE:
Good

As long as she is not a terrorist

When Biafra comes where will his and her loyalty lie?Biafra or Nigeria

The girl looks Igbo and that cake no try.

Possibly, She was groomed in Igbo land... In the barracks... Attended Igbo school... She is ours then.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2021
This was 2019 sha

If they lived and stay permanently in nigeria, the marriage would have gotten cracks
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Kubernetes: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Jeetech01:
Glad to see this.

It use to be usually difficult to find a Muslim family allowing their daughter convert into a christian for the sake of marriage.

Congratulations to this amazing couples

The are over 15 ethnic tribes in Adamawa.
Michika is a different tribe from Fulani. But because the Fulani tribe is the major tribe there, most other minority tribes speaks the Fulani tongue. Infact, the girl is most likely a michika Christian girl. Look at face very well and you conclude she does not have fulanI looks.

1 Like

Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by lastempero: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Duru9:
How come na the girl come resemble igbo while the guy resemble Hausa

I tire.
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Maybe the lady is a Fulani christian
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by adebwalex(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Why the guy come resemble Aboki and the girl come resemble Igbo Amaka. We need to trace their Origin....
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Kubernetes:

The are over 15 ethnic tribes in Adamawa.
Michika is a different tribe from Fulani. But because the Fulani tribe is the major tribe there, most other minority tribes speaks the Fulani tongue. Infact, the girl is most likely a michika Christian girl. Look at face very well and you conclude she does not have fulanI looks.

The article, if you bother to read, clearly says she is Fulani and Michika, which means half half. Why can’t you read ?
Re: Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Barrywilly:
Igbos will certainly disown this one big time. He has committed the greatest abomination in Igboland grin grin grin

I am also Igbo but I was disappointed at the hateful comments in this article I posted a few weeks ago. It’s really uncalled for in 2021.

https://www.nairaland.com/6598251/mixed-fulani-igbo-children-bring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.