Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) (54790 Views)

Nigeria Has Mental Problem. Read Why! / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by grandlexuz(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Are they evaluating her stomach or her brain.

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2021
tydi:
Explorer carried the news of the woman been the only woman to put to bed 10 kids at once , who am I to doubt our ultimate explorer
your brain is one-way, it can't reason.
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by kayuseful: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Wahala be like SA news
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by chukwuibuipob: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2021
sad Sh*thole embarassed
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Fake ass Mamas everywhere

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2021
I'm not surprised, the woman who gave birth to eight babies did so with experiments and the gynaecologist responsible lost his license

I already sensed a scam in dis story

3 Likes

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Oshlander: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2021
Sithole indeed
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Chassytechdev: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2021
So the people whi deliver the baby also have mental problem... Abi na the OP self get mental imbalace ni... THIS I DONT KNOW
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Onlyonelife: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Truth is now hard to believe because of lies in the world.

Remember the time of accountability is coming
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2021
Well the woman wanted to trend after the Malian woman who gave birth to nine babies was the talk of the town
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I'm not surprised the woman who gave birth to eight babies did so with experiments and the gynaecologist responsible lost his license

I already sensed a scam in dis story

Ah someone who still remembers dear old Nadya
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2021
2021 scam of the year contestant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by stupidmod3: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2021
scam like nairaland beggers
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2021
SMH
Some females say the FUTURE IS FEMALE.

@Seniorwriter
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by airminem(f): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2021
shocked
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by AfonjaConehead: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Adolfhitlerxxx HotoroMental. grin
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Beancounter93:

Ah someone who still remembers dear old Nadya
Lol, the media never told us how much that woman suffered after giving birth to eight kids

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by homealone00: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2021
The Lifeless thing in Aso Rock will soon ban all of una now, too many fake news out there shocked
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by NightHawke: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2021
This story highlights why we should double-check stories we read online and ensure they are factual before taking any decision or action.
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by ArchAnge1: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Africa losing credibility
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by eplanning: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2021
I'm not surprised. I mean they even had to photoshop the babies, including white babies.

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by grandlexuz(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's a complex and messy story. It was later revealed she was just the girlfriend. The real wife was unaware of this relationship. But he should have known the tummy was fake, I agree.

The entire story is too complex. How his supposed husband didnt realise it was a hoax still beats my imagination. Was the lady stuffing up her tummy with foam pads? How is it possible a man didnt see the tummy of his pregnant wife for months. Take the picture below for example. All that large tummy and the man didnt care to examine for once, at least out of curiosity...

4 Likes

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Womanizer:
Shithole continent!

It is for reasons like this that people from the western world do not like to believe statistics from Africa without first doing a cross check angry

South Africa has the largest number of foreign news bureaus in Africa' - they should have done their own fact-checking. Blame them too, the BBC was all over this story. So we're all in the same Whatsapp group. Besides, the SA government never confirmed this story.

Anyway, stop being negative about your own continent, it's so ridiculous. U think things like this don't happen in the US?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Originalsly: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, the media is getting a lot of criticism. But in their defence, they did constantly update that the government can't confirm these births.

Why run with a story with absolutely no evidence? The reporter need to be fired as well as the one who allowed it to be published. I have a feeling this was staged by the reporter ... well he got his 15 minutes of fame. Whatever they received they should be forced to return.

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Springboot: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2021
One of the dangers of social media, of you ask her personally, I'm sure she didn't circulate the news herself, bloggers did
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by peacettw: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2021
I can remember saying at the time that the doctor who had managed her was grossly irresponsible.

Now that I know the full facts, I want to apologise to my learned colleagues for being misled

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2021
grandlexuz:

The entire story is too complex. How his supposed husband didnt realise it was a hoax still beats my imagination. Was the lady stuffing up her tummy with foam pads? How is it possible a man didnt see the tummy of his pregnant wife for months. Take the picture below for example. All that large tummy and the man didnt care to examine for once, at least out of curiosity...

Definitely agree with u. But then again they were cheating so probably didn't meet much.

One thing you should notice are the badges they're wearing on their chests. It shows they belong to the ZCC church. It's very conservative, so maybe he wasn't allowed to feel or see the tummy like modern men do.

Anyway, developing story - the full truth shall come out.

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by dotedote: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, the media is getting a lot of criticism. But in their defence, they did constantly update that the government can't confirm these births.

Why feed the world unconfirmed news ? Making a living from falsehoods
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Paints(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Researcher ©Contractor ©3D Painter/Interior Decorator ©PaintProducer ©Econometrist ©Data Analyst ©WebDesigner ©Private Tutor Contact: 081-4135-9544
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by khalids: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Barbsamiin:
If the woman has mental health problem what about the husband that they posed in the pic before she deliver, shey you wan wine us abi.?
I had the exact same thoughts......something is not adding up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Charlotte Abena Woodey Dies Mysteriously (Photos) / Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.