Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) (32109 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by friday2011(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Na u sabi.

We patriotic citizens of this country is proud of what this man did by returning what's not his.
We urge all Nigerians to emulate this young man.

You didn't respond to his questions...how come the machine dispensed almost 100k or even more than at a go.

I find it difficult to believe to be honest...or it could be that the story is not complete. However, credit must be given to the man for his honesty, but the story never complete.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Bloggz74(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
I think its 100k from how it looks.

quote author=ejitec16 post=102857392]How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies[/quote]
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Odetokun3(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Big man rest
For first bank main branch for uyo.
You can withdraw 100k at first and another 50 the second time.
Normal banks atm can do 30k sef

Send that First bank Uyo full address
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Originalsly: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmm..... I'm now concerned about the amount of money.... I'm wondering what will make a man do withdrawal and leave without card and money. Did the machine malfunction..... froze immediately after he put in the amount to be withdrawn?.... then later dispensed more money than it should?... but then they said N100K and the amount shown is more. But then.... knowing how we like to exaggerate.... I can hear them saying N100 k wouldn't look convincing... add more.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by toffyz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
ejitec16:
How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies

Baba, that money is BTW 150-200K

That's not more than 200K. Never
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

The above quote pple here are the problems and upcoming thieves in Nigeria.
Country ft hard as e hard but good people still de

Una no get sense at all. Those that you quoted only need their doubts cleared, they never rebuked the man for returning the money. If you have no convincing explanation on how the dispensing took place, just keep shut abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by kingzjay(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lies in high places.... How can the ATM dispense such amount at once without being directed or instructed?

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by MichaelsHope(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Na u sabi.

We patriotic citizens of this country is proud of what this man did by returning what's not his.

Are you okay at all? If can't think let those who can can.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by alizma: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Odetokun3:

English professor. Please read again and comment again.

A man has returned a customer's credit card and money to one of the commercial banks in Sokoto State, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Musa Ibrahim Babadoko who shared the news stated that the ATM machine dispensed the card and cash but the owner wasn't there.

Musa Ibrahim Babadoko wrote;
Thanks,
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Odetokun3:

Send that First bank Uyo full address
Udo udoma banking layout.
Towards that part where you have the cbn.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
MichaelsHope:

Are you okay at all? If can't think let those who can can.
See as this one de cry.
Sapa nice one
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by advanceDNA: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
ejitec16:
How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies

It’s not mint oooo....are u sure u have held more than 200k old notes lately.?? It’s way more than that if the notes are old

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by hopexter(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Na u sabi.

Keep urging, as if you’ll do the same undecided undecided
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Oga you can withdraw 150k at a go

Do you know my relationship with ATMs ...No ATM in Nigeria today can Dispense 150k in one count round ..none !! the spit bay can't hold 150 pieces of sheets

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingzjay:
Lies in high places.... How can the ATM dispense such amount at once without being directed or instructed?
you never see as person withdraw money network no allow am collect im card or the atm no dispense before ?
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Odetokun3(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Udo udoma banking layout.
Towards that part where you have the cbn.

Thanks. I will check
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by heniford2: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

It’s must bros.
na you sabi ATM give you person 200k at once him forget am abi u think say we be kindergarten here shii!!! Take time keep small lies for ur unborn kids know no come lie everything finish naw
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by itubaba001: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
The northerner hausa and Fulani can buy this cheap scam ....
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
FarahAideed:

Do you know my relationship with ATMs ...No ATM in Nigeria today can Dispense 150k in one count round ..none !! the spit bay can't hold 150 pieces of sheets
Oga get out. Come to akwa Ibom.
I will take you to First bank main hq and you see for yourself.
100k at first then another 50
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
na you sabi ATM give you person 200k at once him forget am abi u think say we be kindergarten here shii!!! Take time keep small lies for ur unborn kids know no come lie everything finish naw
Big man rest.
See as you de cry like thief.
De no tell ona sey the money na 200k.
Rest ole
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by mu2sa2: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
alizma:
This is why a lot of Nigerians fail English language. They said someone returned money and ATM card he found within ATM premises and many of you are saying is not possible for ATM to pay more than this or that amount. Is it stated that the said money was withdrawn from the mechine, what makes you think that is not possible for the person to had withdrew the main money across the counter, only for him to remember that he need small money for something, then quickly thought of using the ATM for the small money and the ended up forgetting the main money he came out of the bank with?
Man, you are a first-class material. Another angle to the story could be that the whole thing was due to machine malfunction.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by adebwalex(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

The above quoted pple here are the problems and upcoming thieves in Nigeria.
Country ft hard as e hard but good people still de.
Mention me make God finish you na

Your entire generation are the set of thieves who go about to trick people in other to use dubious means to steal.. When they ask you to go to school na to learn how to steal you dey do up and down. If you can't understand peoples comment must you talk. From the write up, their is something that is missing. And the person who wrote it never get the true picture of the incident before saying rubbish.. That shows you are the greatest fool of all time. Odeeeeee

Since you are a fool let me educate you. When you make a withdrawal from the ATM point and the network is that bad, while waiting for your card or money. If you leave the ATM point and para venture the money come out, the ATM CARD will be injected back into the machine within 10second if no one to remove. So how come he picked Money and the ATM at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Oga get out. Come to akwa Ibom.
I will take you to First bank main hq and you see for yourself.
100k at first then another 50

You are already contradicting yourself ...which one is another 50? The problem is most of you have natural low IQ and. Never understand anything...shebi u said you can collect 150 at a go so why are you doing another 50

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by McLizbae: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Timon4real:
So atm dey mix 500 and 1000 notes??
I never see am before oo..
The one I know is either it gives out 500 or 1000 notes...not both of them

It does. I have withdraw such a couple of times. I always re-count to be sure my money is complete tho grin
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Lordswat(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bro
forget that assumption
You won't return that money
It's not stealing
It's a blessing in disguise
peppermint7:

The above quoted pple here are the problems and upcoming thieves in Nigeria.
Country ft hard as e hard but good people still de.
Mention me make God finish you na
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Timon4real(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's obvious both of you cannot read ...
mu2sa2:
Man, you are a first-class material.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
FarahAideed:

You are already contradicting yourself ...which one is another 50? The problem is most of you have natural low IQ and. Never understand anything...shebi u said you can collect 150 at a go so why are you doing another 50
E pain am
Thief
No atm in Nigeria can dispense that amount.
When be say na pos you de use how you wan sabi.
Nonsense and patami

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by heniford2: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Big man rest.
See as you de cry like thief.
De no tell ona sey the money na 200k.
Rest ole
u wia carry dat kinda picture put waitin u wan make we reason abi u think say we no go count that money with eyes u go just wake up begin para us with fake tory like say we no dey good already why u come talk say na 4 North e happen bia take time dika ise adigimma abi undecided
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lordswat:
Bro
forget that assumption
You won't return that money
It's not stealing
It's a blessing in disguise
Oga na who never see that kind sum of money before de thief am.
Not withstanding good people still der
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:
E pain am
Thief
No atm in Nigeria can dispense that amount.
When be say na pos you de use how you wan sabi.
Nonsense and patami

I am the most honest Nigerian ever and the money I have made from ATM installation business in Nigeria can feed your village ..now gerrout ..Do you know my stake in ATM operations ins this country? Gerrout

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
u wia carry dat kinda picture put waitin u wan make we reason abi u think say we no go count that money with eyes u go just wake up begin para us with fake tory like say we no dey good already why u come talk say na 4 North e happen bia take time dika ise adigimma abi undecided
Oga go ur shop.
Leave nairaland
It’s 12 alreadygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / UBA Announces Improved Staff Welfare, Pay Rise Amid Rising Inflation, Hardship / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.