Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) (32113 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by JubrinElSudan: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

If a call efcc for you now you go vex grin
lol... Where you want see me
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
lol... Where you want see me
E get how we de run am
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by 400billionman: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
ejitec16:
How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies

True, supposed to be N40k per dispense.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by noisy45(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
A man has returned a customer's credit card and money to one of the commercial banks in Sokoto State, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Musa Ibrahim Babadoko who shared the news stated that the ATM machine dispensed the card and cash but the owner wasn't there.

Musa Ibrahim Babadoko wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000927969785/posts/5839958069378401/?app=fbl

Watch as how BMC/APC miscreants will celebrate this as Buhari's achievement.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by shameonyou(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Na u sabi.

We patriotic citizens of this country is proud of what this man did by returning what's not his.
We urge all Nigerians to emulate this young man.
oga patriotic! we hear u sir...pretenders always do the worst.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
There is a fowl play here, is this a dispense error? ATM dispensing more than #20k in a single Transaction is either it's a fake news or this pics is not the original credit.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by goodychet: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
It may not be a lie. Possibly the owner withdrew the money and pocket it carelessly and it eventually fall when he is about to leave the ATM post. Personally I can do that if I found the money anywhere with a prove of ownership like that.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Jayrow08: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
If to say ...
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
ejitec16:
How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies

Be looking for lies up and down .. nonsense
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

The above quoted pple here are the problems and upcoming thieves in Nigeria.
Country ft hard as e hard but good people still de.
Mention me make God finish you na

You be mumu ... God will R.K.O you

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

You be mumu ... God will R.K.O you
Who be this one.

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by HRMK: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
I WONT BLV THIS?WE NEED MORE DETAILS!
IS IT THAT THE MACHINE SEIZED THE CARD AFTER USING WRONG PIN ONCE OR TWICE?BUT LATER DISPENCED THE CASH WHEN THE CUSTOMER LEFT?WE ALL WANT TO KNOW!
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Osanoghodua1:
There is a fowl play here, is this a dispense error? ATM dispensing more than #20k in a single Transaction is either it's a fake news or this pics is not the original credit.
Guy you just de disgrace yourself grin.
If you no sabi something no de talk
Atm for wer a de do 30k minimum
100k highest at a single transaction

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
HRMK:
I WONT BLV THIS?WE NEED MORE DETAILS!
IS IT THAT THE MACHINE SEIZED THE CARD AFTER USING WRONG PIN ONCE OR TWICE?BUT LATER DISPENCED THE CASH WHEN THE CUSTOMER LEFT?WE ALL WANT TO KNOW!
I don withdraw money before my card no gree come out my money also no gree comot.
After like 30 mins
E pour everything for ground
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by oche2020: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Weldon sir,
For all doubting, someone can withdraw put in a bag or leather bag and still misplace it. You did well sir
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by adebwalex(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Elsueno:

Very possible, That's why when u try to withdraw and ur ATM card gets swallowed...Do not leave immediately, Thier is a high chance the card & cash gets spits out

The cash can split out but the card can be rejected back in to the casket in the next 10secs after failing to press No button for further transaction... That is part of my Job we do experience at ATM point....
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nigeria ATM no dey dispense more than 10 to 20...that money for that man hand reach 100k....so get this fake news outta here

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

The above quoted pple here are the problems and upcoming thieves in Nigeria.
Country ft hard as e hard but good people still de.
Mention me make God finish you na
So all you can deduce from my comment is what you type ba
I sorry for you cool
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wow, this is good.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by micfred(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
I know that man in this picture very well. He was my senior back then in school. A men with high level of integrity. Even is the money is 1m dollar, he will still return it.
He was the president of my local association where i served as a provost back then in school.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by ulysses: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you got a Platinum Master Card, it will dispense 300k
OlayemiAshraf:
. When did ATM start dispensing 300k at once ?.... This one just to want to go viral

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by vincentont(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Oga you can withdraw 150k at a go
Abeg are you the one configuring the ATM to dispense 150k at once? No ATM in Nigeria is configured to dispense more than 40 pieces of 1000 naira bills. And for your info no ATM can carry such transaction at once.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
ulysses:

Ookay ... Thanks for letting me know ....
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Tudorsk(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
I smellies......

maybe he tries it multiple times
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Gabriel5050(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is a set up
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by doyinisaac(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
inchristalone:
Only a bank staff will understand this. Bank's ATM is a machine. Like other machines, it's not 100% efficient. It can malfunction and dispense money even without anyone controlling it. It can still retain a customer's card and dispense cash after the customer had gone. So, it's 100% possible for this to happen.

Kudos to the good man. God will bless him for doing the impossible.
that is a pathetic lie,there is something referred to as "split bay" on every atm....no atm can dispense 100000naira at once on an atm..there is no space for it to come out from....even if the machine malfunctions,100k cannot come out from the machine at once...except you break it and open it....
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by doyinisaac(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
ulysses:
stop misleading people...in nigeria yes a platinum master card allows you to be able to withdraw up to 300k via ATM but the 300k cannot come out once from the machine.....no one is saying you cannot withdraw 300k daily via your card,the fact is that it cannot dispense 100notes of 1k at once........"at once" is the keyword here...
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by doyinisaac(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
vincentont:

Abeg are you the one configuring the ATM to dispense 150k at once? No ATM in Nigeria is configured to dispense more than 40 pieces of 1000 naira bills. And for your info no ATM can carry such transaction at once.
do not mind those pathetic liars ..
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Fashsilo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Who sure maybe dis man is from nigerian for this buhari regim u see money they find who u won return am for
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by araoye(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
No sir, he's not fake, his name is Isaac Umoru, he was my Sunday school teacher at RCCG, Peace Assembly,
Gusau, Zamfara. He will return it, I believe him
heniford2:
Lies fake chia grin grin so fake you can see it
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by juseng(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na only me see as the OP write credit card?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Guts Shema Mega Petrol Filling Station In Abuja (Photos) / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / UBA Announces Improved Staff Welfare, Pay Rise Amid Rising Inflation, Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.