Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! (9132 Views)

In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / I Suffered With My Husband When Poverty Overwhelmed Us, Now He Is Rich & Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Isn't it beautiful??!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Gideoniteprime4: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
It's ugly and not polished...
My opinion shaa tongue

3 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by GeneralPula: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
I imagine say nah me see ham like that..

Nah Rihanna I go take celebrate ham... She won’t escape doggy style from me..

12 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by GeneralPula: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gideoniteprime4:
My opinion shaa tongue

Uhmm..
Some human are just like diamond..
If you know what ah mean..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by KingDash: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
GeneralPula:

mumu

9 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Gideoniteprime4: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
GeneralPula:

Uhmm..
Some human are just like diamond..
If you know what ah mean..
Mahhhh nigarrrrrr cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gideoniteprime4:
My opinion shaa tongue
but it's worth billions..

7 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
GeneralPula:

lol.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Mastakija(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
How money go take reach my hand
Abi the person dat saw this diamond is the rich one
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slynation(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Which Africa is Rich.... Botswana is rich

4 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Cousin9999: 1:48am On Jun 19, 2021
Diamonds in Botswana isn't news. South African nations are loaded with diamonds.

The good thing though is I think the government owns the mines, so hopefully that means the people won't suffer.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by divifa8689(f): 1:50am On Jun 19, 2021
grin
Gideoniteprime4:

Mahhhh nigarrrrrr cheesy
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Cousin9999: 1:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Slynation:

Africa is the richest continent on earth. This is the main reason outsiders and traitors continue to sabotage it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Wow! This is huge.

Reminds me of the movie 'Blood Diamond' by de'Caprio.

4 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by juman(m): 6:04am On Jun 19, 2021
There is big money also in agriculture.
Go and farm.
If you are in the south where your governors have banned open grazing, your farms are safe.

Go and farm.
You will get land to farm easily in your village.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2021
The real owner of those diamond mines right now after seeing this shyt on TV ..
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by lereinter(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Cousin9999:

Africa is the richest continent on earth. This is the main reason outsiders and traitors continue to sabotage it.

Why has outsider not sabotage Canada, south Korea, Japan, Singapore etc

One useless person becomes president, he sells his people for peanut dollars

Is that how Lee Kuan yew made Singapore

9 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by BigDawsNet: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by KosiGee(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

Imagine fortune falls on your lap right now...your immediate reaction would be Rihanna and doggy!!

Chai....men, who do us this thing

6 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by xxxXXXxxx: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2021
A gem to behold!
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by udede(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol.. If I was the one that had it, I'll use it to escape this country with parents n siblings.
if you knew the worth of that size of diamond,hhhmmmmm.
I will use it to buy an Island of my own in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2021
udede:
if you knew the worth of that size of diamond,hhhmmmmm.
I will use it to buy an Island of my own in Nigeria
Omo... Gems are really expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Slynation:
Africa is rich... Kiss the truth.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:
The real owner of those diamond mines right now after seeing this shyt on TV ..
grin grin
lol.. fear the Whites...

Cunny people indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2021
lereinter:

Why has outsider not sabotage Canada, south Korea, Japan, Singapore etc

One useless person becomes president, he sells his people for peanut dollars

Is that how Lee Kuan yew made Singapore
The leaders were once citizens..

African's are the problem.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol.. fear the Whites...

Cunny people indeed.

Lol, fear England, USA & France mostly . Without these 3 Africans would atleast have a chance to fight back if their lands are forcefully invaded ,but these 3 vultures would nuke us all in one day grin. So we remain hostages until we can be able to protect ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by GeneralPula: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol.. If I was the one that had it, I'll use it to escape this country with parents n siblings.

Escape?

Do you think the diamond is $50,000 worth?

It’s worth million of dollars. If you had such, you’ll be raking in billions. With that, you’ve successfully join the millionaire crew..

You’ll easily be getting whatever you want, whereva you want to go..

4 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by GeneralPula: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2021
KosiGee:

Imagine fortune falls on your lap right now...your immediate reaction would be Rihanna and doggy!!

Some people do celebrate with drinking, smoking and all sort..

But I wanna celebrate with Rihanna. What’s the different? Are they all not mode of refreshments?

Hian

3 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by stupidmod3: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2021
plz say d countries name alone n leave Africa out of it
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Barryseal: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2021
What's so special about diamonds? What makes for its intristic value? Apart from ornaments, what else is it used for?

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by lasisi69(f): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2021
KosiGee:

I was actually wondering too. undecided undecided undecided He has not suffered enough
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, fear England, USA & France mostly . Without these 3 Africans would atleast have a chance to fight back if their lands are forcefully invaded ,but these 3 vultures would nuke us all in one day grin. So we remain hostages until we can be able to protect ourselves.
real hostages.. Chaiiiiii! The thing they pain me..

But are they Gold mines in Nigeria? Where someone can buy from locals @ cheap price, and then sell high?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Strengthens A Long Distance Relationship / I Saw This On Facebook And Almost Fainted. / Separation Is The Best Option For Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.