Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All (6537 Views)

Why Can't God Just Forgive.... / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by iramure(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
I came across two ladies who identified themselves with a popular penticoastal church in Nigeria. After series of preaching urging me to accept the white jesus who died for my sake and reject the devil who is responsible for all the evil in this world. I then asked them that why is it hard for the Almighty God to eliminate the devil so that the world can be at peace?. None could provide any convincing answer.
Now why would Alimghty and caring God choose to kill his only begotten son to die for my sake while still allowing the main culprit to roam about killing and causing more pains to humanity. Can someone help me out?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by TeDesQ: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yes I can. God may have no need for Satan even from the very beginning. However, God still needed someone to take up the role that Satan took in order to achieve His ultimate desires.

How?

If a kid is trained with all he wants and has no lacks and before he asks he gets, such a kid will tend to stray at many points. The lack of friction would imply to him that he can go in any direction and gets his desires and yet get to his destination however poor his choices and decisions maybe.

I am building the case. Follow me.

When such a person has life works for them in their whims, ideas, without any resistance, one thing will give way. Which is character development and spiritual inbuilt development.

The role of Satan as an obstructor and resistance to everything good causes man to search for ways beyond his imminent and inherent ideology towards diverse other ways things could be done. Hence, the blockage Satan serves as induces the desire to improve, develop, pursue better life paths and stand unrestrained before the throne of God when full maturity comes where a being attains uprightness.

That's one.

Point two is the choice. If only God existed, and no dark alternate, God would be deceived even by His followers that they are love Him. Also, He would have unconditionally Forced Himself upon His followers which again intent in line with His principles and character.

Hence God grants CHOICE, LIBERTY, FREEDOM, ALTERNATE. so, whatever man becomes ultimately is the aftermath of a deliberate, conscious decision and choice making. Granting Him the loyalty and love and The follower, the Trust. Hence there is equity within the divine and the human. That both meet half way. God comes to meet human in the middle, the human comes to meet Him in the middle. Hence love and trust bonds.

In all my years of following God, I've found one thing that turns God on more than anything else. More than even feeding 1 Million orphans. It always works everytime. Whenever I see myself Ib this pedestal I have a trance that shows His reaction and I want you to also know this secret. Nothing turns God than when a human deliberately turns away from evil inspite of the convenience it offers and the inconvenience the person suffers.

. Finally, in us all there is a deposit of God in us more and more as we incline more towards the righteous path. More Grace is released, again and again. Guess what, as a human chooses God, rogetheousness, shuns evil, there's a deposit of more of Himself into our Spirit, which is translated into our soul, our character, behavior which then forges our inner core to become Christlike. This becoming is the purpose of we all on earth. He wants our inner core built to become replica incarnates of His invincible will amd we turn to Him and turn away from evil, this continue deposit grants us the access not only to be Sons by the word but to become Sons in character and spiritual development. Hence Satan is there to thrust, push, act as a plane towards our path finding and development.

When the fullness of maturity in any believer is then achieved, Satan becomes extinct.

The summary is, Satan's actions even advocates God's agenda, to not have wayward children, but to ultimately have sound spiritual children

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by heniford2: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
I ask the same question why would God create a tree in eden knowing full well that it is not good for us to take it yet he ask us not to eat if we do eat it that we shall die why not remove it all and do not tell us undecided undecided another did God marry to begot Jesus how was Jesus take became God's son because i no understand another is why heaven and hell how come

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
I have an answer for you but it is not what you think because most Religions got it wrong.

Go outside your home this night and stand out there and look up at the night sky. What do you see?

You see stars at the sky. Those are cities with great street lights and floor lights. And as you are looking up, someone is also looking up at you. As above, so below.

It happens that the Universe is populated by both physical and non physical beings, both good and bad beings, both embodied and disembodied species of all kinds, some not human, some humanoid and others not so describable.

There is a Supreme Being and this supreme being that Created the first set of Omniverse before the simulated worlds gave commandments and laws against Non-interference of old civilizations against young civilizations like ours. There are general universal laws and the Sky Council, the Galactic Federation of Beings try to enforce it.

But as in nature some entities disobeyed the laws of non interferencr and come here to mess with us. These lawless beings are the Extra terrestrials. Our world is precious. Earth is amazing and even humans are even resources they need to gain access to our data because their bodies can not survive our magneto electric field so these beings disobeyed the prime directives and come here.

But the good beings refuse to come cos they are obedient to the Prime directives that is why evil seems to have invaded this world cos the good spirits refuse to disobey God and come here. They only contact some of us via dreams, number sequences, mental downloads and via the Internet or computers. But the bad ones are here causing havoc, fuccking our girls, possessing our bodies and even taking our DNA samples for genetic modifications and probes surveillance.

What you call Satan is just one of the many entities who come here and so, even other beings are here that are worst than Satan.

Some even lie to us that they are God and they are being worshipped in Islam, Christianity etc.

The real God does not kill. He gave free will and also gave prime directives. And those who invade us, we are free to Bleep them up.

Do not wait for God to kill Satan, kill him yourself if you can.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
I ask the same question why would God create a tree in eden knowing full well that it is not good for us to take it yet he ask us not to eat if it that if we do we shall die why not remove it all not tell us undecided undecided another did God marry to begot Jesus

It wasn't God, Those beings lied to humans. We now know who they were. They have been doing that shiit to new civilizations.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by TeDesQ: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
I ask the same question why would God create a tree in eden knowing full well that it is not good for us to take it yet he ask us not to eat if it that if we do we shall die why not remove it all not tell us undecided undecided another did God marry to begot Jesus

It's called test of loyalty. You can imagine telling a servant if you eat out of 10,000 trees you will fine, but don't eat the fruit from the 10,001 tree. Rather than spend Donkey years eating of the other ones one by one, the servant went to each out of the one told not to eat from because he was told he would dethrone his master. Is that not treachery?

I do it my friends. I say secrets to them with misinformation. This is the source of my.. And when all he'll breaks lose, they go there to try to destroy. The real nature is revealed. That's what happened to man.

I have personally have my encounter will he'll. To those who refuse to heed, believe or make adjustments, not to worry, within 5 minutes after death, they will see the next world and it would have been too late. I'm a man of revelation. I don't speak to appease.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by heniford2: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I have an answer for you but it is not what you think because most Religions got it wrong.

Go outside your home this night and stand out there and look up at the night sky. What do you see?

You see stars at the sky. Those are cities with great street lights and floor lights. And as you are looking up, someone is also looking up at you. As above, so below.

It happens that the Universe is populated by both physical and non physical beings, both good and bad beings, both embodied and disembodied species of all kinds, some not human, some humanoid and others not so describable.

There is a Supreme Being and this supreme being that Created the first set of Omniverse before the simulated worlds gave commandments and laws against Non-interference of old civilizations against young civilizations like ours. There are general universal laws and the Sky Council, the Galactic Federation of Beings try to enforce it.

But as in nature some entities disobeyed the laws of non interferencr and come here to mess with us. These lawless beings are the Extra terrestrials. Our world is precious. Earth is amazing and even humans are even resources they need to gain access to our data because their bodies can not survive our magneto electric field so these beings disobeyed the prime directives and come here.

But the good beings refuse to come cos they are obedient to the Prime directives that is why evil seems to have invaded this world cos the good spirits refuse to disobey God and come here. They only contact some of us via dreams, number sequences, mental downloads and via the Internet or computers. But the bad ones are here causing havoc, fuccking our girls, possessing our bodies and even taking our DNA samples for genetic modifications and probes surveillance.

What you call Satan is just one of the many entities who come here and so, even other beings are here that are worst than Satan.

Some even lie to us that they are God and they are being worshipped in Islam, Christianity etc.

The real God does not kill. He gave free will and also gave prime directives. And those who invade us, we are free to Bleep them up.

Do not wait for God to kill Satan, kill him yourself if you can.
how do you kill satan? and you make mention of super being have any been seen before the super beings
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by heniford2: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
TeDesQ:

It's called test of loyalty. You can imagine telling a servant if you eat out of 10,000 trees you will fine, but don't eat the fruit from the 10,001 tree. Rather than spend Donkey years eating of the other ones one by one, the servant went to each out of the one told not to eat from because he was told he would dethrone his master. Is that not treachery?

I do it my friends. I say secrets to them with misinformation. This is the source of my.. And when all he'll breaks lose, they go there to try to destroy. The real nature is revealed. That's what happened to man.

I have personally have my encounter will he'll. To those who refuse to heed, believe or make adjustments, not to worry, within 5 minutes after death, they will see the next world and it would have been too late. I'm a man of revelation. I don't speak to appease.

so you mean you created the bad thing and kept it to taste them why did he have to drive them out of the garden so they don't eat tree of life undecided why did he not show them that one too why did he hide it
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by TeDesQ: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
so you mean you created the bad thing and kept it to taste them why did he have to drive them out of the garden so they don't eat tree of life undecided why did he not show them that one too why did he hide it

You can't judge God with human being. You will falter. You just faltered by trying to find fault in God.

God didn't create a bad thing. He created a neutral thing. It was the actions of man that revealed man's inner corruption in the choice made. Rather than dwell on the imperfections of life and events 5000 years which you're meticulously trying to find fault in which proves no profit to you in anyway, why not seek out the truth and incline with the truth to get the benefits of the truth? Should one not seek out that which is Profitable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by heniford2: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
TeDesQ:

You can't judge God with human being. You will falter. You just faltered by trying to find fault in God.

God didn't create a bad thing. He created a neutral thing. It was the actions of man that revealed man's inner corruption in the choice made. Rather than dwell on the imperfections of life and events 5000 years which you're meticulously trying to find fault in which proves no profit to you in anyway, why not seek out the truth and incline with the truth to get the benefits of the truth? Should one not seek out that which is Profitable.
this story is not complete if I should reason highly I would say that there is intimacy in heave that they where God mothers too that God wanted us to eat that fruit he planned it all but would not ask us to do so that God knows if we eat that fruit of life we will be like him mortal knowing our knowledge has grown wild he asked us to leave the garden
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by MJBOLT: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
if Batman kills the joker then the story is over and nobody is interested anymore,same thing with religion (god and satan). Religion was designed to control and manipulate the society.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
how do you kill satan? and you make mention of super being have any been seen before the super beings

You can kill any ET with a plasma gun.

I have seen Beings outside our dimension. And I actually have seen the Real world where this one is hosted at.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Because other angels will think he is afraid of Satan
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Because he wants every one to see the disadvantages of disobedience

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Because God can turn death which is the worst thing to life
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Because he wants to make his name known through out all ages
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Because he wants to give mankind (son of man) the ability to trample Satan's head
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Because his ways are beyond our ways.. You only kill what you fear.. What you don't fear you allow it to live and feel the pain of it disobedience

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Spirit can be distroyed in lake of fire which is the second death
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Because he wants to show those he called the depth of his love towards them
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:10am On Jun 19, 2021
At the end of ages the mystery of God will be made known to all and we will say wow
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by hupernikao: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2021
iramure:
I can across two ladies who identified themselves with a popular penticoastal church in Nigeria. After series of preaching urging me to accept the white jesus who died for my sake and reject the devil who is responsible for all the evil in this world. I then asked them that why is it hard for the Almighty God to eliminate the devil so that the world can be at peace?. None could provide any convincing answer.
Now why would Alimghty and caring God choose to kill his only begotten son to die for my sake while still allowing the main culprit to roam about killing and causing more pains to humanity. Can someone help me out?

And i wonder how an opposer like you will be able to get busy on Nairaland religion section if God has killed Satan for you. grin grin grin

On a serious note, I am not sure you have read the Bible before. Or have you? I mean beyond the yellow picture book you read/saw when you were small.

Most times, we end up exposing our ignorance when we decide not to stay on our lane. Like i have advised some with close attitude to you; please try to read well, and know well what you want to criticize so as not to sound ignorant. You dont go around trying to sound as professor on what you havent even got admitted into its nursery.

Please read the Bible well first or ask someone to teach you properly, then you can carry the hat of a critics and slay any Christian on your way with wisdom as you desire, if thats a pursuit that fits your daily routine.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by iramure(m): 6:27am On Jun 19, 2021
hupernikao:

And i wonder how an opposer like you will be able to get busy on Nairaland religion section if God has killed Satan for you. grin grin grin

On a serious note, I am not sure you have read the Bible before. Or have you? I mean beyond the yellow picture book you read/saw when you were small.

Most times, we end up exposing our ignorance when we decide not to stay on our lane. Like i have advised some with close attitude to you; please try to read well, and know well what you want to criticize so as not to sound ignorant. You dont go around trying to sound as professor on what you havent even got admitted into its nursery.

Please read the Bible well first or ask someone to teach you properly, then you can carry the hat of a critics and slay any Christian on your way with wisdom as you desire, if thats a pursuit that fits your daily routine.
I am sorry, your response carried no understanding. I need a mature response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2021
God instantly sentenced the three rebels to death but He (God) is wise, He will not just exterminate them without allowing them to see for themselves what their rebellious act will result to.

Adam and Eve never ruled as God and King the way they thought it would be if God is out of their way. God sent them out of the garden (away) from His presence so they can experience what their rebelliousness will lead to. Before their very eyes they both saw evil things developing speedily as their children began multiplying. Note that both of them lived more than 900 years after their departure from God's presence! Genesis 5:5
They both gradually grew old and weak during those period they will remember all the good prospect God set before them but now all is gone and here they are so fragile, and after 800 years of active life outside the garden Adam couldn't even enjoy sex with his woman anymore {Genesis 5:4} both of them spent the rest of their days probably 100+ years in pains as their health continue to deteriorate and they finally expired! cry

Now let's talk about the third culprit "Satan"

This one is not human so he can't die naturally like his other two accomplice but he also paid dearly for his crime.
HOW?
He lost his home and family in the spirit realms as God and all other spirits excommunicated him so he began compelling other faithful spirit creatures to come and see what humans are enjoying but which they (angels) are missing, and do you know what it is?
It is "SEX"
They're all the same specie so there is nothing like mating in their case unlike fleshy creatures that do engage in romance and sex.
At last Satan was able to convince some of his brothers (angels) to come down, designed fine materialised masculine bodies for themselves and began wooing female humans!
Of course all the ladies fell for this extra handsome, highly intelligent and rich guys so indiscriminate casual sex was the other of the day! Genesis 6:1-5

I'll continue if you want me to! smiley

iramure:
I can across two ladies who identified themselves with a popular penticoastal church in Nigeria. After series of preaching urging me to accept the white jesus who died for my sake and reject the devil who is responsible for all the evil in this world. I then asked them that why is it hard for the Almighty God to eliminate the devil so that the world can be at peace?. None could provide any convincing answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by iramure(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God instantly sentenced the three rebels to death but He (God) is wise, He will not just exterminate them without allowing them to see for themselves what their rebellious act will result to.

Adam and Eve never ruled as God and King the way they thought it would be if God is out of their way. God sent them out of the garden (away) from His presence so they can experience what their rebelliousness will lead to. Before their very eyes they both saw evil things developing speedily as their children began multiplying. Note that both of them lived more than 900 years after their departure from God's presence! Genesis 5:5
They both gradually grew old and weak during those period they will remember all the good prospect God set before them but now all is gone and here they are so fragile, and after 800 years of active life outside the garden Adam couldn't even enjoy sex with his woman anymore {Genesis 5:4} both of them spent the rest of their days probably 100+ years in pains as their health continue to deteriorate and they finally expired! cry

Now let's talk about the third culprit "Satan"

This one is not human so he can't die naturally like his other two accomplice but he also paid dearly for his crime.
HOW?
He lost his home and family in the spirit realms as God and all other spirits excommunicated him so he began compelling other faithful spirit creatures to come and see what humans are enjoying but which they (angels) are missing, and do you know what it is?
It is "SEX"
They're all the same specie so there is nothing like mating in their case unlike fleshy creatures that do engage in romance and sex.
At last Satan was able to convince some of his brothers (angels) to come down, designed fine materialised masculine bodies for themselves and began wooing female humans!
Of course all the ladies fell for this extra handsome, highly intelligent and rich guys so indiscriminate casual sex was the other of the day! Genesis 6:1-5

I'll continue if you want me to! smiley

thank you
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2021
iramure:

LoL! Smart question, one the storytellers can't answer because the story is already set and they can't alter it cos it'll make them look foolish. Given the size of this universe any god capable of creating such a thing would not even need to blink to eliminate a nuisance but here we have them making excuses for their ever bumbling god. Even declaring their god so incompetent that he needs to commit "suicide by cop" to fix his own plan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Smart question, one the storytellers can't answer because the story is already set and they can't alter it cos it'll make them look foolish. Given the size of this universe any god capable of creating such a thing would not even need to blink to eliminate a nuisance but here we have them making excuses for their ever bumbling god. Even declaring their god so incompetent that he needs to commit "suicide by cop" to fix his own plan.

Isn't it wisdom to see that every where you go,you only have God that you contend with so hard and not gods? Be smart.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Image123:

Isn't it wisdom to see that every where you go,you only have God that you contend with so hard and not gods? Be smart.
Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:

How do you come to this conclusion that the tree of life was hidden?
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by heniford2: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Image123:

How do you come to this conclusion that the tree of life was hidden?
read your Bible God never showed them the tree of life
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2021
iramure:

i guess you're asking why DIDN'T God, not why CAN'T God. In any case, it's a matter of perspective. Your perspective will determine if you are seeing a 6 or a 9 or a scribble. If God is indeed eternal and spirits don't die in the sense that you assume. You know God didn't say that He'd kill satan, that's another wrong assumption from you.
What God prepared was hell or better still hell fire for satan and his guys. Just like in our world, we sentence criminals in court. Some criminals MAY be sentenced to die by hanging next week. It's not what we call jungle justice which is instant and illegal in its own way.
Assuming God sentence satan to hell in 2weeks. That's a very very long time for man, not for God or spirits. (If you do your proper approximated calculations of 1000 human years to 1day). Exercise some patience, lol.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
read your Bible God never showed them the tree of life

You said God hid the tree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? / Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most / Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.