Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 AM

Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread (737 Views)

Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? / If You Were Once An Introvert How Did You Change? / 7 Tips For Overcoming Shyness On World Introvert Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by andyblinks05: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Which Personality type are you?
Have you face any challenges or Advantages because of your personality type?
If given the opportunity to change will you?

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by Boye33: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
A good population of nairalanders are deep introvert, after all there is a good indication the founder is one too.

Nairaland has become a safe virtual hiding yet expressive community for them/us away from the stares and judgement of the outside world.

1 Like

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by illicit(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2021
I am in between
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by andyblinks05: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:
I am in between
Ambivert…… but one of the two out weigh the other in a person
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by andyblinks05: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Boye33:
A good population of nairalanders are deep introvert, after all there is a good indication the founder is one too.

Nairaland has become a safe virtual hiding yet expressive community for them/us away from the stares and judgement of the outside world.
Thank God for online platform because many introvert might find it hard to work
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by illicit(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2021
andyblinks05:

Ambivert…… but one of the two out weigh the other in a person

Yes

Introvert most of the time

1 Like

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by evil1: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Right now I think I'm in between.

More of the calm type than I used to be.

I guess its part of age, environmental change factors or something like maturity.

1 Like

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2021
andyblinks05:
Which Personality type are you?
Have you face any challenges or Advantages because of your personality type?
If given the opportunity to change will you?

I just wish to point out something right here:

Not all introverts "value close 1:1 relationships"(per one of the points listed on the diagram/pictogram). Some introverts on the very extreme and, as such, they hate it when you try to get too close to them or try to form bonds.

Personally, I don't want you to get too close to me- even if you are family. I find it extremely annoying. angry

I have become a shadow over the years... The challenges have been there(a lot of folks even detest me for it) but given a chance, I will not be moved to change for any reason whatsoever.

I believe being an introvert has its advantages- depending on how you view it. Personally, it helps me evade detection even in sparsely populated places. I could be there and no one would notice me that easily.

Don't get me wrong: I am not exactly happy with the way I have turned out but I can't do anything about it and that's that.
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by andyblinks05: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2021
mansakhalifa:

I just wish to point out something right here:

Not all introverts "value close 1:1 relationships"(per one of the points listed on the diagram/pictogram). Some introverts on the very extreme and, as such, they hate it when you try to get too close to them or try to form bonds.

Personally, I don't want you to get too close to me- even if you are family. I find it extremely annoying. angry

I have become a shadow over the years... The challenges have been there(a lot of folks even detest me for it) but given a chance, I will not be moved to change for any reason whatsoever.

I believe being an introvert has its advantages- depending on how you view it. Personally, it helps me evade detection even in sparsely populated places. I could be there and no one would notice me that easily.

Don't get me wrong: I am not exactly happy with the way I have turned out but I can't do anything about it and that's that.
One on one relationship doesn't mean you will be stuck with a person but rather introvert prefer to talk with one person at a time than talking to a bunch of people.
Introversion has a way of cutting deep down when a person grow. You'd realize that your friends circle is getting smaller and even the few ones you won't be able to keep up with them but one thing I understand is that it keeps me away from unnecessary drama with people even though there's disadvantage I just tend to appreciate the advantage side of it

1 Like

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
andyblinks05:

One on one relationship doesn't mean you will be stuck with a person but rather introvert prefer to talk with one person at a time than talking to a bunch of people.
Introversion has a way of cutting deep down when a person grow. You'd realize that your friends circle is getting smaller and even the few ones you won't be able to keep up with them but one thing I understand is that it keeps me away from unnecessary drama with people even though there's disadvantage I just tend to appreciate the advantage side of it

If that is what was intended, then I completely agree.

I really hate the idea of having to address large gatherings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My 3 Year Old Child Was Beaten And Injured By His Bursary School Teacher / Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? / Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.