Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination (11915 Views)

Fate Of Other SS Groups As UN Considers Ibom Republic Request. / Fulani Groups React As Governor Lalong Tasks Police To Arrest Attackers. / Asari Dokubo And Nnamdi KANU Clashed ,biafra Groups React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Akwa Cross would have been better as they are all compatible

Personally I would have preferred akwa cross republic but they are recently fighting themselves. I hope Ibom republic can decide to be more inclusive of cross rivers people.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Elliot2:
Nice one. Where are all those we the niger delta shout dumbs?

They wont show up on this thread. Useless " We Niger delta' clowns.

LONG LIVE IBOM REPUBLIC.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Armaggedon: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
One Ijaw professor just sat in front of 4 pressmen and demanded self determination for ijaw nation as opposed to joining the 'secessionist agenda' of 'any group'.

It's clear these groups are govt sponsored. So, don't celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Techguy96:

There's no such thing as ijaw republic, it's not even possible for ijaw alone to create a new republic.
Do u think the other tribes in Niger delta are stupid?

You are one of the few people that is seeing what I am seeing. Dont say too much...lol grin

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
*sighs, what is wrong with these Igbos?
What is this rubbish I'm reading about ibom republic abi ijaw republic whatever it is?
Look yall best face your fronts and stay in your bloody lanes.
For yall to think theres gonna be an ijaw Republic in Niger Delta where there are actually many tribes should show how senseless one can be.
Tell me which tribe is gonna give up their land for the shitty ibom Republic. We never even join Biafra na ibom republic we Wan join.
Obviusly yall are still pained we ditched yall and made a decision that would be best for us.
It's a Niger delta republic or nothing

God bless Niger Delta Republic
God bless NDA
God bless MEND!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:
What is this rubbish I'm reading about ibom republic abi ijaw republic whatever it is?
For yall to think theres gonna be an ijaw Republic in Niger Delta where there are actually many tribes should show how senseless one can be.
Tell me which tribe is gonna give up their land for the shitty ibom Republic. We never even join Biafra na ibom republic we Wan join.
Obviusly yall are still pained we ditched yall and made a decision that would be best for us.

God bless NDA
God bless MEND!

Everything that you wrote up there made no logical sense. You are contradicting yourself left and right.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
horsepower102:

Everything that you wrote up there made no logical sense. You are contradicting yourself left and right.

You must be ipob. Maybe you should tell me how Akwa ibom are gonna form their country, which would include my darling Delta state in it
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

You must be ipob. Maybe you should tell me how Akwa ibom are gonna form their country, which would include my darling Delta state in it

1) I am not IPOB.
2) They (Ibom republic) are not interested in your delta state
3) I am Igbo from delta state

38 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
horsepower102:

1) I am not IPOB.
2) They (Ibom republic) are not interested in your delta state
3) I am Igbo from delta state

The post clearly said so. Learn to read.
Where are you from delta state?
You must be an Imposter like helinues......

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by SlayerForever: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
horsepower102:

northern crossrivers will stay where they are used to although they intermarry with ikwo and afikpo indigenes.

Yes, that's more likely. They're really just a kind of any-where-belle-face group. No problem sha.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by SlayerForever: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
BKayy:

We dare them.
A fight with someone that is annexing a lot of our coastal land will be a dream come true for us.
We pray they will be more violent when they come for the claim, so that we will have more visible excuse.
That is when this ancient map (oldest in Nigeria) will become useful grin

I can't clearly see the clan names at the bottom end. I can only make out Degema. And Degema is not exactly Igbo today.
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by SlayerForever: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Techguy96:

There's no such thing as ijaw republic, it's not even possible for ijaw alone to create a new republic.
Do u think the other tribes in Niger delta are stupid?

How na?

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

The post clearly said so. Learn to read.
Where are you from delta state?
You must be an Imposter like helinues......

I watched the announcement video 3 times and not once did their representatives mention Delta state. What planet are you living on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRpxIoKL9Hw

I am from oshimili north in delta state.

15 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Aloof: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Edodefence.
Adakaboro8

Our Niger-Delta republic have crashed ooh grin grin grin

Edo people that doesn't have a drop of oil, be trying to attach themselves on Niger-Delta trying to leverage on the sham called South-South.

Bini must stand ALONE. So should ijaw.
How can Akwa-ibom be forming too big to Join Niger-Delta republic.

We move grin

26 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by SlayerForever: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
horsepower102:

Him smoke come nairaland. That's why.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by RobbStark(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
SlayerForever:

Ijaw will definitely claim them. And they won't resist much.

There is nothing to resist here, Bonny n Opobo are true and true Ijaws.

You people can never change that fact.

Have you seen any Bonny or Opobo man and ask them if they are Ijaws or Ibo and what is their answer.

I laff at slayforever saying Bonny and Opobo shud be removed from any map that the Ijaws wud come up with.

Sotonye, preye, tamunoibim, tumini, idawari, George, tekena, belema, ibiso, ibiwari are some of the names the Ijaws of bonny n Opobo bear, hope these names are Ibo names

I dey laff.
The clown Ojukwu made mistakes, the con artist in far away country continued from where the coward Ojukwu left off, and you lots are clapping for him.

Kontinue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Workch: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Any country from Nigerdelta will be a joke. Even a combined Nigerdelta republic will be another Nigeria. Such a huge joke it will be

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
horsepower102:

I watched the announcement 3 video times and not once did their representatives mention Delta state. What planet are you living on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRpxIoKL9Hw

I am from oshimili north in delta state.

I've never seen that video.
That dude clearly said ijaw republic is gonna span to Delta state. hope you aren't blind.

Well they can have their ijaw republic far as it has nothing to do with Delta state. Peace
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by cheruv: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
BKayy:

We dare them.
A fight with someone that is annexing a lot of our coastal land will be a dream come true for us.
We pray they will be more violent when they come for the claim, so that we will have more visible excuse.
That is when this ancient map (oldest in Nigeria) will become useful grin
Nwanne lezhie anya ọfọma...
I think that the Igbos that facilitated the creation of new Rivers State in 1996 had this map in mind..
Except the Ogoni and other Cross River groups like Abụa, all the other Eastern Ijo groups in Rivers State have Igbo origins

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

I've never seen that video.
That dude clearly said ijaw republic is gonna span to Delta state. hope you aren't blind.

Well they can have their ijaw republic far as it has nothing to do with Delta state. Peace

Ok i must have been harsh on you because I have come to the realization that you have a hearing problem. You are deaf. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by RobbStark(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

God bless NDA
God bless MEND!

God bless you brother.
They are pained that the South South have rejected them and their Biafra.

Let them open threads upon threads, they can't change the fact that they are alone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Workch: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
greatdreamer:
Ibom Republic will set standard of quality leadership in Africa.
Akwa Ibom Ayaya
lol, who will allow you form a country? grin
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Aloof:
Edodefence.
Adakaboro8

Our Niger-Delta republic have crashed ooh grin grin grin

Edo people that doesn't have a drop of oil, be trying to attach themselves on Niger-Delta trying to leverage on the sham called South-South.

Bini must stand ALONE. So should ijaw.
How can Akwa-ibom be forming too big to Join Niger-Delta republic.

We move grin

Their so called Niger delta republic was basically an Anti-Igbo republic. It was basically an online noisemaking just to antagonize Igbos.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by techWriter1: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ibom Republic will set specification of standards leader in Africa Akwa Ibom Ayaya

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Workch:
Any country from Nigerdelta will be a joke. Even a combined Nigerdelta republic will be another Nigeria. Such a huge joke it will be

Its always been a joke. It was an online thing used to annoy Igbos.

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
horsepower102:

Ok i must have been harsh on you because I have come to the realization that you have a hearing problem. You are deaf. Sorry.

You now think one can hear typed letters?
You're abokey Muslim, aren't you? I mean it's so obvious.
I'm taking about the post this op made you're giving me videos I've never even seen before.
Did the op add that video to the post?
He clearly said ijaw Republic would span to Delta state which I'm trying to debunk you're giving me videos from other threads. Mtchew these fulanis sef
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
RobbStark:

God bless you brother.
They are pained that the South South have rejected them and their Biafra.

Let them open threads upon threads, they can't change the fact that they are alone

Hahaha they're saying Niger Delta Republic is an online joke grin
See wetin rejection dey cause grin pained fools
Las Las they too will remain in Nigeria and they know it cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by mightyhaze: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
This thread is unusually quiet.. lool

They are dumbfounded? cheesy

What a time to be around cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
techWriter1:
Ibom Republic will set specification of standards leader in Africa Akwa Ibom Ayaya

AMEN brother. I hope they succeed. We Igbos wish them well in their journey to freedom.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by horsepower102: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
mightyhaze:
This thread is unusually quiet.. lool

They are dumbfounded? cheesy

What a time to be around cheesy

Lol this thread would have been 10 pages if it was about hating on Igbos and spilling venom.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by gidgiddy: 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
May the wind of self determination keep blowing. Every ethnic nationality that wants to be free from the failed state of Nigeria should stand up and be counted

Its not a must you must stand up under the flag of Biafra, stand under any flag, but must importantly, keep standing

My fear about Ibom Republic, and the other one they say is Ijaw Republic, is that it might just end up being a flash in the pan, something we hear about today, but wont hear about tomorrow.

I hope Im wrong but time will tell

13 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by legendsilver(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
BKayy:
This new Nationalism in SS is funny to me.
Like where will Ikwerre find themselves in all of this?
Lol, Ndigbo don move oh.
Ikwerre better join Ijaw Republic or stand alone. Ụgbọ Ndigbo e move go
What is Igbanke doing in your map?
Una dey dream i swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Sit-At-Home: Soludo Won’t Bow To Criminal Elements, APGA Vows / We Did Not Endorse Atiku: Anambra Monarchs Deny Backing Any Candidate / Buhari Behind SSS’ Invasion Of Ekiti Assembly – Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.