Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination (11957 Views)

Fate Of Other SS Groups As UN Considers Ibom Republic Request. / Fulani Groups React As Governor Lalong Tasks Police To Arrest Attackers. / Asari Dokubo And Nnamdi KANU Clashed ,biafra Groups React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
NeverBrokeAgainG:

I don’t have time for this Childish play.
Go and look for your mate
[/s]

Mtcheew!
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Malawian:

Typing............

Hope you're typing your next excuse already.......... undecided
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Malawian(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Hope you're typing your next excuse already.......... undecided
Are you this useless? Leave one name out of the bluring, let's confirm if you are an Igbo from IKA or those Bini infiltrators. Leave one name, blur out the rest. And you don't need to blurr out your hometown.
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Malawian:

Are you this useless? Leave one name out of the bluring, let's confirm if you are an Igbo from IKA or those Bini infiltrators. Leave one name, blur out the rest.

Hmm, so you want me to leave my name in it undecided

Okay, drop your own first with your name, I'll do the same
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
We can also do a face reveal after that....... After you of course
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Malawian(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Hmm, so you want me to leave my name in it undecided

Okay, drop your own first with your name, I'll do the same
My name and identity is known already in this Forum, you are a newbie here. You can even find who I am by going through my posts. You are the one we need to confirm your identity.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Malawian:

My name and identity is known already in this Forum, you are a newbie here. You can even find who I am by going through my posts. You are the one we need to confirm your identity.

Hmm undecided okay undecided
But note that I'll delete it after a few minutes
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Malawian
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Malawian(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mangekyo:
Malawian
Okay, Confirmed. You are Ika Igbo. You dey fool yourself Sha. Every last inch of Ika land including the ones that was carved into Edo state, as well as the ones we know little of (for e.g. Egan) will be in Biafra. If you don't like it, I will personally come to Agbor park and show you were you will enter bus to Binin city and to your new country.

No time to check time. We moove

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Malawian:

Okay, Confirmed. You are Ika Igbo. You dey fool yourself Sha. Every last inch of Ika land including the ones that was carved into Edo state, as well as the ones we know little of (for e.g. Egan) will be in Biafra. If you don't like it, I will personally come to Agbor park and show you were you will enter bus to Binin city and to your new country.

No, we will be left alone. We're in the 21st century and na mouth u dey.
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by SlayerForever: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Captain8:
wake up na... even aboki know that yenagoa is the capital of Ijaw...

the map only show the #ijawrepublic provinces..

even without adding yenagoa, common sense have to tell you that yenagoa is the home of ijaws.

So why you no add am?
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Malawian(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

No, we will be left alone. We're in the 21st century and na mouth u dey.
I have already told you what will happen, you are free to think otherwise.
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Malawian(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

So why you no add am?
Yenegoa that is not even Ijawland grin
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by SlayerForever: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Malawian:

Yenegoa that is not even Ijawland grin

grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Malawian:

I have already told you what will happen, you are free to think otherwise.

Commander in chief of the armed forces....... I've heard you kiss

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Malawian(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

Commander in chief of the armed forces....... I've heard you kiss
When I come to Agbor park, either you move or I move you!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Mangekyo: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Malawian:

When I come to Agbor park, either you move or I move you!

Yeah you can go to Agbor park and do whatever you want. That's if the bini people allow you tho
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Sufferingboy(f): 3:02am On Jun 20, 2021
melzabull:
You're a braindead dimwit

I've never hidden where I'm from you pig. I'm from ogwashi ukwu you stupid monkey. We have no identity crises unlike you confused confused monkeys...lol

Impostor weldone,hope you know ogwashi Ukwu people are aniocha and not Ika?

They are aniocha not Ika.......I don catch you.
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Sufferingboy(f): 3:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Malawian:

What is Ika Igbo? Igbos are really shameless.
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by udede(m): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2021
greatdreamer:
Ibom Republic will set standard of quality leadership in Africa.
Akwa Ibom Ayaya
nice move but I'm just bothered by the size
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by udede(m): 5:50am On Jun 20, 2021
SlayerForever:
Akwa Ibom have now made their intentions clear. The balkanization of the Niger Delta begins in earnest. Bookmark this, the Ijaw will front a newly revised republic in no time. They are actually the most up and doing group in the Niger Delta. This Ijaw republic will span parts of Delta, Bayelsa and coastal Rivers including Bonny, Opobo and maybe Ogoni.

It's getting interesting.
we the Niger Deltans no go gree.
We no go greeeeeeoooo
We no go gree
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by SlayerForever: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2021
udede:
we the Niger Deltans no go gree.
We no go greeeeeeoooo
We no go gree
grin grin grin

All of them don lock up. They never experred it.
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by SlayerForever: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Sufferingboy:

What is Ika Igbo? Igbos are really shameless.

Oga I no go work today o, I get your time. You better park well with this your yeye insult or you go collect. Respect yourself!
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Elock1: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
BKayy:
This new Nationalism in SS is funny to me.
Like where will Ikwerre find themselves in all of this?
Lol, Ndigbo don move oh.
Ikwerre better join Ijaw Republic or stand alone. Ụgbọ Ndigbo e move go
is that the map of all igboid tribes even to benue?
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Elock1: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2021
BKayy:

Oga Nationalism is different from NDDC politics.
Opobo has never entertained Ijaw stupidity offline.
If Opobo were considering Ijaw annexation, they won't be the ones taking pilgrimage to Amaigbo in the center of Igboland year in, year out.
They would have considered making Pidgin their lingua franca like other communities in SS.
But no, if you want to stay in Opobo, you have to learn Igbo by force.
Opobo is not negotiable. They are not a property. Or some inanimate object
keep telling dem we the Niger Deltan stooges the truth.. We know most of them are undereducated
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Elock1: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
horsepower102:

And I love it. This news brings me so much joy. They are the focused economic partners that we should focus on developing economic relations with.

Lets see what the useless WE Niger delta clowns have to say.... grin
if you ask I will say let's go for all igbo Biafra then also push for the Ibom republic.. So we can have sensible neighbors.. The we d Niger deltans can go and screw themselves

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Elock1: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2021
SlayerForever:

We will be here when Ijaw will claim them. Then we'll see if anybody will come out to reject Ijaw republic from there.

ijaw will claim humans that can speak for them self? The land grabbing you people accuse igbos of is what you just advocating for.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Elock1: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Armaggedon:
One Ijaw professor just sat in front of 4 pressmen and demanded self determination for ijaw nation as opposed to joining the 'secessionist agenda' of 'any group'.

It's clear these groups are govt sponsored. So, don't celebrate.
me too, the whole thing looks dubious.. But we pray it's true
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Elock1: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2021
horsepower102:

Everything that you wrote up there made no logical sense. You are contradicting yourself left and right.
after I read am.. Instant headache begin worry and the human beings way give am likes.. I for like see wetin dem look like

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Sufferingboy(f): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2021
SlayerForever:

Oga I no go work today o, I get your time. You better park well with this your yeye insult or you go collect. Respect yourself!

Tell your shameless brother to respect his self,attachee by force.
Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by BKayy: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Elock1:
is that the map of all igboid tribes even to benue?
No.
The true Igbo map is the one below

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination by Elock1: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2021
BKayy:

No.
The true Igbo map is the one below
If that's the only part they give us as Biafra I do not mind

BTW: why did it keep shrinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence / Okechukwu Okoye Representing Aguata North Has Been Kidnapped / Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.