Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another (57668 Views)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Delete Each Other's Photos From Their Instagram Page / Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by robosky02(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
They come for the money
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by oghalebros(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ighalo watin, you nor dey use eye see goal post oooh... You must take a shoot. What a nice goal from you.. You like scoring at every club dey signed you in. The best striker in our time.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by 9jaRealist: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Sonia, the wife of footballer, Jude Ighalo, took to her Instastories this evening to congratulate him on the birth of his baby from another woman.

Sonia in her post revealed that the footballer has fathered two children now from two different women. She pointed out that she still remains his legal wife.

In January 2020, the footballer and Sonia deleted their photos from their respective Instagram pages, furling rumors that their marriage was in crisis. Both have not been seen together since then and have neither shared each other's photos. They have also stopped wearing their wedding bands.

See Sonia's post below

Oh!

desuwa30:
Congrats Ighalo on the arrival of ur baby (Feb) i just de receive court email now tmaoo

We don many Ah Father Abraham
*still one legally married wife

2 baby mamas
5 kids And some slay queens still de fight to enter

This is why I love the US and UK legal systems…
The wife would have simply gone to court and got HALF of all assets (which doesn’t even compensate for the marital disrespect).

In Nigeria’s primitive and misogynistic culture…
It’s often considered “natural” for men to cheat, and largely without consequences (not even responsibility for their offsprings).

>
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by MSEdLAW(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga shut up jare,u go just dey talk like fool
Football has nothing to with this,many footballers be womanizers and yet still dey ball anyhow

The way some of una go just dey think like say....

For cheap appeal from the opposite gender you make comments that question your mental health... CR7 or so many footballers would be broke already !!

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Bahamas95(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
I can tell she is in severe pain grin

Nigerian girls can pretend for Africa.

Ighalo feeling like............

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by geesilver(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
phemmyfour:
Ighalo is irresponsible. No wonder his glory in ManU was short lived.

Musa went that line too and he became club less before Kano pillars rescued him.

Never joke with the wife of your youth.....the consequences can be enormous
How about obagoal..... But up till now him still dey ball
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by MSEdLAW(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

This is why I love the US and UK legal systems…
The wife would have simply gone to court and got HALF of all assets (which doesn’t even compensate for the marital disrespect).

In Nigeria’s primitive and misogynistic culture…
It’s often considered “natural” for men to cheat, and largely without consequences (not even responsibility for their offsprings).

>

A system that permits and supports a repressive marital settlement against men always seems advance for a misandrist ... who told you he isn’t providing care for his wife... so because of marital respect he should remain with a Jezebel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by geesilver(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Females are truly the enemies of themselves angry

Dem just dey useless themselves anyhow
What is useless there no be where money dey everybody dey chuk head.... After all good thing is not for one person.....
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by FLYFIRE(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
generationz:
Lol, only God knows what she saw in that marriage. He is already linked to two baby mamas and two high class slay queens. cheesy

Sometimes, peace of mind is the best.

My dear, there is NO marriage WITHOUT 'upandan' so just PREPARE YOUR MIND but God will see everyone through. WHEN TWO PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, THERE WILL NOT BE ANY DIVORCE.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by geesilver(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
KingTom:

Giggs sef piankatus him brother wife grin
what of Terry and the likes
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by geesilver(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
doubleE70:
hmmmm Nigerian girls are useless....... all of them
this is not useless oooo.... Things are hard my brother, make a living anyhow you can just make sure it's legit.....
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Sterope(f): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
It never ends well for the family.

You can't claim to love your children and put their mother through this unnecessary emotional turmoil.

Then the poor children out of wedlock, they are going to have lives vastly different from the other three children. Another trauma itself

MansoryMX:

Too many kids in Nairaland lately! You can see them defending the stupidity of that so called Ighalo. Ighalo is so irritating and irresponsible! Every man who have walked down this path usually end up losing everything. He should be careful!

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by nomenclature(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
One question ,if you are ighalo,with all the fame and fortune,will you stay with one stinking hoe?she wants loyalty?she should buy a dog.if roles were reversed ,ighalo becomes unknown actress and she becomes a fotballer,will she even look at ighalo not to talk of dating him? I don't have Pity for any of them.
esthel:
I'm not sure she is the biggest loser. Not all women can stay with wandering men. If she had nothing to fall back on she would have stayed and not even mind

6 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Ayo2004: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
MSEdLAW:

For cheap appeal from the opposite gender you make comments that question your mental health... CR7 or so many footballers would be broke already !!

Stop saying rubbish,Ronaldo also has been involved with many women before settling with his girlfriend
Giggs and Sterling have controversial relationships with women with the former even foking his brother wife get they are still recognized as top class,same with many others

If anyone decides to be the next Solomon,he can as long as he can manage well
No dey talk rubbish
Majority of those women are there for the goodies so abeg leave man make he do wetin he want...

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by MansoryMX(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sterope:
It never ends well for the family.

You can't claim to love your children and put their mother through this unnecessary emotional turmoil.

A lot these Nairaland are kids still leaving under there father’s roof, still collecting pocket money from their father and still from their mother’s purse. So I don’t take them serious! Ighalo might be wealthy now but is setting a doomsday for his generation by becoming so irresponsible with women.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by harmony75: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
But why is she on the man's matter?! He's an ex husband move on naw!
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
A bitter, frustrated and pained feminist wannabe Ode...
When y'all idiots choose to be Rebellious as wives.. this is what you get...
Sapphiere..
Come and wail oo
Food dn done..
Lol

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Ayo2004: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
blowjohn:

Ur going too far.
Just enter any big restaurant in naija and see the gleam and happiness on the faces of gals because of food.
Something they can afford themselves.
Rarely will u see a naija gal eating expensive food alone.
If u can be constantly supplying naija gals their food needs, u can have ur way with them.
I dey tell u
One of my guys get like 2 sidechicks with one main babe and all of them know say e dey cheat but because e dey settle them well,dem no dey complain
He dey always tell me say with the way he dey use material stuffs dey get them,he no fit trust any Nigerian girl for him life

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by DEMZEE(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
He has the right to exercise his sexual options.

Men can love as many women as possible

Men are designed to be polygamous by nature

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Ayo2004: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
MansoryMX:

A lot these Nairaland are kids still leaving under there father’s roof, still collecting pocket money from their father and still from their mother’s purse. So I don’t take them serious! Ighalo might be wealthy now but is setting a doomsday for his generation by becoming so irresponsible with women.
Keep deceiving yourself....
Man is going to be living in money till his death with many babes while his children will eternally remain grateful to him for giving them a life of riches

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Ayo2004: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Babinski:

Whether money or good looks, women would flock to you in droves. However that is where self discipline makes the real man. Donating sperm here and there to baby mamas doesn't equate the creation of genuine and prosperous families. It takes more than money and sperm to be a real dad.
Ok na,try having only good looks in Nigeria na
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Babinski: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

Ok na,try having only good looks in Nigeria na

What most fall in love with is appearances and not necessarily true wealth. Nobody asks for your balance sheet. If you leverage on good looks as a man, you get favours from women who have money and desire your type and from the money and connections you present an appearance of wealth that snags the ladies of your choice. Many have played it like that.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by afesco: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
phemmyfour:

Musa went that line too and he became club less before Kano pillars rescued him.

What an intelligent write-up but some slow-witted persons won't agree with it. Nice one!
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by anselm791(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:

The stupidity in him mentioning peace of mind. They are always quick to mention peace of mind or accuse their wives of heaven and earth. One would wonder how the numerous babymamas or side chicks are any better.

With them there must always be an excuse and it is never their faults. I thought Ighalo was different.

Ighalo is the PRIZE here,
Don't you dare forget it.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by generationz(f): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

Only God knows what he saw in the marriage that led him to runaway from her

And impregnate two women in less than a year while still married? He is not helping his image o

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by praiseneo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
phemmyfour:

shut ur gutter jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
I knew jude was irresponsible bt I never knew he was separated from his wife?

Truth is money can also make u stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Ayo2004: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Babinski:

What most fall in love with is appearances and not necessarily true wealth. Nobody asks for your balance sheet. If you leverage on good looks as a man, you get favours from women who have money and desire your type and from the money and connections you present an appearance of wealth that snags the ladies of your choice. Many have played it like that.
Most Nigerian females dont fall in love with good looks...the country has a high percentage of people who struggle to eat so most women would go for the bag

I understand being good looking gives u an edge in some cases but the truth is that in an economically desperate place such as Nigeria,a man's good looks correlates to his pocket...that's why many good looking men are doing extremely menial jobs but in the case of women(especially the ones that are physically attractive),it is rare

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by MSEdLAW(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wait ooo we are on the same side naa
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by 9jaRealist: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
MSEdLAW:
A system that permits and supports a repressive marital settlement against men always seems advance for a misandrist ... who told you he isn’t providing care for his wife... so because of marital respect he should remain with a Jezebel

Huh?! Where did I say that Ighalo was not providing care for his wife? shocked

Abegi, try to do basic things like reading and (even more crucially) understanding before you rush to comment - albeit I realize how difficult it is for folks raised and steeped in a primitive misogynistic culture to countenance a different worldview (and while at it, “offspring” does NOT mean wife or spouse).

Nonetheless, returning to what I actually wrote (as opposed to what a misogynistic eye saw), OFTEN (and given your comprehension antecedents, I feel duty bound to point out the often does NOT mean always or every time) cheating men do not even bother to take responsibility for the offspring they have out of wedlock. If you lack the capacity to even acknowledge this BASIC reality (spread across all strata of society), then we should not even be having this discussion (as I don’t bother with meaningless parallel monologues). SMH
>
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by MSEdLAW(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Huh?! Where did I say that Ighalo was not providing care for his wife? shocked

Abegi, try to do basic things like reading and (even more crucially) understanding before you rush to comment - albeit I realize how difficult it is for folks raised and steeped in a primitive misogynistic culture to countenance a different worldview (and while at it, “offspring” does NOT mean wife or spouse).

Nonetheless, returning to what I actually wrote (as opposed to what a misogynistic eye saw), OFTEN (and given your comprehension antecedents, I feel duty bound to point out the often does NOT mean always or every time) cheating men do not even bother to take responsibility for the offspring they have out of wedlock. If you lack the capacity to even acknowledge this BASIC reality (spread across all strata of society), then we should not even be having this discussion (as I don’t bother with meaningless parallel monologues). SMH
>

Forget this blathering .... Mr worldview ... take your responsibility and get as rich as him... get to know his own side of the story before lynching him online period!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by 9jaRealist: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
MSEdLAW:

Get a divorce and move on (there are even no-fault divorces these days)…
I realize it’s difficult for misogynistic Neanderthals to grasp, but that’s what CIVILIZED folks do!
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.