Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries (1114 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by anwori(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good evening guys,
My friend base in Turkey introduce me to an agent in turkey and she promised to get me a 2 year polish work visa for 2000 USD, 1000 USD befor and 1000 USD after the visa is out or Canada 2 years visit for 1700 USD. My question is;
1, Nigeria in Poland, Canada and visa gurus how legit can this visa be, owing to the fact that the fee are nonrefundable and it is possible to get Poland work visa or Canada visit visa while in Nigeria from Turkey ?
2, economically and job wise is Poland profitable and what kind of job are available ?
3, the polish citizens are they racist ?
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by olaks4real(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let the gurus come oo
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
anwori:
Good evening guys,
My friend base in Turkey introduce me to an agent in turkey and she promised to get me a 2 year polish work visa for 2000 USD, 1000 USD befor and 100 USD after the visa is out or Canada 2 years visit for 1700 USD. My question is;
1, Nigeria in Poland, Canada and visa gurus how legit can this visa be, owing to the fact that the fee are nonrefundable and it is possible to get Poland work visa or Canada visit visa while in Nigeria from Turkey ?
2, economically and job wise is Poland profitable and what kind of job are available ?

You will kiss that money goodbye the moment you give it to the agent.

Give that money to your worst enemy in Nigeria if you got nothing serious to do with it.

Of course this is a scam and its written all over it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by obie27(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wait i want to be sure it's that Nigerians can't get canada work visa from Nigeria
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by ednut1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
obie27:
Wait i want to be sure it's that Nigerians can't get canada work visa from Nigeria
work visa means you got a job in canada, if you can get a job offer sure you can. For arrangee be ready to pay 40k canada dollars. All the agents promising it for cheap are all scam and fake
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by Jonsnow123: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2021
anwori:
Good evening guys,
My friend base in Turkey introduce me to an agent in turkey and she promised to get me a 2 year polish work visa for 2000 USD, 1000 USD befor and 1000 USD after the visa is out or Canada 2 years visit for 1700 USD. My question is;

Getting a work permit from Canada while in Nigeria is close to impossible unless you are an expert in either tech or other in demand jobs but you can easily get a work permit from poland while in Nigeria mainly for blue collar jobs..
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by Dimejiayo1: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Work permit to Poland doesn't work recently the agent will get the work permit but Poland embassy does not grant that visa lately its better you save that money and pursue study visa to Poland. There are schools with tuition of 1000 usd per year in Poland and you can work for 40 hours a week as a student. Search on Google, follow some threads here for info
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by pseudonomer: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Dimejiayo1:
Work permit to Poland doesn't work recently the agent will get the work permit but Poland embassy does not grant that visa lately its better you save that money and pursue study visa to Poland. There are schools with tuition of 1000 usd per year in Poland and you can work for 40 hours a week as a student. Search on Google, follow some threads here for info

40hours a week? That’s full-time. I’m sure you meant 20hrs a week
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by obie27(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Jonsnow123:

Getting a work permit from Canada while in Nigeria is close to impossible unless you are an expert in either tech or other in demand jobs but you can easily get a work permit from poland while in Nigeria mainly for blue collar jobs..

Like me I'm am elevator and escalators installation engineer, can i get a canada work visa from nigeria... If not what can i do i really like to relocate.
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by ausproxi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dimejiayo1:

Wrong! Poland embassy still grant work visa here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by Derring: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some Agents are legit, but most are scammers. High tendency of meeting a legit visa agent, if you trust ur friend u can give it a shot! All die na die!

1 Like

Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by naijaboy756: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dimejiayo1:
who says Poland embassy doesn't grant work permit Visas?
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by Metrics4tea: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
naijaboy756:
who says Poland embassy doesn't grant work permit Visas?
Don't mind them. People will be talking without facts
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by Prince4mic: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
justwise:

You will kiss that money goodbye the moment you give it to the agent.

Give that money to your worst enemy in Nigeria if you got nothing serious to do with it.

Of course this is a scam and its written all over it

When justwise speaks. You listen..

@justwise pls can I get into you pm.. I need some advice pls
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by Raph82(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2021
One year work permit is what is common in Poland, for a long time now I've not heard of two years work permit. Also what is common is blue collar job, white collar jobs are not easy to come by if u don't speak polish. Just make sure u know where u want to put ur money please.
Re: Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries by Jonsnow123: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
obie27:

Like me I'm am elevator and escalators installation engineer, can i get a canada work visa from nigeria... If not what can i do i really like to relocate.

Bro i will advice you to try this poland cos getting a job while in Nigeria may be an uphill task unless you go through the express entry path which might take almost a year to work out.

(1) (Reply)

Help Ooo Refused Visa / Admission Into, Canada, United State, Belize, Uk,australia / The Oldest Leather Shoe Ever Found, Can You Believe It 5,500 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.