Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today (2033 Views)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by Eriokanmi: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
As soon as I hit the road this evening after work, I stopped by one of the popular patrol stations on the island to get fuel and i saw a sticker of Oduduwa Republic pasted on the pillar of that petrol station. As I drive a distance, I saw a group of guys in suit, as if they were campaigning. As I drove closer I saw Oduduwa Republic posters and stickers in their hands as they were engaging motorists and commuters alike, trying to encourage them to join the movement . This is becoming clearer by the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by EmmaJnr1: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
up Yoruba nation, up oduduwa. E go happen by Gods grace. I wish my Yoruba friends well Igbo from Enugu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by Northernblood3: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why is it that FG are not taking Oduduwa agitators serious? Does it have to do with what IBB said about them back then?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by SlayerForever: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Northernblood3:
Why is it that FG are not taking Oduduwa agitators serious? Does it have to do with what IBB said about them back then?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by FakeUnity: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Atiwaye, simplyleo, , arrewa, motymop, richmond500, coldshisha what you guys think? grin

Don't you think the movement is moving to the permanent site? grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by Atiwaye: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
There's nothing wrong with self determination , and mind you I'm not against biafra but the way you guys taking things isn't good you think war is only means you can employ to get your country. Are you happy seeing your brother blood crying on the ground this is 21st century war shouldn't be only means to solve matter kanu must be more diplomatic in his actions.
FakeUnity:
Atiwaye, simplyleo, , arrewa, motymop, richmond500, coldshisha what you guys think? grin

Don't you think the movement is moving to the permanent site? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by FakeUnity: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Atiwaye:
There's nothing wrong with self determination , and mind you I'm not against biafra but the way you guys taking things isn't good you think war is only means you can employ to get your country. Are you happy seeing your brother blood crying on the ground this is 21st century war shouldn't be only means to solve matter kanu must be more diplomatic in his actions.

You are a muslim

You are pro-fulani

You are against Biafra.

Even a blind man can see it.

Weyrey, no dey disguise like neutral. You are pro-abokkey through and through.

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by Eriokanmi: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Northernblood3:
Na IBB you dey take seriously? Was it not same yoruba shout wey put am for house arrest till date? Shebi he said he was going to step aside...is he back now? Same yoruba noise he derided chased him off that seat and paved the way for democracy today.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by tandy2013: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Atiwaye:

You are a liar in 1915 to 2020 Biafrans took to streets with flags like Oduduwa nation agitators are doing today with no arms Buhari soldiers started killing n tagged them terrorists. Please start telling the story from the beginning

I just see igbo hate

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by Eriokanmi: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Atiwaye:
I think you're right. The yorubas have just proven to the world that war isn't the best solution to cessation. Those guys i saw today are well-educated with suits and ties on them , i guess they conveyed after closing from work to engage commuters around obalende inside traffic...see the way people applauding them. I'd have taken pictures but I didn't want to sound foolish. They might not like it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by BKayy: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Endorsed.
Love from Alaigbo.
I stand with Oduduwa Republic
Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by tandy2013: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
The same liar . Sunday Igboho started with violence by attacking fulani settlements which never happened in 2014 when Biafra agitation started.

Ipob never carried arms since 2015 to 2020 . Ipob started carrying arms through ESN to defend their lands from blood sucking fulanis.
All evidence are there. 150 armless Biafran agitators killed by Nigerian security forces from 2015 to 2019 as reported by Amnesty International.
What Oduduwa agitators are doing today is no difference from what ipob did in 2015 to 2020 that warranted the killings by soldiers .
Say the truth n you ll be free .

1 Like

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by tandy2013: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I think you're right. The yorubas have just proven to the world that war isn't the best solution to cessation. Those guys i saw today are well-educated with suits and ties on them , i guess they conveyed after closing from work to engage commuters around obalende inside traffic...see the way people applauding them. I'd have taken pictures but I didn't want to sound foolish. They might not like it.
The same liar . Sunday Igboho started with violence by attacking fulani settlements which never happened in 2014 when Biafra agitation started.

Ipob never carried arms since 2015 to 2020 . Ipob started carrying arms through ESN to defend their lands from blood sucking fulanis.
All evidence are there. 150 armless Biafran agitators killed by Nigerian security forces from 2015 to 2019 as reported by Amnesty International.
What Oduduwa agitators are doing today is no difference from what ipob did in 2015 to 2020 that warranted the killings by soldiers .
Say the truth n you ll be free .
Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
People will wake up one day and discover that the Yoruba's have left Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by mrvitalis(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Atiwaye:
Have igbos ever told u them want biafra by war ? Don't u know people who said asking for biafra can only be gotten through war ?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Northernblood3:
Is better the way they are doing it. So far is not leading to loss of lives and property.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Atiwaye:
Agree without reservation.
Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by ifadamilare: 12:22am On Jun 19, 2021
lol
Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by Dollarremix(m): 2:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Nawao everybody wan leave the name ( NIGERIA ) stranded.
Re: What I Saw About Oduduwa Republic At A Petrol Station Today by ariesbull: 2:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Northernblood3:
una too dey play for this place

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Only These Men Can Save Him / How Nigerian Police Entered Benin Republic capita Arrested Hamani Tijani In 2003 / The So Called UGM Are Becoming Known And Dying, Pics From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.