Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Do I Have To Complete A CAPTCHA? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Do I Have To Complete A CAPTCHA? (249 Views)

Complete A HTML Assignment / What Is A CAPTCHA And What Is It Used For In Web Browsing? / Tell Your Experience With CAPTCHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Have To Complete A CAPTCHA? by budaatum: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.

Is this just me

(1) (Reply)

Chromeboss Masterclass [create Chrome Extension & Make Money] / Blogging Job Vacancy / Usefulness Of Reciprocal Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.