Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 (2732 Views)

Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Luxury Apartments Ikoyi / The Painting And Decorating Of A Sitting Room And A Master's Bedroom. / Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2021
We are available for all your painting project
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Focusmind: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Only very few would understand this kind of contemporary design. Fonyeri, you are on my watch. When the time comes, you would do this ancient medieval accent for me. Don't mind what some other people posted above. They won't understand. You can fit live flower plant on those walls to make them looks beautiful

I saw something like this at the Alliance francaise in PH. It was so beautiful. The big log of wood had mushroom plants growing on the sides.

1 Like

Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thank you so much Sir.
They may not like it but my client showed me what he wanted,I did it,he loved it and he equally paid very well for it.
I have also gotten so many recommendations through this job.
If they watch the video of the job after all the interior decor has been done they will be amazed.
Focusmind:
Only very few would understand this kind of contemporary design. Fonyeri, you are on my watch. When the time comes, you would do this ancient medieval accent for me. Don't mind what some other people posted above. They won't understand. You can fit live flower plant on those walls to make them looks beautiful

I saw something like this at the Alliance francaise in PH. It was so beautiful. The big log of wood had mushroom plants growing on the sides.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
We are available for all your painting project.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
We are available for all your painting projects
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 12:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
We are available for all your painting projects.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
We are available for your home and office painting.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Frost861: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is just necessary for your front entrance to exude happiness, elegance, and everything that you and your family represent. The paint quality of your entrance door may be the first thing your visitors notice and form an opinion of. Essentially, the correct paint for the entrance door is required to make it look gleaming and absolutely regal! Howtomakebrown.com assist you in selecting external wood and metal paint colors for composite doors.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Contact us for your home and office painting.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fonyeri:
We bring 3to life.

Beautiful interior art.
Well done. Good job.

I understand the color of the furniture dictated the painting on wall pattern. If not, arts like these are best when given their natural color like it is in the original image.
Attention was put in the details of the original picture. Looks like real tattered bricks and torn plastering well blended and very beautiful.
It looks very natural, yours looks more like artificial wallpaper placed on the wall.
All the same you tried your best and came out with something beautiful.

This kind of wall will be good in a relaxation space or library accompanied by beautiful natural furniture with large space for natural breeze to blow and calm the head, while you sip and enjoy the serenity.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
We bring walls to life.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
We bring walls to life
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
We bring walls to life.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Let's transform your walls today.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2022
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Painting And Decorating Of An Accent Wall At Lekki Phase 1 by Fonyeri(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat To Let In Akobo Ibadan 200k / Pls, How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks Will Complete 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / Construction Of 40rooms Hotel In Lagos Off Abeokuta Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.