Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Need Advice On How To Meet My Girl Friend In Romania. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Advice On How To Meet My Girl Friend In Romania. (246 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of A Clingy Friend In A Polite Way? / The Orthodox Church In Romania Is Under Great Pressure To Change Baptism Ritual / Do You Know The Best Gift For Your Girl-friend As A Valentine Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Meet My Girl Friend In Romania. by Emmanueprinceot: 6:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Please fellas I need the best option on how to meet my girl friend in romania.she proposed that I should use student visa and that she gonna pay my school fees but I dont have complete money for proof of fund but I can pay for my flight tickets.Howver, she also proposed she comes down to nigeria so we can get married but due to condition placed becos of covid,she has to stay 7 days in quarantine which she does not want becos no enough time for her.please I need guide nd best option to go about this please.Thank you
Re: I Need Advice On How To Meet My Girl Friend In Romania. by koolaid87: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Emmanueprinceot:
Please fellas I need the best option on how to meet my girl friend in romania.she proposed that I should use student visa and that she gonna pay my school fees but I dont have complete money for proof of fund but I can pay for my flight tickets.Howver, she also proposed she comes down to nigeria so we can get married but due to condition placed becos of covid,she has to stay 7 days in quarantine which she does not want becos no enough time for her.please I need guide nd best option to go about this please.Thank you

Wait for her to come sir.

Even within naija, friends tell you to come over, only for them to switched off their phone when you arrived.

(1) (Reply)

Dezital | Top Digital Marketing Company In Pakistan - Ecommerce Development / Fake News: Kudos To Nairaland Admins / Ios App Development Best Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.