Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,234 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me (51273 Views)

This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank / EFCC Docks Entertainer, Simon Oshi, For Dud Cheque (Photo) / Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Moderatorjobs(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Are you unemployed and can communicate properly in English?

DM only if you are ready to be trained and work as an online chat moderator.
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Ozoamaimo: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
All she said is true, I think I know dat Ejima, I lived in the country and I know what our girls pass through in the hands of those devil's
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

I don't understand igbo language so communicate with me in English. The moral of Adaeze's story is simple. Igbos can be just as evil as every other tribe. She was sold by a fellow igbo to a Yoruba man, and was rescued and given a new lease of life by a Nigerien Muslim. Even in Biafra igbos will still maltreat each other because evil tendencies reside in every human being. Spread love, not hatred and bigotry.
Truer words have never been spoken...

Moral...Bad people can come from different tribe and religion.. And good people can come from any tribe.

I just hope it sinks in!

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Summarize please..!
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Cherez: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
But wait ooooo, they said all Anambra people are multimillionaires how come her story is laden with slavery, servitude and suffering
No ones should reply this guy anymore;he obviously is jobless and anything Igbo gives him serious excitement after his application to serve an Ig o master was denied
Make una help his understanding
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by kareemkamil(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
All dis Edo girls hen
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by swiperthefox: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

I don't understand igbo language so communicate with me in English. The moral of Adaeze's story is simple. Igbos can be just as evil as every other tribe. She was sold by a fellow igbo to a Yoruba man, and was rescued and given a new lease of life by a Nigerien Muslim. Even in Biafra igbos will still maltreat each other because evil tendencies reside in every human being. Spread love, not hatred and bigotry.
Is Niger, a Nigerian? How did you reach to the conclusion that Ismail is a Muslim? You can be a Christian as be named Ismail.
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by ceeceeuwa: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
I don't pity anyone that finds themselves into such situation. There had been enough sensitization over the years so they clearly know what they were going into.
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
This girl is busty and oiled, she's good for the business and her Igbo brother felt wise selling her to white jihadists.

Igbo Amaka.

Igbo Adaeze.

Igbo bu eze grin
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by hahn(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2021
At a certain point Nigerians need to learn to take revenge when they are offended.

This "I have handed the matter to god" nonsense is part of why we are where we are today undecided
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by mommaJ(f): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote au

DM only if you are ready to be trained and work as an .[/quote] check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Murdered After Coming Out From Hilton Hotel Abuja(pics) / Landlord Made 183 Videos Featuring How His Tenants Had Sex In England / US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.