Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account (3807 Views)

Missouri Woman Losses $1.2M To Two Nigerian Men In Romance Scam / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / EFCC Re-arraigns American Over $1.2m ‘green Card Fraud’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Sundaland: 6:38am On Jun 19, 2021
A 911 dispatcher working for a police department has been arrested for refusing to return more than $1.2 million (N580 million) accidentally wired into her bank account.

Kelyn Spadoni, 33, was fired by the department after she was booked with theft valued over $25,000, bank fraud and illegal transmission of monetary funds.

According to the report, Spadoni closed out a bank account with less than $100 in it. When the bank sent her a balance, a clerical error caused the bank to deposit $1.2 million into her account.

When the bank attempted to reclaim the money, their request was rejected because the money was already gone!

Read the full story

https://goodayfriends.com/woman-arrested-fired-from-work-after-refusing-to-return-over-1-2-million-accidentally-deposited-into-her-account/

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Sundaland: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2021
This kind wahala!! Lol
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Eazi1(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2021
The future is indeed woman

7 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Machinegun91(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2021
I rather use the money and make my obituary posters myself and see how a stupid bank would come tell my dead body that shit.

Nonsense bank

6 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by hslbroker2(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Sundaland:
This kind wahala!! Lol
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by ObaKlaz: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2021
she go dey think say everywhere don stew.

how could you accidentally credit such amount into someone's account and ask to have it reverted to you? . It's traumatising!

The woman needs to bargain for a certain percentage of that sum or they face litigation for using her to 'catch cruise' and for 'traumatisng her'.

See her face sef...
Old crook!
cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by advanceDNA: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2021

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Ever8090: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2021
The way wey e be me now, I go return but not all... cheesy
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Cokahot: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2021
I knew it would be a greedy bastar d black. Blacks are cursed
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Simplyleo: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Cokahot:
Mr White, take these corrections.

1. The word "black" as a race is a proper noun and therefore spelt with initial upper case letter. (Black)

2. The same word "black" as a race doesn't require addition of "s" to make it a collective noun. (Blacks are cursed Black is cursed)

9 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by CheedyJ(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Cokahot:
You’re not exempted from d curse , hope you know..
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by philipstanley(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2021
I will spend half and return half
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Cokahot: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2021
I am 2 weeks ago I sent 50k to a wrong acct nos. The owner of the account withdrew my hard earned money and threatened first bank that she will never return it. I had to give up on the money after going to bank ,back and forth for close to 3 weeks still she didn't comply.i left it to God. My own 50k. E pain me sha. Every Nigerian and black is a thief. I will never d such a thing. I cursed the woman and fangote truck must locate her anywhere she is and crush her to death.
CheedyJ:

You’re not exempted from d curse , hope you know..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Nathaniel111(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Chai..
God ooo see better client wey niggas dey wish to bomb ooo

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Freestainworld(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2021
They will claim Nigerians are fraudsters, but when they have the opportunity, they become more thieves than Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by chiiraq802(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Cokahot:

Yeah same here. I just know say na black/dark skinned person go do this kind thing.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by princepee: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
She didn't steal the money, it's the bank mistake.. she can even sue the bank for sending such amount to her account without consent.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Ayo2004: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2021
No time...
If na me,na to cashout japa go all those countries wey law no too dey like money heist crew grin
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Ayo2004: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2021
chiiraq802:

Yeah same here. I just know say na black/dark skinned person go do this kind thing.
Oga,shut up jare...
The biggest fraudsters and thieves in the world today are whites,u go just dey open mouth dey yarn rubbish yen yen yen

5 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by chiiraq802(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,shut up jare...
The biggest fraudsters and thieves in the world today are whites,u go just dey open mouth dey yarn rubbish yen yen yen

I don talk my own.... you can argue with your ancestors for all i care.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by iamyemiakins(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by armadeo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cokahot:
I am 2 weeks ago I sent 50k to a wrong acct nos. The owner of the account withdrew my hard earned money and threatened first bank that she will never return it. I had to give up on the money after going to bank ,back and forth for close to 3 weeks still she didn't comply.i left it to God. My own 50k. E pain me sha. Every Nigerian and black is a thief. I will never d such a thing. I cursed the woman and fangote truck must locate her anywhere she is and crush her to death.

The way I fear erroneous transfer here. I know they will never return it. Imagine.
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
I rather use the money and make my obituary posters myself and see how a stupid bank would come tell my dead body that shit.

Nonsense bank
make your obituary posters?

Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by Susu888(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Check her ancestry.... She looks like she is from that side
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by francisbarrack(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cokahot:

U make a mistake n so fucking what, that's ur problem.
Re: Woman Refuses To Return $1.2M (N580M) Bank Accidentally Wired Into Her Account by francisbarrack(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,shut up jare...

Tell those mufu... White wey Sabi fraud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say NO To Hookup: See What Happen To This Girl After She Went For Hookup / Woman Raped By Cat / Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.