Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG (47807 Views)

Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT / SANS Fault Presidency's Attack On Grazing Ban, NEF Slams Buhari / Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by clarocuzioo(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2021
kkk
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Sonoyom(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Humans voted, cows are priority......... Buhari on this one.

7 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by juman(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2021
God bless the southern governors that banned open grazing.

We are proud of those governors.

22 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by juman(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Just three states in the north have land bigger than the entire southern nigeria.

So the terrorist herdsmen should go to their areas that have larger land to do their craziness.

18 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by meccuno: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Penguin2:

I think Umahi earlier subscribed to the shit but he seems to have retraced his steps because I’m not seeing Ebonyi name again.
if he likes let him hide it. his eyes would clear soon.

7 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by udede(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Free bush meat loading.
Let me go and repare my deep freezer because free stock up go dey

22 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2021
Penguin2:

I’m not in support of RUGA but this analogy no make sense.

Nigeria is already the highest producer of cassava in the world. What are we doing with it?

Make them just leave the land idle for there.
Highest producer doesn't mean we have maxed out potential , lack of coordinated supply chain is the issue , just same thing that killed dangote tomato plant

The link between industry n farmers are very very weak

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by princepee: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
These people don't want permanent solution to this problem
Let those who can afford to ranch do so
Those who can't should sell of thier cattle and go into other business... animal husbandry is a private business, and should be treated as such.

22 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by saintmm(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2021
The unfortunate part of it is the two foolish first term governors in Southwest that have sheepishly signed up for that northern program without consulting the owners of the land just for their own selfish second term ambition.
Time shall tell

I rise

6 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by velocity25(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2021
This maalu should not near the Dot in the circle side oo

9 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Jostoman: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2021
2023 campaign don dey start gradually. If you know you know
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by olabukola: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Biodun556:
Restrict Fulani herdsmen to the North
Why
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Valkrie: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Talk is cheap..!! Go and recover it nah and make sure you line up the routes with your useless fulani soldiers if not the same fake route would be the grave yard of the fulanis and their useless cows....stupid people...!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by olabukola: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari should concentrate more on the lands of those that voted him.....

Especially South West lands...
Tinubu is in support of open grazing
I heard Oyo and ondo are already onboard

BTW fulani herdsmen and Yoruba are one....
But he is building bridge and rail line for you people that did not vote him.
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by CelebCircle: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2021
BBNaija Reunion DAY 2: Dorathy Blasts Ozo & Wathoni || Ka3na Exposes Ozo
Please don't forget to subscribe to our youtube channel for daily update.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrHUL6Qkm8Q
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by big7: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari sha won cause war for this country by every means possible.. Make unah no fear let them do it, sheybi na people state and land the route go pass, lol na the fulani herders I go pity cos indigenes go just dey kill and Bury them inside Bush and nobody go hear the matter. If you want to continue with the your cow business go buy a piece of land fence it and continue with you cow enterprise.. No carry your wahala dey disturb people for them own land.

15 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by topboss: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2021
BUHARI MUST THINK HE WILL BE PRESIDENT FOREVER.

IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS IT WILL BE 2022.

E GO REMAIN 12MONTHS PRESIDENCY.

DEAD OR ALIVE, BUHARI WILL NEVER BOTHER NIGERIA AGAIN.

9 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Asapchris(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari should concentrate more on the lands of those that voted him.....

Especially South West lands...
Tinubu is in support of open grazing
I heard Oyo and ondo are already onboard

BTW fulani herdsmen and Yoruba are one....
E be like something dey your head. My own Ondo is exclusive hooo.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Academicwizman(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2021
mrvitalis:
400,000 hectares of land for less than at 4 cows per hectares that's 1.6 million cows per year ....at $700 per cow u get around 1.2 billion dollars at most as income to the farmers ...tax of say 20% u get around $220 million dollars per year at best ooh ......job created 1 per 20 hectares ...20,000 low paying jobs around minimum wage

400,000 hectares of cassava would get at least
15 tons per hectares with improve roots ... That's 6 million tons per year ...this can support industrial cluster of cassava flour plant , ethenol plant , glucose plant , pharmaceutical grade start plant ,this can also support 2 million pigs per year from the waste from this factories and farm ...

This can create over 50,000 high paying jobs directly and 20000 indirect jobs ...the value of products generated would be over 6 billion dollars

Which is better

What many people don't understand is that this is not about the everyday Fulanis that we see but elites that cut across various tribes. It appears to be a corporate thing. All those people shouting ranching, modern way of producing cattle (which is actually GMO) etc are not aware that the Corona virus crisis is shifting demands for GMO foods to natural one particularly in advanced countries that have the money to buy. In order words, it is no longer about the Kg of beef produced but about how natural the production process. To further butress this, 100kg of cow (for example) produced naturally can worth several dollars more than 200kg of DMO cow. There is also free food for the cows and cheap labour (the everyday Fulanis) to manage it. What a great profit-making venture.

Have you ever thought about why COVID is killing many people in the so-called advanced countries and less in the black world? They know the reason and it is not luck or some form of Godly protection. It's related to what we eat over hundreds of years. There lies the reasons why rearing cows the natural way is the next big thing in Nigeria.

What I expect indegenious people to do is to also produce massive herdsmen among their youths. The Govt did not say that the grazing routes are for the Fulanis. We are the one assuming and putting in Fulanis in the forefront of a gold mine. Think! Let the Southern Nigeria think!!

Another clue: The FG says that they know where the bandits are in the forest but they don't want to destroy the forest? Why? That will introduce poisonous substance into the forest destroying the vegetation and whatever they produce from the vegetation. This is all about concerns for corporate profit. Let us think rationally and not with hatefulness.

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2021
undecided
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by balhatus: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2021
WELL.....

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Haliraph(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
So the federal government is prioritising cattle grazing which is a supposed private business to national interest and security.
Now i know this administration is all for the north, by the north and ........

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by money121(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by iconnecta(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
lol. funny FG
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by SouthSouth1914: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari want to use government to steal lands for his futa jallon murderous brothers!! You all keep supporting this evil government, you will end up homeless!

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Bodexinvest: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cattle rearing is private business, simple!
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by stunnert(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
As e be like this ehn any Fulani herdsmen wey jump go collect better groundnut sharpa choco

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Judolisco(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shey na inside Aso rock now
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Icelake111: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Pls i need a business logo, for small money, help a brother please...make i start hustle
08062539357...call
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Kagd10: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
No grazing route in the south western zone tho. Buhari should sink that into his stupid skull. Apart from the fact that cattle farming is a private business, his stupid self have forgotten that cattles lose more calories while moving around? Is this man that Useless?

6 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
In 2021 imagine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.