Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG (47792 Views)

Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT / SANS Fault Presidency's Attack On Grazing Ban, NEF Slams Buhari / Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Moderatorjobs(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Are you unemployed and can communicate properly in English?

DM only if you are ready to be trained and work as an online chat moderator.
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Ojiofor: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Well there have never been a grazing route in Eastern region.They can turn the whole North into grazing reserve.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by ofiko123(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
The federal government has spoken, who can oppose the federal government of Nigeria??
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
johntolu:

I am quite aware of who they are;
their challenges, limitations and deliberate policies of their leaders, to render them powerless and ineffective, but good conscience and fear of God, will not make me condemn them because I am a beneficiary of their good heart, compassion and total show of Love, when I was in their land.
I am equally aware that whatever problems or challenges they have, are deliberately inflicted on them by their leaders and it does not in any way, reflect who they are.

I was in their land as well - for 6 years from the age of 4, i loved them more than my own people but when it came to crunch time in Zaria (Old Hospital Road Sabon-Gari Zaria) - I watched as the only catholic church I knew razed to the ground as families siblings and relatives were killed or injured. I was displaced for nearly 4 months running across the North down south. Abuja was a zoo at that time and similar sentiments were rampant in those days.

We left behind a thriving business, a large property and the hearts and minds of loving people to become immigrants in my own country.

I have long moved on but I shall never forget what happened

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by starz100: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
I don't understand why Buhari is determined to implement fulani pastoralist agenda, despite fierce opposition to it, are we not operating democracy again.
More so, it has been severally pointed out that, the grazing route law, is a northern legislations in the sixties. If this is so, why then impose it on the south, particularly when they have kicked against it.
My conclusion therefore, is, (seeing the desperation of the FG,), it is not all about cattle grazing route, but a grand land grabbing scheme, otherwise what is the FG concern with a private business concern

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Godswrath(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
You are not allowed to graze in our Dot in a Circle forest.
Simple.

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Rhozabeth(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
I just can't wait for this slowpoke call president to get out of office or even die! It is only in Nigeria that a dullard who rode on the back of quota system will come and be making decisions for professors! I am angry an hurt at the same time with this news!

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by FBIBOT(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari should concentrate more on the lands of those that voted him.....

Especially South West lands...
Tinubu is in support of open grazing
I heard Oyo and ondo are already onboard

BTW fulani herdsmen and Yoruba are one....

LOL where is the source.... Aketi will never accept such... Am only worried about Gov. Makinde... He is just doing Mr nice guy to every element of the state... More reason this fulani are now disturbing oyo state... I miss Ajimobi Sha
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Ray02: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
The next step for FG is to enshrine cow rights into our constitution

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Didi2d(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lol..

Baba just wan cause wahala for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by ransomed: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Free toxicology class on how to make use of available materials to put an end to Herdsmen nefarious activities in your area available. Serious minded nairalanders should indicate interest.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by ukpahu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
They must be something behind all this one day it will be upon, buhari has finish this curtyard

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Cherez: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari should concentrate more on the lands of those that voted him.....

Especially South West lands...
Tinubu is in support of open grazing
I heard Oyo and ondo are already onboard

BTW fulani herdsmen and Yoruba are one....
Are we not tired of all these blame games?Oronsi also brought the unitary system on us while Zik fought both Zik & Awolowo at different times to keep One Nigeria
We don't need this blame games now as all have erred

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by emonis88: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nigerians !! Eat ur heart out, u wanted it , u got it!!!!,

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by supercharles(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
mrvitalis:
400,000 hectares of land for less than at 4 cows per hectares that's 1.6 million cows per year ....at $700 per cow u get around 1.2 billion dollars at most as income to the farmers ...tax of say 20% u get around $220 million dollars per year at best ooh ......job created 1 per 20 hectares ...20,000 low paying jobs around minimum wage

400,000 hectares of cassava would get at least
15 tons per hectares with improve roots ... That's 6 million tons per year ...this can support industrial cluster of cassava flour plant , ethenol plant , glucose plant , pharmaceutical grade start plant ,this can also support 2 million pigs per year from the waste from this factories and farm ...

This can create over 50,000 high paying jobs directly and 20000 indirect jobs ...the value of products generated would be over 6 billion dollars

Which is better
Cassava my brother

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by dumodust(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Academicwizman:

You are the one that is assuming that the grazing routes are exclusively for the Fulanis. You can't be blamed for that because obviously, they dominate the business. However, I am not aware of any law that says it's only the Fulanis that can engage in herding or that can use the grazing routes FG has not said so. We are unconsciously ceeding the grazing routes to the Fulanis if we keep distancing ourselves from it. Let southern youths also become herdsmen. We will all use the grazing routes together. After all, the Igbos do not stop anyone from becoming a spare part dealer.
Dumb argument because southerners do not want and do not need grazing routes to rear cattle. Anybody not prepare to by enough land for ranching should let it be. Finis

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Okwyjesus(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
SLAP44:
You cannot forcefully steal people's ancestral lands and give cattle farmers.

2023 why are you too far.

This man called Buhari will not change

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by mrkings84(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari
Buhari o....
Buhari oooooooo....

How many times did I call u?
See,this table u are shaking will not favor you o!!

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by biafranrealson: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari is on final show down

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Panda7(m): 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
the good news is that cow is the future of nigeria thats why mr president has taken critical decisions to ensure that cows life matters in nigeria, also we cannot overlook the economy importance of cow in the agricultural sector and human health at large. but mr president can do better by siting this in biafra land, the land of the rising sun to show the president continuous support to the region..

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Just like no going back on biafra.we will definitely have plenty free meet for the celebration .We have plenty route in orlu,Imo state.Come one come all

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by johntolu: 2:11am On Jun 20, 2021
everydayperson:

I was in their land as well - for 6 years from the age of 4, i loved them more than my own people but when it came to crunch time in Zaria (Old Hospital Road Sabon-Gari Zaria) - I watched as the only catholic church I knew razed to the ground as families siblings and relatives were killed or injured. I was displaced for nearly 4 months running across the North down south. Abuja was a zoo at that time and similar sentiments were rampant in those days.

We left behind a thriving business, a large property and the hearts and minds of loving people to become immigrants in my own country.
I have long moved on but I shall never forget what happened

I am very sorry for the sad experience you had, during your stay, in Zaria, Bros.
I am happy you said you have moved on with your life after the ugly incident.
I quite understand it will be very difficult to erase such tragic occurrence from ones memory, no matter how hard you try.
I experienced lots of turbulent periods, during my stay in Kano, as well but we were fortunate we did not fall victims to any of the upheavals, during our stay there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by ddeola: 3:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Malu generation with expired brains in the 21st century. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Sunnyja: 5:47am On Jun 20, 2021
mrvitalis:
400,000 hectares of land for less than at 4 cows per hectares that's 1.6 million cows per year ....at $700 per cow u get around 1.2 billion dollars at most as income to the farmers ...tax of say 20% u get around $220 million dollars per year at best ooh ......job created 1 per 20 hectares ...20,000 low paying jobs around minimum wage

400,000 hectares of cassava would get at least
15 tons per hectares with improve roots ... That's 6 million tons per year ...this can support industrial cluster of cassava flour plant , ethenol plant , glucose plant , pharmaceutical grade start plant ,this can also support 2 million pigs per year from the waste from this factories and farm ...

This can create over 50,000 high paying jobs directly and 20000 indirect jobs ...the value of products generated would be over 6 billion dollars

Which is better
In a sane society the cassava analysis would have been better, but we are talking about the zoo here so cows are better!

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by DedeNkem: 5:51am On Jun 20, 2021
The incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking, Buhari, wants to start a civil war by all means!

This idiot has almost destroyed the country!
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Zetty177x: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2021
It's through this Buhari I realize 4 years is very long

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Zetty177x: 6:24am On Jun 20, 2021
U lie, they hate Southerners.. QED
johntolu:

I am quite aware of who they are;
their challenges, limitations and deliberate policies of their leaders, to render them powerless and ineffective, but good conscience and fear of God, will not make me condemn them because I am a beneficiary of their good heart, compassion and total show of Love, when I was in their land.
I am equally aware that whatever problems or challenges they have, are deliberately inflicted on them by their leaders and it does not in any way, reflect who they are.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by ofordegreat(m): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by SIRAO(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2021
many of us here 're stupid , we 're only interested in using cows to blurry one loved ones especially our Igbo people without caring about the rearing of those cows. It is either we accept it or we do away with those nonsensical cultures of burring people with cow.
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Eagba(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
olabukola:
But he is building bridge and rail line for you people that did not vote him.
where is the rail? Abi Ori ta e
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Killermamba: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG by Eagba(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Academicwizman:

What many people don't understand is that this is not about the everyday Fulanis that we see but elites that cut across various tribes. It appears to be a corporate thing. All those people shouting ranching, modern way of producing cattle (which is actually GMO) etc are not aware that the Corona virus crisis is shifting demands for GMO foods to natural one particularly in advanced countries tha upt have the money to buy. In order words, it is no longer about the Kg of beef produced but about how natural the production process. To further butress this, 100kg of cow (for example) produced naturally can worth several dollars more than 200kg of DMO cow. There is also free food for the cows and cheap labour (the everyday Fulanis) to manage it. What a great profit-making venture.

Have you ever thought about why COVID is killing many people in the so-called advanced countries and less in the black world? They know the reason and it is not luck or some form of Godly protection. It's related to what we eat over hundreds of years. There lies the reasons why rearing cows the natural way is the next big thing in Nigeria.

What I expect indegenious people to do is to also produce massive herdsmen among their youths. The Govt did not say that the grazing routes are for the Fulanis. We are the one assuming and putting in Fulanis in the forefront of a gold mine. Think! Let the Southern Nigeria think!!

Another clue: The FG says that they know where the bandits are in the forest but they don't want to destroy the forest? Why? That will introduce poisonous substance into the forest destroying the vegetation and whatever they produce from the vegetation. This is all about concerns for corporate profit. Let us think rationally and not with hatefulness.
Bros forget your dmo and GMD gibberish. Just house your cattle and go out with your tractor and plough your corn field and feed your cattle with it Simple.
Openly grassing your cattle brings conflicts, destroys the environment and makes collection of data, difficult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) / What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.