Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu (2705 Views)

2023: Rivers State Rejected Obi Like We Rejected Biafra / Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by nairalandankrah: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed why he turned down the offer by the Federal Government to have Biafra Republic that comprises only five core Igbo-speaking states in the South East.

Kanu who made the revelation in a live broadcast monitored by Vanguard in Abia said his passion to liberate all oppressed indigenous tribes in the old Eastern region made him to insist on not leaving them behind.

“When I was at Kuje prison the federal government offered to give me Biafra provided I leave other tribes outside the five South East states but I told them I must go with the other oppressed nationalities because I don’t want them to continue suffering subjugation”.

He however, regretted the utterances of some persons from the minority tribes who he said had the wrong notion that the Igbo intend to dominate them in the new republic.

Kanu condemned an alleged uttrance by the Ikwere people in Rivers State that the five South East Igbo states should leave them out of the Biafra project.

He warned them and non-igbo speaking tribes in the Niger Delta region against the danger of opting out of the Biafra Republic.

He said that the fate of any minority tribe that refused to be part of Biafra Republic would be worse than the Hausa’s who have since lost their identify and freedom to the Fulani.
Kanu regretted that most of the minority tribes were yet to learn from the mistake of the Hausa.

He declared that contrary to misconceptions in some quarters the struggle for Biafra republic was not for the Igbo to subjugate or dominate the minority tribes but to free them from bondage.

Kanu said that the way the Jews were hated for no just cause was the way “Ndigbo are being hated for no justifiable reason”.

The IPOB leader claimed that Biafra lost the civil war because of global conspiracy allegedly championed by the British.

“During the war Britain and Russia put aside their differences and united to support Nigeria against Biafra”.

Kanu claimed that the white people were not supporting Biafra’s struggle for self determination because of their fear that an independent Biafra would become the technology hub of Africa, and ultimately bring civilisation to the black race.

He recalled his encounter with the late Justice P. K Nwokedi, a former aide to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu who told him how Bulgaria declined from supporting Biafra during the civil war “because of their fear of our technological ingenuity.”

“Justice Nwokedi told me in London that when Ojukwu sent him to Bulgaria to seek her support during the war, after narrating the ordeals of our people to the Bulgarian Government officials, they sympathised with him but simply told him that the world cannot afford another Japan in Africa.”

He said that the jealousy and global conspiracy against Biafra were because of her ingenuity which he said was a divine gift.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/why-i-rejected-biafra-of-only-seast-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Xscape1993(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2021
I laugh ooo. Can this be achievable? Though I know that majority of whites don't like blacks, but do they stop us from developing?

7 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2021
There's no biafra and never would be.

Stop deceiving the people

3 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Just Remove the Ijaw,Ogoni & Urhobo. And we are good to Go.

A Biafra of Idoma & Akwa Cross & Igbos (SE,Igbanke+Anioma,Opobo+all rivers Igbos ) will be the Best Of Biafra, Believe me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Who ask you?

And who even gave you biafla of 5 states?

Imagine a butterfly seeing itself as bird.

So you were offered biafla of 5 states and you rejected because the struggle for biafla is all about you and what you want.

And this clown has people drinking his urine. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by CHHng: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2021
it's not a bad idea to start with the 5.......The others can join later, though the fear is that they will remain a launching pad for the FG to easily attack Biafra

1 Like

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by RuddyFusion(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2021
It's not a bad idea.....let's start with the 5.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Skillsnigeria: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Noted
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by tobillionaire(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Na Niger delta oil dey enter him eye grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Penguin2: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Akwa Ibom is on the project.

Cross River is on the project.

Anioma is on the project. (If they aren’t Biafrans, why did Murtala Muhammed massacre their sons?)

Bayelsa is on the project.

The saner part of Rivers is on the project.

Stupid Ikwerre can fuccccking vote to remain under subjugation for all I care.

7 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Rickyzagy: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Fulani herdsmen has full here, they kill offline and online.

They attack anyone who is in favour of the Biafrans.

They will soon die of heart attack cos Biafra is here.

All HAIL BIAFRA THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN ☀

Peace be upon all the lovers of peace and freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by triple996(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2021
What kanu means is that he doesn't want a landlock biafra with no reasonable oil filled with fighting over very small land grin.
We get u bt no b by force na leave N.D alone

4 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by deantimes(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Aside this lame reason, don't expect Igbos to leave their indigenous brothers annexed to the SS, Benue and Kogi

That is majorly why they won't leave out SS alone and parts of the two afro mentioned states. Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Well.......

I thank God for Yoruba land, its very easy for South West to get out of Nigeria even alongside itshekiris, Okun and parts of kwara

As no Nigeria state surrounds us.

2 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Fadhiga, come and repeat your question again about who wants Ijaw in Biafra.

Land grabbers dem
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
deantimes:
Aside this lame reason, don't expect Igbos to leave their indigenous brothers annexed to the SS, Benue and Kogi

That is majorly why they won't leave out SS alone and parts of the two afro mentioned states. Know this and know peace

Can't you people tell those Igbos in other region to relocate to any of the SE states?

Moreover, what have Igbo as a region done for those Igbos outside SE in terms of development, projects?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Ibom Republic is what we want.

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Ibom Republic is what we want.

What is Ondo doing in ur map? angry
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Cholls(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2021
My brother some people keep shifting the goal post... If you know you know
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by deantimes(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Can't you people tell those Igbos in other region to relocate to any of the SE states?

Moreover, what have Igbo as a region done for those Igbos outside SE in terms of development, projects?

Those indigenous Igbos who whose ancestral lands were annexed to other state should leave their lands for you?

Are you insane? What's the difference between you and violent herdsmen?

5 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2021
He rejected it because it would end his business.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Sammy07:

What is Ondo doing in ur map? angry
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2021
deantimes:

Those indigenous Igbos who whose ancestral lands were annexed to other state should leave their lands for you?

Are you insane? What's the difference between you and violent herdsmen?

Nobody is taking their lands from them but the region where there land is currently in is in another region.

And Gowon the evil genius made sure that most of those lands do not share borders with SE states...

Na 2 options dey..

Carry the Igbo land outside Igbo region back to SE region

Or

Repeat the 1967

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Focus on the map of Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by 24kmagic: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
This news is an old news now.

I read this 2019 or so
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=Ekpeitit post=102870787][/quote]

angry
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Naajjii: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Just Remove the Ijaw,Ogoni & Urhobo. And we are good to Go.

A Biafra of Idoma & Akwa Cross & Igbos (SE,Igbanke+Anioma,Opobo+all rivers Igbos ) will be the Best Of Biafra, Believe me.
You are daydreaming, it sounds sweet the way you select these tribes to fit into your fraudulent biafra. The only biafra that can happen is IGBO Nyamiri only biafra other than that you will remain in Dot in circle sitution. If you think we are joking try and annex these tribes and see

2 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
See as you are claiming 'itsekiri" and nobody countered you...but see as your brothers are running mad ..when IGBO want to go with their Cousins. The foolishness isnt surprising..its a DNA thing. cheesy

Sammy07:
Well.......

I thank God for Yoruba land, its very easy for South West to get out of Nigeria even alongside itshekiris, Okun and parts of kwara

As no Nigeria state surrounds us.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu / Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) / Empty Streets As Buhari Visits Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.