Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC (27364 Views)

How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration / Gamesville Foundation Lifts Three Ngos With N6million Donation / How To Register Foundations And Ngos In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2021
In this CAC Business Registration I ventured into, I've seen a lot of business owners lose their brand name to someone else just because of procrastination or ignorance of what they don't know.

And most times, this is as a result of the LIES they've been fed with by those so-called lawyers and accredited agents.

The trust is, it's COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and get determined in your heart to re-position your business for GROWTH.

See, Inasmuch, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won't be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me. My years of experience are vast.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp 08149344598

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within a few days.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
We are here to answer all your questions regarding CAC.

Contact us on 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2021
You see, when I come out publicly to say my services are swift, I really mean it.

Well, this certificate might not be everything. But think about the legal aspect of that your business, and some of the business assistants you have allowed to slip off your hands.
This is me calling you to do the right things. Hire me now!

Call | Text | WhatsApp | and even Flash

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning everyone
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Dear Business owners!

I want to serve you | I want to assist you to get certified.

Truly, I know you desire to register that your business, but right now you can't bear the financial commitment at once.

Not that the money isn't available, but some other pressing issue is dragging the money with you.

Here's an offer for you.

You can start your Business Registration with that little cash in your hand before you'll eat it up.

All you've to do is to pay 50% of the full money today and then gradually pay the remaining balance in installment until you finish up.

Hire me now!!

Call | Text | WhatsApp
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Realitykay(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please how do I get certified true copy on the new cac portal
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Realitykay:
Please how do I get certified true copy on the new cac portal
Nothing like true certificate again.

Only downloadable certificate is now available.

And it's always available to download in even after many years
A 4 paper.

You download, print out and laminate.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Done with this... waiting for approval

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2021
I am still your Jagaban for business name registration. We use unique method to search name devoid of rejection. All the names I summited this week were all approved.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2021
As a service provider under the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) I won't ease to warm business owners not to fall victim to the following misconceptions:

1. My business is a growing business, so I do not need to register my business name.

2. CAC Business Registration won't make my business flourish.

3. Whether I register my business or not, I will still run my business profitably.

4. My friend that registered her business two years ago is still at the same level she was.

5. Once my business is registered, I'll start paying tasks– I don't have that money to waste.

See, these are misinterpretations that will kill your business, or possibly send you back to your village.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again. Whatever your reasons are for not registering your business is insignificant to the benefit you'll get when your business is fully certified and legalized.

Whether you agree or argue, a University Degree Holder and someone with a WAEC holder is not at the same level.

The individual with the WAEC holder if he likes he should pray from now until Christ comes, they're many doors that will never open for him. That's just the truth.

The same applies to your business when it's not certified, or registered.

The CAC certificate might be insignificant to you right now, but mark my word, inasmuch you're in business, and a day will come that you'll need to open some business doors.

I hope when that time comes, you'll be looking for someone that will perform the magic of registering your business within 24 hours for you?

Register your business today, and position yourself and your business for the blessing ahead.

Call | Text | WhatsApp +2348149344598

When it comes to this line of service. I'm the best hand.

Reach out | Ask questions now!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Done and dusted

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by olamidarsenal(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2021
please how can i remove "ltd" in my business name.
i put "ltd" during the business name reservation and it was approved for me. Unknowingly, i proceeds with the registration, i made d payment and submitted it. but i keep getting queries that i should remove the "ltd" in my business. how can i do that?

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
olamidarsenal:
please how can i remove "ltd" in my business name.
i put "ltd" during the business name reservation and it was approved for me. Unknowingly, i proceeds with the registration, i made d payment and submitted it. but i keep getting queries that i should remove the "ltd" in my business. how can i do that?

good day. It can't be removed, you need to register afresh
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
*PRICES FOR EACH CATEGORY OF REGISTRATION*

1. Business Name Registration + TIN certificate = N22,000

2. Businesses Name Registration only = 18,000.

3. Limited Liability Registration + TIN Certificate = 55,000

4. Limited Liability Registration only = 50,000.
5. NGO, Church Registration, etc + TIN certificate + News Paper Publication: N145,000.

6. NGO, Church Registration etc + TIN certificate only = N75,000.

7. NGO, Church Registration only = N70,000
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good evening
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by olamidarsenal(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Adamma91:
good day. It can't be removed, you need to register afresh
Waoooo, thanks
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Why not let us help you formalise your business.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2021
My umuada are here to ask you why you have not registered your business name

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2021
To those small business owners on my list, I want to talk to you this morning.

I mean you that runs small business-like:

- Hairdressing salon
- Barbering salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Pure-water business.
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- Pedicure & Manicure.
- Tailoring
- Shoemaking.
- Phone/laptop repairs
-Bend down and select the kind of business.
- Dry-cleaning business
- Phone Accessories shop etc.

Don't think that you've to grow, and become globally like those big big companies before the need to formally register, legalize, and certified your business will come.

That's a big LIE that seeks the downfall of your business.

If truly, you've your business at heart – you'll take the bold step today to obtain just CAC Business Name Certificate for your business.

See, not that I don't know that the CAC certificate is insignificant to you right now, but mark my word, inasmuch you're in business, and a day will come that you'll need it to open some business doors.

Take it or leave it one day you'll see the need to register that your business name with the Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC).

1.The need may be as a result that you want to sources for funds to expand your business.

2. The need may be as a result that the Federal government is giving out grants, and your proof that you are in business is your CAC business registration certificate.

3. The need may be that you want to participate in an entrepreneurship program, and your access code is your CAC certificate.

4. The need may be that you want to submit a business proposal or travel abroad for a business conference, and your passport is only but your CAC certificate.

5. It might be that you want to secure a business contract, and your investor demand to see your CAC certificate.

See, inasmuch you're in business this day will surely come.

No need of perching on the fence as a business person. Get certified today!

Just hire me, and I'll serve you professionally.

Call | Text | WhatsApp +2348149344598

I have a track record when it comes to this area.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2021
The importance of having your business and company name registered can never be over emphasized.

It make prospect to trust you more.
You have opportunity for grants and low interest loans
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good afternoon my people
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
We are still your best plug for business, company, churches and NGO registration.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
*PRICES FOR EACH CATEGORY OF REGISTRATION*

1. Business Name Registration + TIN certificate = N22,000

2. Businesses Name Registration only = 18,000.

3. Limited Liability Registration + TIN Certificate = 55,000

4. Limited Liability Registration only = 50,000.
5. NGO, Church Registration, etc + TIN certificate + News Paper Publication: N145,000.

6. NGO, Church Registration etc + TIN certificate only = N75,000.

7. NGO, Church Registration only = N70,000
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Happy Sunday house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
We are still open to answer your question
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2021
As a business owner, the day you wake up and say to yourself, "I want to re-position my business to serve my customers better, and then put forth your heart to achieve that"

That's the day, you'll begin to think about the importance of getting your business duly registered.
That's the day, you'll begin to think about the importance of getting your business duly registered.
Tap here now
https:///2348149344598
to hire me, and I'll serve you to get your business registered today.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2021
Done and dusted

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Wowwwwww, just approved within 7days

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2021
We are fast and reliable
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2021
So Mr Funsho chatted me two weeks ago...he said he wanted to register his business name and I said ok but he has to make payment for us to get started.

That when Nigeria factor griped him, he was scared initially but I assured him that I am for real and give me that trial and never disappointed him.

He made payment on 21st of this month and the registration was approved today to the glory of God. I sent his certificate and he was so excited.

Thank you Mr Funsho for trusting us.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2021
Dear business owners!

STOP CALLING YOURSELF CEO OR FOUNDER WHEN YOUR BUSINESS OR NGO IS NOT REGISTERED WITH CAC | YOU DON'T HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO THAT NAME.

Now, let me explain to you just in case you think I don't know what I'm saying.

You see, as a service provider to the Cooperate Affairs Commission ( CAC), I have seen a lot of business owners that spend years building a brand or business name that is not theirs due to ignorance, or should I say because of PROCRASTINATION.

It's at the point they wanted to do the name registration that is when they discover that someone else has already registered the business name as theirs.

And as far as the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) is concern it's first-come, first-serve registration basis they operate.

If you like your business has existed for 10 years, and someone just started yesterday and both of you have the same business name in mind.

If the individual took the bold step to do the name registration before you, that name can never be yours again.

The day you'll wake up to do the needful, CAC will ask you to use another name because someone now has a legal right to the name.

Now, this is not a nice experience at all when you consider the pain of building a business name.

That's why I'm here to serve you professionally.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp | Ask questions

And I'll serve you & get your business name or NGO registered within a few days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement / Dangote Refinery To Import Crude Oil From The United States / Naira: Concerns Over Fresh Threat From Crypto Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.