Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC (27379 Views)

How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration / Gamesville Foundation Lifts Three Ngos With N6million Donation / How To Register Foundations And Ngos In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2022
*BREAKING!

If you are a signatory to a group account that is not registered with the CAC, run like mad and transfer those money out of there, into a private account.

It's been unarguably confirmed that the CBN is wiping all group accounts that is not registered with the CAC.

This info is legit.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Happy weekend friends
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
We are here to serve you
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Growingboi(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Good morning, I want to ask if it's a good idea to add 'and general contract' to a business name?
E.g ABC Repairs and general contract.

Thanks

Adamma91:
We are here to serve you
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Growingboi:
Good morning, I want to ask if it's a good idea to add 'and general contract' to a business name?
E.g ABC Repairs and general contract.

Thanks

not bad at all

1 Like

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2022
This is one of causes of name rejection by CAC. When many are already using some words,

like in this chat you can see many are already using *DANISCO* so the chances of any name with this DANISCO will be very slim.

We advise our clients on best way to go about it to avoid disapproval.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good evening house and
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Two months ago, I got a WhatsApp chat from a prospect interested in registering her business name and this was our conversations

Prospect: good morning ma, please ma I want to register my business name.

Me: ok ma, it is our job, we are always at your service. Can you tell me about your business and the name you want to register so I can run a search in availability.

Prospect: Ahh ma, you don't need to bother yourself about checking if the name is available because it must be available. The name was revealed to me by the holy spirit so it must be available.

Me: ok ma but I like to see the name first, we normally check name availability before proceeding to reservation to avoid disapproval and waste of money.

Prospect: okay ma, I will send it later in the day.

In the afternoon of the same day I got a message from her and I was the name.

I checked on the availability hurayyyyy it was available, I immediately revert back to her on my search and she was so happy.

Children of God I didn't hear from her again until three days oo.

Prospect: ma, I am ready now to get the name registered.

Me: I will check again

Prospect: check again?

Me : yes ma, I have to check oo.

I did the search lo and behold the name has been registered by another.

Me; ma, the name is no longer available

I even sent the screenshot to her to see it herself.

Prospect: no way ma, I am very sure of what I heard from the holy Spirit.

Me: you are not the only one that hears from holy Spirit besides CAC portal doesn't work or hear from holy spirit.

Prospect, okay let me think about another name.

In the next one hour she was back with a name and I did the usual and it was available.

She made payment immediately and we proceeded immediately.

Delay is dangerous, do it as e dey hot no time wasting.

See you at the top!!!!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering business company NGO with cac
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by dbelovd(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Good day.

Can a civil servant with side hustle register the business?

If yes, kindly advice on best approach to it, considering the fact that civil servants are not allowed (legitimately) to own a business..
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2022
dbelovd:
Good day.

Can a civil servant with side hustle register the business?

If yes, kindly advice on best approach to it, considering the fact that civil servants are not allowed (legitimately) to own a business..
civil servant can register his or her business with CAC, the only is to change occupation to business during Registration
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2022
FIRST THINGS FIRST..

When you want to start a business, you create a mental plan in your head first.

It’s sometimes like this,

Gather funds, get a shop, buy goods, employ staff if necessary, and get customers.

Whether your business plan looks like this or not, if it does not start with getting your business registered, then it is wrong.

You see the first step in starting a business is not renting a shop or getting your own place, it is not buying goods or searching for customers.

It is without a doubt getting your business registered.

According to the law of the companies Allied Matters Act (CAMA) any business that is not duly registered does not exist legally, so that which you run is not a business in the sight of the law, but an overly glorified hobby.

And if your business has a disagreement with a registered entity, the law cannot be in your favor, because your business does not exist.

One heart breaking fact is that, even if you have been operating for 10years, the day you register your business is the day it starts existing.

And also when your business is not registered your business name is not secured and is open to anyone who decides to register it first.

This week do well to get your business registered, if not for anything, then simply for the sake of doing business legally and securing your business name.

Hire me now, and I’ll deliver your certificate in less than 21 days.

Call | Text | WhatsApp 08149344598

It’s a beautiful new week to start doing business legally.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:55am On Sep 09, 2022
You see, when I come out publicly to say my services are swift, I really mean it.

Well, this certificate might not be everything. But think about the legal aspect of that your business, and some of the business assistants you have allowed to slip off your hands.
This is me calling you to do the right things. Hire me now!

Call | Text | WhatsApp | and even Flash

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
We are still in Service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Good morning house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
There are many ways for businesses to obtain capital in the form of grants or loans. You require a registered business to get these kinds of chances. A loan taken out on your personal account is the only exception to the rule that banks won't provide loans to finance unregistered enterprises. You can borrow money from a bank for either a personal loan or a business loan.

The fact that you are registered with the government will also help investors believe in your company. It serves as a signal to them that you are an expert.

When you register your CAC business name, you have access to apply for financial aid and grants when you need them and can convince potential investors to put their money into your company.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by meetme01: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Hello,

I have a query to be resolved on my dashboard. Can I chat you up to guide?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
meetme01:
Hello,

I have a query to be resolved on my dashboard. Can I chat you up to guide?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by ZIKEYBOY11: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'm registering a company, and i got query that states "PLS OBJECTS TO BE PROFIT ORIENTED"

How can I resolve that ?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by makforex(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hello,
Pls is it possible for my wife to run her hair dressing saloon under my company's business name or she should register her own business name separately? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
makforex:
Hello,
Pls is it possible for my wife to run her hair dressing saloon under my company's business name or she should register her own business name separately? Thanks.
she should register hers separately please
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
In this CAC Business Registration I ventured into, I've seen a lot of business owners lose their brand name to someone else just because of procrastination or ignorance of what they don't know.

And most times, this is as a result of the LIES they've been fed with by those so-called lawyers and accredited agents.

The trust is, it's COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and get determined in your heart to re-position your business for GROWTH.

See, Inasmuch, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won't be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me. My years of experience are vast.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp 08149344598

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within a few days
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2022
Dear Business owners!

I want to serve you | I want to assist you to get certified.

Truly, I know you desire to register that your business, but right now you can't bear the financial commitment at once.

Not that the money isn't available, but some other pressing issue is dragging the money with you.

Here's an offer for you.

You can start your Business Registration with that little cash in your hand before you'll eat it up.

All you've to do is to pay 50% of the full money today and then gradually pay the remaining balance in installment until you finish up.

Hire me now!!

Call | Text | WhatsApp
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Benefits Of Registering Your Business With CAC

1. You can open a corporate account with your registered business certificate.

2: Potential customers feel more comfortable paying into a corporate account because they know their money can be traced. And you can open a corporate account with any bank of your choice with a registered business.

3: You can apply for loans and grants when your business is registered.

4: When you register your business, customers trust you because they see you as legit and reliable.

5: A registered business can get interns from NYSC.

6: A registered business gives clients confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organization.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Good morning house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2022
As a service provider under the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) I won't ease to warm business owners not to fall victim to the following misconceptions:

1. My business is a growing business, so I do not need to register my business name.

2. CAC Business Registration won't make my business flourish.

3. Whether I register my business or not, I will still run my business profitably.

4. My friend that registered her business two years ago is still at the same level she was.

5. Once my business is registered, I'll start paying tasks– I don't have that money to waste.

See, these are misinterpretations that will kill your business, or possibly send you back to your village.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again. Whatever your reasons are for not registering your business is insignificant to the benefit you'll get when your business is fully certified and legalized.

Whether you agree or argue, a University Degree Holder and someone with a WAEC holder is not at the same level.

The individual with the WAEC holder if he likes he should pray from now until Christ comes, they're many doors that will never open for him. That's just the truth.

The same applies to your business when it's not certified, or registered.

The CAC certificate might be insignificant to you right now, but mark my word, inasmuch you're in business, and a day will come that you'll need to open some business doors.

I hope when that time comes, you'll be looking for someone that will perform the magic of registering your business within 24 hours for you?

Register your business today, and position yourself and your business for the blessing ahead.

Call | Text | WhatsApp +2348149344598

When it comes to this line of service. I'm the best hand.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC by Adamma91(f): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
am right here thinking about you, and that your lovely business.

Everywhere you go, you have become MTN.

People now select to call you by your business name rather than your real name.

√You have hanged banners.
√printed fliers.
√engage in branding &
√your business is booming so well.

The top businessmen patronize you.
The big men in town visit your office.
The politicians can't do without you.

Daily you rock in cash on demand. Truly, you are doing well in business, but there's is still one major problem you've not dealt with.

There's this one most important aspect of business you're still ignoring.

There's this one thing you should have even done before now.

And that's the registration of your business name. This part, you don't want to even hear about it.

This part is a no-go area for you. Even when You know it's so important, but you're afraid of taxes and levies.

You see whatever your reasons are, they are insignificant to the ownership, continuity, and succession of your business.

√I've seen big companies alter their company names, and they struggle to rise again.

√ I've seen churches and organizations forfeit their talk-of-the-town name just because they didn't pay attention to this.

√I've seen single brands, let's go of their name just because years later they discover the name is not theirs.

Daily, I try my possible best to educate you on the importance of this registration, but it seems you're not even seeing me.

I have said it before, and I want to repeat myself – An unregistered business name is equal to a man building his mansion in rented land. Surely a day of reckoning is not far, but near.

Whatever your reasons are. They are irrelevant. Do the needful today.

And you know, in this line of business, I don't have a replacement.

Joke apart, if you do not hire me to handle your business registration for you. There's something you've missed.

There's something about my services that bring favor, patronage, expansion, and profit to your business.

Slide into my DM now, let's talk business. 08149344598

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement / Dangote Refinery To Import Crude Oil From The United States / Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.