Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night (4193 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Naijanewss9: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2021
He celebrated her birthday and posted the video online.

Use the link below to watch the video:

http://naijanews.iceiy.com/boy-spends-money-on-girlfriend

1 Share

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Naijanewss9: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2021
More:

Click link below to watch the video

http://naijanews.iceiy.com/boy-spends-money-on-girlfriend

1 Share

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by WiszyFraud: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Rubbish!
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2021
How many millions has he spent on his mom and blood siblings. Girlfriend that will readily leave him for another man.

https://www.nairaland.com/6599455/redmi-note-8-pro-6gb

10 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by falcon01: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Where's the Millions of naira?

26 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Naijanewss9: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
WiszyFraud:
Rubbish!
undecided
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Naijanewss9: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2021
shocked
WeNoGoDie:
How many millions has he spent on his mom and blood siblings. Girlfriend that will readily leave him for another man.

https://www.nairaland.com/6599455/redmi-note-8-pro-6gb
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Xscape1993(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2021
He is using the money he made from you on you. What a wicked world!

9 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by SIRmanjar(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Useless boy

Na this kain pipu Efcc suppose dey arrest even if dem find nothing on him angry

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Naijanewss9: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2021
sad
Xscape1993:
He is using the money he made from you on you. What a wicked world!

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by doggedfighter(f): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Is it the cake or the hugging that's worth millions of naira?

7 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by ZorGBUooeh: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2021
god of Owu where are u?

Visit this boy make im get sense angry

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by illicit(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2021
Which millions
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by habsydiamond(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
See as I dey look the guy... O ma to ka loju e bI ti carnival

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by b3llo(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Relationship that will not fly at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by BOOZELEE: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2021
So na Eva wine,Cake,and gift be millions?

Anyone that spends that kind of money on a girl can use his poor innocent mum for rituals.

9 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by WinterMinter(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2021
Nah!
This shit ain't proper. grin
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Ever8090: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2021
It is well..I dey find app wey I fit borrow 1.5,000,000 (one point five million) make I use start business I never see na him one small pikin dey rubbish on top one Olosho soooo

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by techWriter1: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2021
See as I dey look the dude O ma to ka loju e bI ti fairground

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation? Get details here: https://www.nairaland.com/6588063/contact-us-technical-academic-writing
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Goldbw122(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
When he should have invest on himself he is investing on another public person girlfriend.. relationship of this generation should have back up to avoid sucide..
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by cassidy1996(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Naijanewss9: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2021
smiley
ZorGBUooeh:
god of Owu where are u?

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Naijanewss9: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2021
embarassed
Ever8090:
It is well..I dey find app wey I fit borrow 1.5,000,000 (one point five million) make I use start business I never see na him one small pikin dey rubbish on top one Olosho soooo
undecided
b3llo:
Relationship that will not fly at the end.
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by princepee: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Iranu!!! the babe wey even him friends go yansh for him back.
Him dey spend millions on
Shame.
Ya eyes go soon clear.

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2021
A small boy spending millions in one night for her and she's not bothered about the source of the income until he uses her to renew his source.

Some girls will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by CelebCircle: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2021
BBNaija Reunion DAY 2: Dorathy Blasts Ozo & Wathoni || Ka3na Exposes Ozo
Please don't forget to subscribe to our youtube channel for daily update.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrHUL6Qkm8Q
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by lasisi69(f): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
god of Owu where are u?

ah ah.. omo see prayer ooo... Is it what I'm actually thinking undecided undecided undecidedp
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Kylekent59: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Funny thing is that he could have brothers and parents that needed help from him.
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by armadeo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
falcon01:
Where's the Millions of naira?

No be blogger.

Balloons imported from Sweden cost na
Re: Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night by Savedday: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Break Up Excuse / Madness Displayed By Some Girls / Does Anyone Know The Instagram Handle Of This Female Cop Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.