Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

A Review Of The Latest Songs In Africa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Review Of The Latest Songs In Africa (140 Views)

A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord / Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 / Top 20 Hottest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of The Latest Songs In Africa by Chachamusicpod: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Good day ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and members of the Cha Cha Nation, welcome to another episode of Cha Cha Music Review Podcast which is now being brought to you by Absolute Hearts Media, my name Hafeestonova aka Your Musical Plug and Creator of the Energy Force

In case you are new here, Cha Cha Music Review Podcasts is where I get to critique, review, analyse and rate new songs from top African artist on a weekly basis. Simply put, Cha Cha Music Review Podcast is Amplifying the African sound by bringing the best of African music to your ears

I kick off today’s episode with this song coming from east African rapper Khaligraph Jones and he calls this one Nikwa-Ni-Shoke. This is a dope rap song, the beat is dope, I love how it kept bounding and dropping and of course, Khaligrapgh did what he knows how to do best, dropping does smooth and clear rap flows, the rating is going to 8/10.

Kindly click here to listen to the full podcast
https://radiopublic.com/cha-cha-music-review-podcast-8QMVJO/s1!6fe3f

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Marlian Alhaja Dancing & Smoking Shisha / My Story / Download Kizz Daniel Latest Song "Lie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.