Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo (612 Views)

‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / Biafra: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Warripikine: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has accused Asari Dokubo, former militant leader of defrauding him N20m.

Kanu made the allegation in response to Dokubo’s recent verbal attacks on him.

In a chat, Kanu charged Dokubo to stay off Biafra agitation and concentrate on being a pipeline security guard.

Asari had recently vowed to bring down Kanu, whom he described as “evil.”

Nnamdi Kanu, I’m not in your category but for this, I will surely bring you down. I will destroy this evil empire that is working as a hindrance to the restoration of Biafra.”

Following their fall out, Dokubo had created the Biafra Customary Government (BCG).

Reacting, Kanu wrote: “Tell him I don’t even react to a mask wearing Buhari imposter talk less of a hungry filthy pig that conned me of 20M Naira.

“[i]When world leaders or respected commentators talk about Biafra, I respond. I can’t dignify a petty pipeline security guard with a response. He should focus on his business ventures and leave freedom fighting to freedom fighters

“For a man of his bloated stature to belatedly realise that his father is Fulani, tells you all you need to know about him

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/biafra-you-defrauded-me-n20m-nnamdi-kanu-fires-back-at-asari-dokubo/

Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Fahdiga1: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Asari is a fat thief

1 Like

Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Warripikine: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Asari dokubo says Kanu is evil,
Lai Mohammed says Kanu is evil,
Adamu Garba says Kanu is evil,
Garba shehu says Kanu is evil,

Buhari also said Kanu is evil....

So long as you have that Moslem/Fulani blood in you, just forget freedom fighting

1 Like

Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2021
asari has been a fraudster since the days of a fool who raped Aisha at 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by meolaniyi(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Who do you thank has the capacity to destroy the other?

Like for Nnamdi Kanu

Share for Asiri Dokubo

All vote now
Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by complexBoss12: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2021
Human stupidity is infinite, so that as long as you want to be a charlatan, you will always find a great many to deceive.
Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by teamoneline: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2021
I don't like this kanu. If Biafra comes this guy should not hold any position at all. He's always in one money scandal or the other.
Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by muykem: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Thank God that Biafra will remain an online Republic?
Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by OssyMalik: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2021
For a man of his bloated stature to belatedly realise that his father is Fulani, tells you all you need to know about

Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Bettykeys: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2021
The threat by Asari to the supreme Coward really get to him

Tell us how Asari conned you 20m and for what business ?

I blame those who are drinking this Fugitive urine

1 Like

Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by xtgozie(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Small Elephant �
Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by theophilusj31(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2021
fight between two scammers
Re: You Defrauded Me N20m – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by chymes0359(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Hehehe

This Nnamdi kalu no dey mince words

Like say the guy studied and graduated from savage department with 4.98CGP.

He is suppose to be in the chembers of Savagely.

Did he call Asari " Pipeline Security Guard
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hope For A New Anambra As Ifeanyi Ubah Emerges Ypp Flag Bearer / Court Throws Away Okorocha’s Motion To Stop Imo APC Congress (photos) / Why I Am In Government ― Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.