Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

If You Are A Single Lady Or A Married Man N You Do This Sorry For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Single Lady Or A Married Man N You Do This Sorry For You (453 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Single Lady Or A Married Man N You Do This Sorry For You by Studio247: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2021
LADIES

Never be the reason a married man will abandon his wife and children just to marry you .

No matter how long it takes he will treat you same way he treated his first wife.

Your daughters may marry men with similar character like their father,

Which means same pain you force on another woman shall be force on yours.

His first wife will leave to hate you,
her children will hate you with everything in them,
the worst is they can never love your children cos your children will constantly remind them of the pains their mother went through cos of you.

MEN

The children will hate their father
And anything that represent him

The day he kicked them out and brings in another woman is the day he lost his place in their lives.

many men have abandon their wives n kids and followed other women only to return after their lives have been turned upside down, and become a liability to the wife and children.

This could be another reason why some men are suffering at old age,
Also reason why some people will say I can never forgive my father I hate him!!!

OGA!

There is no perfect marriage anywhere if you desire to have one you need to work for it kicking your wife out and moving in with another woman only expose your future to a big danger.

AUNTY!

Single ladies please be careful
If your prayers is to have a husband of your own , and you pray for a long lasting , peaceful and a happy home
Don't do to any woman what you will not be able to survive if done to you.

In what ever you do think of the future not now.

(1) (Reply)

Am Dying A Patient Dog / VIDEO: Nak*d Man Walks Across Street After Girlfriend Puts Him Out For Cheating / Over 5,000 H0!t Girls Waiting To Ch@t With You - J0!n Essence F0rum Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.