Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today (1257 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by savagemani(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Lala would be so disappointed in me, today being Saturday is the first day of my life I killed a snake...just coming back This.morning saw this creepy creature! Oh God it scared the hell outta me, I had to throw stones and use a long stick to kill it..i was so scared as Bleep! I would rather have a lion touch me than a snake...even a dead snake I can't touch...please what's the name of this snake ?

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by Patosky4U: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Let me take front seat.

Iala the snake ancestor will surely do the needful so let me seat here and watch as event unfold

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by Lordswat(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Is it "Sanke", "Asake" or "Snake", cos I'm not understanding again oooo.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Nairaland and snake thread be like 5 and 6.

https://www.nairaland.com/6599455/redmi-note-8-pro-6gb
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2021
The name is snake

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by savagemani(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2021
This my first time of killing a snake �‍♂️�‍♂️ fear wan kill me
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by thorpido(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Looks like a cobra.It's a poisonous snake no doubt from the shape of the head.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by savagemani(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Anyone knows the name
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by Damojoy(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Lordswat:
Is it "Sanke", "Asake" or "Snake", cos I'm not understanding again oooo.
You are one of the problems we having in Nigeria....�

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by nifemi25(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Sanke or snake . You are scared and still you killed the sanke as you called it... You are brave. All you need to do now is to face a lion and kill it

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by Lordswat(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2021
How
Never take life too serious bro
Damojoy:
You are one of the problems we having in Nigeria....�
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by sinistermind(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Road to front page

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by savagemani(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
nifemi25:
Sanke or snake . You are scared and still you killed the sanke as you called it... You are brave. All you need to do now is to face a lion and kill it
Motivational speaker wan land me for trouble
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by RightRoad: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
And the snake's head is still there intact. I hope is truly dead.
Anyway, on behalf of Lalasticlala, I say thank you to you grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by lascos912(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
sanke,shaki,asake,snack,snick,slack or silk
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by peppermint7(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
You tried boss
I have never killed a Sanke before in my life
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by samsworld(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
If only u had interrogated that snake before u killed it, u'd have known its name and address, but pls check its pockets if maybe u might find any valid ID card so u can contact its family.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by Nuelito: 12:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Agwo
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Looks like Psammophis sibilans:

Psammophis is a genus of snakes in the family Lamprophiidae. The genus comprises 34 species, which are found in Africa and Asia. Psammophis are diurnal and prey on lizards and rodents which they actively hunt. All species in the genus are venomous, and the venom is considered mild and not dangerous to humans.

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by 737olayiwola: 2:04am On Jun 23, 2021
okay
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by 451ibirinade: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2021
okay
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today by amandi47d: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

MY Rott Now Takes Full Charge. / Neopolitan Mastiff Male Puppies At Its Best Available For Pickups / 10 Animals Who Became Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.