Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (86340 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Noshitboi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sexual Immorality is a Destiny Destroyer.

Delilah's in various forms crippling great Destinies because of the sexual Immorality!
Flee Evil!
Flee Fornication! Flee Adultery
Flee Sexual Immorality!
Flee Sin!
They are Destiny cripplers and they guarantee you Destruction in Hell
My friend gerrout of hia. Have u asslicked Yeye Bello today?

6 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by PGKing1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Same thing that born him, killed him...

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by AuroraB(f): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Delilah.com grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by babsthegreat: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Is better to be close to God and if possible open a foundation to help

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dangote was lucky this didn’t happen to him

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Womanizer(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
What a way to die
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by jubrilELsudan: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
SERVES HIM RITE. I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF HE DOESN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIS CHILDREN.

ALL HE KNOWS IS TO CHASE KUKUNASE UP AND DOWN.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Delilah's in various forms crippling great Destinies because of the sexual Immorality!
Flee Evil!
Flee Sexual Immorality!
Flee Sin!
Gbam, gbamer, gbamest angry

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Gospelpreacher1: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Flee Evil!
Flee Sexual Immorality!
Flee Sin!
Louder

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Pharaohny: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
No woman know peace
Know woman No peace
My one cent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
MamaOO:

Y’all must find a way to blame a woman for the failings of a man.
I actually blamed him more in my subsequent post and this one. He is the one who disgraced himself and wasted his life with adultery. This is one of the leaders of Nigerian media that is very critical of especially President Muhammadu Buhari. Yet Buhari tower far above them in terms of character. He died in disgrace and sincerely it's not fair to completely blame his wife. I just feel sometimes, some of these men need a more vigilant wife at least for their own sake and that of their children

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
They should stop trying to paint this well
Oga carry olosho
Olosho show am street angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Tywo2018: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Look at the salient points:
CEO of a Company
Wife NNPC Manager
Move away from your his comfort zone and rent an apartment for a side chic.

Aah what a loss ...

9 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Kobicove(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Who then sent an email to the bank to block his account if he was already dead? undecided
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
SimplyShit:

And you had to quote the whole post with your rotten English
lalasticlala seun mynd44 rule 2
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by authority2006(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
See what this man has brought to his family. Now the kids and wife would have suffered if his wife was not a financially independent woman.
Staying faithful seems impossible to Nigerian men.

On a second thought, what if it's not the side chick that killed him? No girl would want to kill a man that constantly gives her money.
I believe some men killed him. Maybe business went wrong.

The article did not say the lady is guilty. She remains innocent till proven guilty at the court of law.

May be you should go back and reread the story again. It is common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by graceama: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Pls shutup since u got nothing else to say. So because he had a side chic and was killed by her it serves him right?, Did u even think about those he's left behind?, The children and even the NNPC manager wife?, No one deserves to be brutally murdered for having an affair, its just unfortunate that he's dead when he should be enjoying the billions he's pilled up.
Lessons to guys, don't disclose your financial status to a fling, so many gold diggers with daggers out there now, don't allow great sex be your end, use ur head to think and not your penis.

Why asking him to shut up?
The man should have thought about his wife and children before dating outside his marriage. Call a spade a spade, he messed up�

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Noshitboi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
See what this man has brought to his family. Now the kids and wife would have suffered if his wife was not a financially independent woman.
Staying faithful impossible to Nigerian men.

On a second thought, what if it's not the side chick that killed him? No girl would want to kill a man that constantly gives her money.

The article did not say the lady is the guilty. She remains a suspect till proven guilty at the court of law.
You've been going left for a while but on this i support you. No woman will kill a man who constantly gives her everything. The killers I suspect maybe his close pals or business allies. The side chick story is all cooked up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by naturefellow(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
"Don't brag about morals until you have money to fund your temptations"

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Chijeep:
It's this kind of news that makes this chosen church guy Righteousness2 keep disturbing us that the end is near.
I don't blame him though, everything in Nigeria is looking like the end already.
Na poverty cause am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:
Dangote was lucky this didn’t happen to him
That na america
This one na codedruns gals abeg
Na lekki olosho wey him carry
They should stop saying na side chic

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Its funny how people commit crimes, not thinking it through and believing they can cleanly get away with it

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by authority2006(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
graceama:

Why asking him to shut up?
The man should have thought about his wife and children before dating outside his marriage. Call a spade a spade, he messed up�

Like we don't read about some men who were killed by their very own wives! Wife or side chick, that doesn't put the blame on the victim

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by bab22: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Pls shutup since u got nothing else to say. So because he had a side chic and was killed by her it serves him right?, Did u even think about those he's left behind?, The children and even the NNPC manager wife?, No one deserves to be brutally murdered for having an affair, its just unfortunate that he's dead when he should be enjoying the billions he's pilled up.
Lessons to guys, don't disclose your financial status to a fling, so many gold diggers with daggers out there now, don't allow great sex be your end, use ur head to think and not your penis.
Nicely said.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by whizzler: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Chijeep:
It's this kind of news that makes this chosen church guy Righteousness2 keep disturbing us that the end is near.
I don't blame him though, everything in Nigeria is looking like the end already.
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
naturefellow:
"Don't brag about morals until you have money to fund your temptations"

Very true
I remember when I used to sleep with four gals a day
Omo I later moved to 3some if I must Bleep
Until u get money u won't know what temptation is

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by alphaRego01(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
WOoomen
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Babara1994(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Staying faithful seems impossible to Nigerian men.

The article did not say the lady is guilty. She remains innocent till proven guilty at the court of law.
Must you take all the space by quoting before you make a comment?

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by authority2006(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Killing a billionaire sugar daddy because of paltry sum of 5 million naira to steal from him! The slowpoke was even requesting for the change of account details, lol.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.