Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan (549 Views)

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State / Oodua People’s Congress 'OPC' Arrested A Suspected Kidnapper In Ibadan (photo) / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by ademidedavid(f): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2021
BOOM: Another Mayhem In Ibadan, As Gang Battle Involving Oodua People's Congress Leads To The Death Of Six People

In inalende, Abebi and Opoo area of Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital, six persons have been reported killed, due to an overnight war between factional members of the Oodua People's Congress, OPC.

On Thursday, it was learned that two people were killed due to the clash between, but reporters said that members of the group were hanging around to retaliate against the attack.

According to residents of the community, On Friday morning, the group stormed Abebi and retaliated by killing six youths in the area.

A resident who spoke on the basis of anonymity told reporters that the attack by the group led to the death of his landlord's son, but he could not mention the name of the victim because the father has not been told about the untimely demise of his son.

Quoting the resident, " Due to the attack last night, my landlord lost his son. He is not yet been told about the death of his son. Our Imam will brief him after the Jumat prayer today. So wait for the full gist and names of the victims after Jumat. I don' t want the man to hear about the death of his son in the media.

Those who said there were four deaths are not telling the truth. It all happened in my area. As we speak, they have counted six deaths. Even though the police are everywhere, they couldn't stop the murders. I think they are still suffering. " From the post- ENDSARS syndrome. As we speak, no vehicle can drive on the Mokola Roundabout- Orita- Merin- Berry motorway, " he said.

Our correspondent reports that Ibadan, the capital of Oyo state, has seen recent murders, robberies and killing of innocent residence.

Source
https://l.kphx.net/s?d=7631254897000230891

Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by oyin44: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2021
grin hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by Eazi1(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2021
I know shit will happen, u'would get ur primary aim first before knowing there's no diff.

1 Like

Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by MightySparrow: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2021
These are yearning for Oodua Republic.

War within grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by TossTos: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Fasheun and Gani Adam's factions .
I don't know what is wrong with this people Killing themselves . Killer herdsman were there, kidnappers ,ritualist and criminal offenses are there for them to fight but choose to fight themselves

2 Likes

Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by ademidedavid(f): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2021
MightySparrow:
These are yearning for Oodua Republic.

War within grin grin shocked

A house divided among itself
Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by ademidedavid(f): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2021
oyin44:
grin hoodlums

They are all thugs........
Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by ademidedavid(f): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2021
TossTos:
Fasheun and Gani Adam's factions .
I don't know what is wrong with this people Killing themselves . Killer herdsman were there, kidnappers ,ritualist and criminal offenses are there for them to fight but choose to fight themselves

I still wonder why people fight for supremacy if they have genuine purpose to serve the people but they all have their own ulterior motives which is the more reason its a do or die game
Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by ademidedavid(f): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2021
detroitred1:
X

Are you part of the X-men?
Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by nifemi25(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
This so called odua people. Why didn't they channel there power to the herdsmen terrorising the yorubas instead of killing themselves.are we sure we are ripe and ready for this oduaa nation

1 Like

Re: Oodua People's Congress Faction Battle Leads To Death Of Six People In Ibadan by ademidedavid(f): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2021
nifemi25:
This so called odua people. Why didn't they channel there power to the herdsmen terrorising the yorubas instead of killing themselves.are we sure we are ripe and ready for this oduaa nation

Exactly my thoughts....
YORUBA RO NU

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Serial Burglar Nabbed By Ilorin Residents (Photo) / (VIDEO) IPOB: Two Killed As Survivor Recounts Tragedy. / How OCDA GM, Ikpeamezie And Wife Brutalized, Dehumanized Me- Chinyere Opara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.