Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi (17380 Views)

Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers / This Is Why Abia State Government Must Demolish Ariaria Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Metrix147: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
A statesman, Sir Chikwe Udensi has expressed displeasure that Abia, his home state has not fared well in the area of infrastructure, querying what is wrong with the state.

In a chat with ABN TV, he highlighted that almost at the states in the South East, including Bayelsa state have airports, saying Abia is nowhere near it equals in infrastructure.

He condemned the state government for its inability to complete the ongoing Osisioma flyover in the past six years.

He commended Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi state governors for the level infrastructure in their states.

The security expert called on the governor to do more in leaving the legacy of infrastructure and security in the state.
https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/infrastructure-i-dont-know-why-abia-takes-last-in-everything-udensi/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Simplyleo: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
How is Abia last in everything?

Abia can only be second to last and definitely better than war torn Borno state.

Also, the Gov of abia state is a generous and cheerful giver. undecided

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by rayvelez(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
One of the worst state in d south east. All d past and present govs are just stealing money, Atleast okorocha built statues.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by AfonjaConehead: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

Abia can only be second to last and definitely better than war torn Borno state.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Fasindo: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
shocked

It is biblical.

Everything happening in Nigeria is biblical.
The Bible said fear North.
The same Bible said the first shall be the last. So for Abia to be the first State in alphabetical order means it shall be last in everything other thing.

If you want Abia to be first in other things just change the name of the State

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Coldshisha: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lamidi Kanu and Abaribe's state

Awon oniyeye

Na only mouth dem get

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lol

I believe crude attitude to issues is another thing. They pursue things out of context.

Look at the one in London, what has he done for ndi Abia?

Absolutely nothing,

Someone who can't fix the rot in his state now wants to set people better than them free.

Nzuzu on Freestyle.

13 Likes

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Lamasta(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
He's technically saying abia state is underdeveloped grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Some things are not needed
Edo State doesn't need road...they have other means of transportation ( Edo airways )

Abia State doesn't need first position... they're comfortable in second to last behind Borno...

Wonderful products do come out of Abia state tho...
Puma is PAMU.....
Nike is NIKA..
Adidas is ABIDIBAS
Under Armour is UNDERCOVER

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by wpadmin: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
I would have said Igbos have talent in electing bad leaders but I just remembered it’s the same in most of the states in Nigeria.

At the end of the month, even if a state does not generate any profit, they still get allocation from the Government.

This structure makes Governors Lazy.

How can you be fed when you don’t work?

If Nigeria is restructured where a state gets all the profit they make, citizens will be more selective with the kind of Governors they elect

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Neimar: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
The people are not complaining
As long as you share kerosene to them each year
You have done well
grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by VEXT: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mad people full nairaland grin

U go fear comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Fredos16: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why them no go take last

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Tyopor17: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
One of the worst state in d south east. All d past and present govs are just stealing money, Atleast okorocha built statues.
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Infoguid: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
This country is not structured for states like Abia to do well...
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Risingblue008(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
E

1 Like

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by channelstravel: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Yet the first in the list pf states
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by foeedaba: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

@Stupidleo I notice you always among the first to comment on any thread that mocks igbos. My brother stop rejoicing in the suffering of your fellow man. Turn away from your wicked ways and surrender your life to Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by michoim(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Because they say they are from Abia tribe in Israel but now found in Nigeria...Lol

1 Like

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by flexlatifa: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
I just get sad when I see my beloved state in this condition but I still hope that Abia state will be the best state in BIAFRA REPUBLIC........God bless abia... God's own state...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Ceenachi: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu is the most useless and wicked Governor in the world...

Can't pay salaries, pensions, no infrastructure whatsoever, but come to Abuja every month to collect FAAC..

He collected bailouts, Paris refund yet all looted..

God purnish you Sir!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Our politician see them selves as god man

Abians, take heart o!
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by fishingfox8: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Our politician see them selves as god man Abians, take heart o!

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by blowjohn(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
He should consult his chi abi shey that's how they call the small gods there
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
nawa.. check the northern parts
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Splitmind: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's because bloody Igbos are good for nothing, always useless in their states and abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Favouriteconcpt: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Oh

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Kaybaba5(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Every state government lacks one thing or the other
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Jackson105: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
It is not their concerns it is Tinubu and South West that is important, their state can continue in ruins

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by stunnert(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Let me say what he's really trying to say without beating around the bush sad
The governors of Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia are redundant idiots and sellouts who have sold their dignity and integrity to that kunu sipping dunce at Aso rock for a free pass at embezzling their state wealth and allocations at the expense of the welfare of their citizens. Just see as people are suffering in those states where there's no proper road infrastructures, pipe borne water, stable electricity, and good health care facilities.

My people don't be surprised that these governors might have multi million dollar mansions and businesses in faraway foreign countries built with stolen wealth while their citizens wallow in poverty and hunger on a daily basis
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Millimann: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
By our standards Abia is lagging behind.

But I have been to many states and I can confidently tell you that Abia is better than many states.

2 Likes

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/infrastructure-i-dont-know-why-abia-takes-last-in-everything-udensi/

Obviously

In a chat with ABN TV, he highlighted that almost at the states in the South East, including Bayelsa state have airports, saying Abia is nowhere near it equals in infrastructure.

Is the bolded reason for FP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Voids APC's Participation In Anambra Guber Poll Over Unlawful Primary / Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian / Gnami & Pakau In Kaduna Record Two-Year Uninterrupted Power Supply – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.