Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) (54680 Views)

Rangers International Fc, Wins Again At Awka City Stadium Built By Willie Obiano / Football Stadium Built On Water In Angola / Qatar Unveil Movable 40,000-seat Stadium Built From Shipping Containers For 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice
Hope there is a maintenance policy in place for long term use.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Ojiofor: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
EVEN SOME NORTHERNERS LIKE JULIUSMALEMA AND OJIOFOR THAT WERE BORN AND RAISED IN THE EAST HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR THEIR IGBO ACCOMMODATORS.

OBI MICHAEL ISSA FOOL angry

Ekperima zukwanu ike Ekperima.
Ochongaloko zukwanu ike Ochongaloko zue ike maka agwo imi gi onu.

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Drug and baby factory proceedings

Take some rest... Penury can lead to sickness.

4 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by OnionBandit(f): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
mrvitalis:
Mikel no see something like this build ...he is going to jos

We would dash northerners those igbos in the north honestly
see painment

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Besk: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Henix:
Nice gesture from the church, but this is a playground, and not a stadium

Some people are so negative that they’re dangerous for successful people to be around.

2 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Pavillon: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Moonslams come and tell us what Islamabad is doing in your region
If they want to eradicate innovation, they shouldn't have used that bus. They should rather use camel to achieve their aim.

Fools

8 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Be kind and courteous to your father, boy.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Xhuntra: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Drug and baby factory proceedings

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Rule 2 and 3

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Hychineson(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
post=102879496:
Archbishop commissions All Hallows Fifa Stadium Onitsha, Anambra state
Very proud of my Alma mater

3 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Cousin9999: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Henix:

I noticed that catholic church seems to be doing better than Anglican church in that schools transformation, I mean the schools handed over to both churches by the state government. Could it be that Catholic church is getting higher funding from the state government than Anglican?

Let's just be honest. Catholicism is more organized and structured. It also requires education in its leadership. It's no surprise their outreach gets better results.

5 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by TheArchangel(f): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Henix:

I noticed that catholic church seems to be doing better than Anglican church in that schools transformation, I mean the schools handed over to both churches by the state government. Could it be that Catholic church is getting higher funding from the state government than Anglican?
Una don start again embarassed. They are getting higher than others and you didn't hear the others bleating like goats everywhere.

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by noskcid(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Many church members no get good house and jobs but here’s a stadium that requires finances from an organization under the false pretense of a church.
God will deliver His people from this rebels
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is what Mikel obi would have build in his home town or village. But he is building it in the north.

In 2018. Mikel open a football talent training academy in Lagos. Now he is building another one in Jos. Yet he is not done anything for his people in Neni.

His people in Neni has not benefited anything from Mikel obi.

Charity begins at home. But Mikel charity begins at Jos and Lagos.
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by aspabay(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

Your stupid sense of entitlement is so appalling.
Mikel's money is Mike's business.
When you make your money you can go and build a stadium in Ohafia.
Jos made Mikel, he was born, bred and started his football career there.

You hopeless ignoramus want to tell him what to do with his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
aspabay:

Your stupid sense of entitlement is so appalling.
Mikel's money is Mike's business.
When you make your money you can go and build a stadium in Ohafia.
Jos made Mikel, he was born, bred and started his football career there.

You hopeless ignoramus want to tell him what to do with his money.
Tomorrow north would use his investment to threaten igbos

3 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Kolaby2: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by aspabay(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

Tomorrow north would use his investment to threaten igbos

And how's that your business.

It's HIS MONEY, not yours.

You can see the future but can't tell how miserable your life will be
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Auto58(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Igbo amaka for life,

4 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by gosmoney(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ekez:
how your head go take correct when you dey hit am for ground everyday.
Headslammer grin

IgweOfNnewi
mennn u wicked o

3 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Sorry I am not your father, you can only know the status of your father
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Hypocrisy at its worst.
This one goes around reporting people to be banned while she's calling people names displaying the worst form of tribalism and hatred of others.
Seun, you need to ban this thing off your platform if you want to maintain any form of fairness. You cannot be banning anyone while you allow this thing to go around abusing people with all sorts of tribal and religious insults.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun.
Rule 2
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by aryzgreat: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Henix:

Catholic church task members for project. Every Sunday there is project Sunday collection.

Besides Catholic clergy don't have family, so funds meant for projects may not be diverted for family use. I'm not saying that's d case with Anglican but there is high chance for a single bachelor to utilize fund for tangible project than a family man with children.

All the same, both Churches are setting pace in School, hospital projects.

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Ikukuudo: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice one
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by ntyce(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
stanluiz:
This is what Mikel obi would have build in his home town or village. But he is building it in the north.

In 2018. Mikel open a football talent training academy in Lagos. Now he is building another one in Jos. Yet he is not done anything for his people in Neni.

His people in Neni has not benefited anything from Mikel obi.

Charity begins at home. But Mikel charity begins at Jos and Lagos.

Jos made him who he is today.
His family stays in Jos and grew up there.
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Henix(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
aryzgreat:

Catholic church task members for project. Every Sunday there is project Sunday collection.

Besides Catholic clergy don't have family, so funds meant for projects may not be diverted for family use. I'm not saying that's d case with Anglican but there is high chance for a single bachelor to utilize fund for tangible project than a family man with children.

All the same, both Churches are setting pace in School, hospital projects.

Thanks for the clarification. I often ask myself the question whenever I come across the secondary schools that were handed over to both churches. In my LGA for instance, Catholic church has transformed the schools handed over to them but the reverse seems to be the case to the ones that are being managed by Anglican.

Kudos to the state government for implementing the handover. It's quite paying

2 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by shegsrules(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

Mike grew up in jos, his dad owns a transport company with the head office in jos. For him to take such decision, it could be because he already has bond with jos.

2 Likes

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dot Amaka

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Dicedpineappple(f): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
I loved all those pictures...
Especially the ones with the students Kneeling....

Nice one..

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by kvin33: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice development
Government should hand over 10 school each state to religious house let’s see them invest in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quadri Adebimpe, Nigeria's Youngest Referee To Officiate Champions League Match / FIFA Honours Osimhen With Special Ball, Jersey After His Outstanding Performance / Oprah Winfrey’s Advice For Messi: Find Your Inner Strength And Be A Warrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.