Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2814 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown / Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Brag About Something — The Floor Is Open [Picture]

Bragging is not good and I don't endorse it, but if you want to brag, share it as motivation.

The truth is: motivational speeches are all about storytelling, humor, tears, and bragging.

In this post, I want you yo brag about 1 or 2 things you've achieved since Buhari took over.
Re: by Muna4real(f): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
I'll go first.

I went from being called a nuisance and all bad names on Nairaland for creating numerous post relationship posts on Nairaland to compiling all those posts into books and selling those books all around the world and these books have generated me millions of Naira while I lie on my bed an sleep like a lazy prince.

Today, I woke and realized I have already made 107k (in a day) without doing anything from those books. With these books, I no longer work for money.

It's just investment upon investment and parte e after paste.

Buhari's hardship pushed me into this and I'm thankful for pushing through and not giving up despite all the hates and abuses I faced on this forum.

Now, share yours.

4 Likes

Re: by habsydiamond(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice one from u op... My own get K leg ooo... B4 bubu came to power.. I dey chop apples like say tomorrow no dey but nao it seems the money of a thing is not flowing downward like before... If I won chop plenty apples na only for dream.. ..

2 Likes

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
But u have forgotten to lead by example so that others can follow.... Brag about urs first.

Done already. Though, I have lots more that are better than what I wrote above, but I don't want to talk about them to avoid making my readers feel bad or as if God has refused to bless them.

When we shalaye, we should be smart about it to avoid hurting others emotionally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by habsydiamond(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Done already. Though, I have lots more that are better than what I wrote above, but I don't want to talk about them to avoid making my readers feel bad or as if God has refused to bless them.

When we shalaye, we should be smart about it to avoid hurting others emotionally.
no matter what u say, everybody won't see it from the same perspective... Some may be sad while some will see it as a motivation way of moving forward..... Though some will think u are proud.. Stick to this u are on point... Some of us no achieve this fit ooo.. I think I have to challenge myself to do better. But Bubu this is not fair ooo... This ur second term no do am at all

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Nice one from u op... My own get K leg ooo... B4 bubu came to power.. I dey chop apples like say tomorrow no dey but nao it seems the money of a thing is not flowing downward like before... If I won chop plenty apples na only for dream.. ..

A bad leader brings lots of hidden opportunities and the push to excel, but only a few see it.

Buhari is a bad leader, but he is the reason I smile to the bank today. If not for the hardship he brought, I wouldn't have bothered in building different passive incomes to escape hunger.

When Jonathan, a good leader, was around, I was too relaxed and was feeding fat, but when the hunger of Buhari hit me, no one told me enough was enough.

I picked myself up and walked the walk and today, I feed better than Jonathan's tenure.

All it takes to be wise and financially free is a bad leader whose aim is to make you suffer, but as a wise man, you had to vow that you'll never suffer.

To achieve that, you've got to take action even in the midst of hatred, agony, and abuse.

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
no matter what u say, everybody won't see it from the same perspective... Some may be sad while some will see it as a motivation way of moving forward..... Though some will think u are proud.. Stick to this u are on point... Some of us no achieve this fit ooo.. I think I have to challenge myself to do better. But Bubu this is not fair ooo... This ur second term no do am at all

Until you're called proud, your journey in life hasn't started. Even 2Face Idibia or Kanté of Chelsea that acts as the most humble people on Earth, I know someone who called them proud, fearful, slow poison, and pretenders.

Whatever you do, people must talk. Their first quote is always, "Pride goes before a fall."

They have said that to Kanye West a million times, yet the young man moved from millionaire to billionaire while most of those that used that quote on him are still suffering till this day.

An ambitious man who tells stories of his journey via music, poetry, books, audio, video, etc. will be called proud by introverts who hide behind their keyboards.

Ambitious people like C. Ronaldo, Burna Boy, Trump, Kanye, Davido, etc. will be called proud. Why? They are ambitious and can hardly succumb to abuse and attacks. If you abuse them, they do more of what you abused them for.

It's as simple as ABC. That's the format.

1 Like

Re: by habsydiamond(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:

A bad leader brings lots of hidden opportunities and the push to excel, but only a few see it.

Buhari is a bad leader, but he is the reason I smile to the bank today. If not for the hardship he brought, I wouldn't have brothered in building different passive incomes to escape hunger.
When Jonathan, a good leader was around, I was too relaxed and was feeding fat, but when the hunger of Buhari hit me, no one told me enough was enough.

I picked myself up and walked the walk and today, I feed better than Jonathan's tenure.

All it takes to be wise and financially free is a bad leader whose aim is to make you suffer, but as a wise man, you had to vow that you'll never suffer. To achieve that, you've got to take action even in the midst of hatred, agony, and abuse.

wow... True talk.. It's only a matter of time, everything will be back in place after he's gone.
Re: by habsydiamond(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Until you're called proud, your journey in life hasn't started. Even 2Face Idibia or Kanté of Chelsea that acts as the most humble people on Earth, I know someone who called them proud and pretenders.
thats the fact.. U be correct... Come let's have a toast..

Re: by AlhajiNatty(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ever since the Jubril took power, I have absolutely nothing to brag about.
Re: by habsydiamond(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Until you're called proud, your journey in life hasn't started. Even 2Face Idibia or Kanté of Chelsea that acts as the most humble people on Earth, I know someone who called them proud and pretenders.

Whatever you do, people must talk. Their first quote is always, "Pride comes before a fall." They have said that to Kanye West a million times, yet the young man moved from millionaire to billionaire while most of those that use that quote on him are still suffering till this day.

there is a saying that anyone who hates on someone's success will never get to to that person's level.. The best advice is that nothing pays more than doing good.

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Muna4real:
Hmmmm.

This one you're moaning, I hope I'm not too rough on you.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Ever since the Jubril took power, I have absolutely nothing to brag about.

Na your northern brother na. At least, he gave 97% of the top positions in the country to your people. grin

Even the vice president, who is supposed to be the 2nd in command, they have made him the 5th in command after
the president,
the presidency,
the chief of staff,
and the senate president.

So, you have nothing to complain about.
Re: by AngularJs: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:
I'll go first.

I went from being called a nuisance and all bad names on Nairaland for creating numerous post relationship posts on Nairaland to compiling all those posts into books and selling those books all around the world and these books have generated me millions of Naira while I lie on my bed an sleep like a lazy prince.
Please I want to write mine too
Today, I woke and realized I have already made 107k (in a day) without doing anything from those books. With these books, I no longer work for money.

Buhari's hardship pushed me into this and I'm thankful for pushing through and not giving up despite all the hates and abuses I faced on this forum.

Now, share yours.
Re: by AngularJs: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:
I'll go first.

Please I want to write mine too

Now, share yours.

How teach me
Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
AngularJs:

How teach me

Go through my old posts and you'll find where I have taught everything for free already. If you're lazy to find them, trust me, you're not ready in the first place.

Teaching you 1-on-1 from scratch? If I call the amount I'll charge you, you'll scream.

Also, I'm not even interested in teaching people again — be it paid or free. Why? I already have free posts on all you need. Search and you shall find.

2 Likes

Re: by Muna4real(f): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:

This one you're moaning, I hope I'm not too rough on you.

Crazy guy
Re: by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Muna4real:

Crazy guy

You taught me.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Where are all the Internet warriors that almost killed me with discouragement, attacks, and abuses?

They're scared of this thread. Abi their magas no dey pay again? So all the hatred and abuses were just out of depression?

Misery truly loves company.
Re: by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
From making zero naira to 40k+ per month though my initial goal was 20k in January.
I know that's small for some people but considering where I was, it's something I'm proud of.
Been a student and Taking care of my bills,
If not for school, I for don go far.
But I'm still not satisfied, and i need to create a way to make money while I sleep and with less stress
Secondly,
I was able to get multiple scholarships too, remember when I was reading and applying for them. Some of my guys dey look me like I'm wasting time and I won't be able to get it grin

And most importantly my confidence and personality growth, still have a long way to go on this but yea, I'm way better than I was(extremely shy and sh*t)

Make I no talk too much sha, cos ladies still dey whine my head maybe oga legend fit help me on this grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Virgo01(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Well nothing for now, broke and looking for a job.. Lost my job not too long .. Savings gone!! Story for another day, won't give in to depression. Ur post just encouraged me OP.. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nasaa50nasaa:
Hi there.
hack naira land nau?
Re: by Generalwoodz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin
Re: by KingDash: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
I dey drive lexus 250, I dey use iPhone 12.. and I dey fuxxxk bitches steady.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
KingDash:
I dey drive lexus 250, I dey use iPhone 12.. and I dey fuxxxk bitches steady.

Is the source legit? If yes, keep it up. If no, e dey purge. For the sex, use condom, else e go purge too.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
real4real2021:
From making zero naira to 40k+ per month though my initial goal was 20k in January.
I know that's small for some people but considering where I was, it's something I'm proud of.
Been a student and Taking care of my bills,
If not for school, I for don go far.
But I'm still not satisfied, and i need to create a way to make money while I sleep and with less stress
Secondly,
I was able to get multiple scholarships too, remember when I was reading and applying for them. Some of my guys dey look me like I'm wasting time and I won't be able to get it grin

And most importantly my confidence and personality growth, still have a long way to go on this but yea, I'm way better than I was(extremely shy and sh*t)

Make I no talk too much sha, cos ladies still dey whine my head maybe oga legend fit help me on this grin

grin

You're on the right path. Abeg, no allow ladies whine your head o.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Virgo01:
Hehe...my own never reach to brag o...am just grateful...but I make more than 20k everyday and 600k/month as a jobless student grin...

Lit! You're advancing like fire. I love it. More and more shall be unto you.

1 Like

Re: by KingDash: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Is the source legit? If yes, keep it up. If no, e dey purge. For the sex, use condom, else e go purge too.
thanks for the advice... but I too wise.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
KingDash:
thanks for the advice... but I too wise.

#Smile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning / Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves / What Did I Do Wrong In Supporting Her Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.