Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone (1094 Views)

Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Pls, Someone Help Me With My CAC Pending Approval Problem / First Bank Collected N10k Without Recharging My Phone In 9 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Please I need to make some extra money with my phone, someone with a legit idea should help me out. Scammers don't come in please. I dont have any skill.
Thanks
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Jashub: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Try taking surveys online or you could write articles for people
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Surecontrol:
Please I need to make some extra money with my phone, someone with a legit idea should help me out. Scammers don't come in please. I dont have any skill.
Thanks

Where do you live ?

Which state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by greatnaija01: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Surecontrol:
Thanks

Hmmm, are you sure you are ready to LEARN REAL WORKING LEGIT SKILLS or you just want quick way to cash out?

Cos, thanks to youtube, YOU DO NOT NEED ANYONE. All Nigerian applicable tutorials are there. From WEB DESIGN, TO AFFILIATE, TO COPYWRITING, TO CRYPTO, TO FREELANCING.... its all there bro.

Go and dig into youtube and find which you can do

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thanks so much for your response.
greatnaija01:

Hmmm, are you sure you are ready to LEARN REAL WORKING LEGIT SKILLS or you just want quick way to cash out?

Cos, thanks to youtube, YOU DO NOT NEED ANYONE. All Nigerian applicable tutorials are there. From WEB DESIGN, TO AFFILIATE, TO COPYWRITING, TO CRYPTO, TO FREELANCING.... its all there bro.

Go and dig into youtube and find which you can do
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Am in Rivers State
EdoFirstBorn:

Where do you live ?

Which state?
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thanks for your response. Please can you help me with the real Survey site
Jashub:
Try taking surveys online or you could write articles for people
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Surecontrol:
Am in Rivers State
quote author=EdoFirstBorn post=102880617]

Where do you live ?

Which state?

Take your phone to garrison and sell it then would have made some money with your phone.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rivers State
EdoFirstBorn:

Where do you live ?

Which state?
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmmm? Thanks
It's still an idea
EdoFirstBorn:

Take your phone to garrison and sell it then would have made some money with your phone.

Bye
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Jashub: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Surecontrol:
Thanks for your response. Please can you help me with the real Survey site
Have you tried Starclicks.com? Check them out but I'll have to warn you first : the pay is super small ($0.01) per click but if you're willing to upgrade your account you can make $50 a month
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Not yet, this my first time hearing of it...I will try now
Thanks Bro
Jashub:
Have you tried Starclicks.com?
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok I just signed up there and am done with today's task. Please guide me on how much I will make in a month as a silver member and the upgrade procedure.
Jashub:
Have you tried Starclicks.com? Check them out but I'll have to warn you first : the pay is super small ($0.01) per click but if you're willing to upgrade your account you can make $50 a month
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Ttorp(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Have you heard about affiliation?
If No? Kindly read this through...

If You Were Locked Up In A Hut For 30 Days, And All You Have Is A Laptop, Internet And ATM Card...
What Exactly Would You Do To Start Making At Least N400k A Month...Even If The Economy Went To The Dogs."

For the last two years I have been earning my money entirely online. Yes, making money online has a bit of a scammy sound to it but for many people it is a reality, and I am not exaggerating when I say there are regular people earning 5+ figure a month salaries completely through their online endeavors.
However, for every one of those there are probably hundreds of people who are not earning a dime online despite trying to. And yet there is something very sweet about earning that first dime online.
It’s motivation to pursue it further. I remember the first few dollars Vicky and I earned through affiliation.
It wasn’t much, but it was the start of us earning a few hundred dollars, then a few thousand, and now over ten thousand dollars every month.

I am going to show you the easiest way to make money online through affiliation.
Click here to gain access: https://tiny url.com/3hk9khw4

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Short code scammers please stay out of my request
Ttorp:
Have you heard about affiliation?
If No? Kindly read this through...

If You Were Locked Up In A Hut For 30 Days, And All You Have Is A Laptop, Internet And ATM Card...
What Exactly Would You Do To Start Making At Least N400k A Month...Even If The Economy Went To The Dogs."

For the last two years I have been earning my money entirely online. Yes, making money online has a bit of a scammy sound to it but for many people it is a reality, and I am not exaggerating when I say there are regular people earning 5+ figure a month salaries completely through their online endeavors.
However, for every one of those there are probably hundreds of people who are not earning a dime online despite trying to. And yet there is something very sweet about earning that first dime online.
It’s motivation to pursue it further. I remember the first few dollars Vicky and I earned through affiliation.
It wasn’t much, but it was the start of us earning a few hundred dollars, then a few thousand, and now over ten thousand dollars every month.

I am going to show you the easiest way to make money online through affiliation.
Click here to gain access: https:///3hk9khw4
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Macolive(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you enjoy writing, I recommend starting a blog, which you can do even on your phone. Blogger.com is a free platform that you can get started with. And from there you may join and promote affiliate programs on your site.
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Jashub: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Surecontrol:
Ok I just signed up there and am done with today's task. Please guide me on how much I will make in a month as a silver member and the upgrade procedure.
You can't make much as a silver member which is why I said you should upgrade (to Gold or Platinum) that would cost like $20 or $50.
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Surecontrol(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thanks i will check it out
Macolive:
If you enjoy writing, I recommend starting a blog, which you can do even on your phone. Blogger.com is a free platform that you can get started with. And from there you may join and promote affiliate programs on your site.
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by KdotThaTruth88: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Update!!!!!

Hi If you have friends in Europe that can register a forex broker...

£250 funds will deposited into their account for their startup capital I.e they do not need to invest their own funds.

All European countries except Ukraine are welcome.

For more enquiries, pls text me on WhatsApp 09152032281
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Kheeng1: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Just Published!!!!

Just in 3min�!! How To Make Money Online || Hot Trend�
Maybe you want to create a separate stream of income to pay a few bills? Or, you’re simply looking for a way to replace your current job? Whatever your reason, there are a ton of different ways how to make money online.

However, be careful — some of those methods can be malicious, as there are many scams or other illegal activities out there.

Their are different ways you can make money online that actually work. Some involve creating your own website, but you’ll also find methods that use the built-in audiences of existing platforms.

Don't Forget to subscribe to our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6JvqpmOBcM
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Bbtyss: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
-
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by vspecial(m): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2021
You can participate in platforms that pay for users generated content. You can earn from sharing your opinion, initiating topics you understands or simply encourage engagement by asking questions for responses are expected.
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by murphy02(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2021
Jashub:

Is the subscription monthly, weekly or yearly?
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Jashub: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2021
murphy02:

Is the subscription monthly, weekly or yearly?
Monthly
Re: Pls Someone Should Show Me How To Make Money With My Phone by Ttorp(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Surecontrol:
Short code scammers please stay out of my request

Why not do your research before making conclusion?

Digital marketing can never be a scam
Information is power you know
bit dot ly /3pZiXnZaffiliatepro

(1) (Reply)

How Gtbank Ensured Hackers Empty My Account / How To Partner With Nature's Renaissance Int. Ltd And Make Massive Money! / CLOTHES DON CHEAP... READ THIS NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.